Windows 10: Windows 10 Minecraft, missing bundle packs

Discus and support Windows 10 Minecraft, missing bundle packs in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought the Windows 10 Master Collection. I changed my gamertag to something I wanted and now I am missing the following...Pastel skin pack, Pure... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by sassycountry296, Jan 3, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Minecraft, missing bundle packs

I bought the Windows 10 Master Collection. I changed my gamertag to something I wanted and now I am missing the following...Pastel skin pack, Pure BDcraft texture pack, Wildlife Savana, Winter mini games festival and Relics of the Privateers. Everything shows up in my account just does not show up in game.

:)

sassycountry296, Jan 3, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 3, 2020
  3. ReneeMc85 Win User
    Minecraft Skin Packs

I purchased the Sunrise Highschool skin pack by The Hive. I got an email confirmation with my order number and it states my card was successfully charged, but the pack is still locked when I log into my minecraft account and it hasn't shown up under my available
    packs link. Is there a step to redeem the pack that I'm missing and isn't clearly stated?

I am playing the win10 edition on pc.

ReneeMc85, Jan 3, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Minecraft, missing bundle packs

Minecraft Master Collection missing 1000 minecoins

Just purchased Minecraft windows 10 Master Collection. I'm unable to get the 1000 minecoins with the bundle. I'm also missing other items as part of the purchase.

WheeledInk46445, Jan 3, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Minecraft, missing bundle packs

1. Windows 10 Minecraft, missing bundle packs - Similar Threads - Minecraft missing bundle

2. Minecraft Bundle Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Bundle Problem: So I was told that you can get minecraft bedrock/java as long as you have one version already, which is true. I have bedrock and I should be able to get java for free, but on the minecraft launcher it gives me and link to go to and above it says "Click get to redeem". When I...
  3. Minecraft Bundle Problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Bundle Problem: So I was told that you can get minecraft bedrock/java as long as you have one version already, which is true. I have bedrock and I should be able to get java for free, but on the minecraft launcher it gives me and link to go to and above it says "Click get to redeem". When I...
  4. Minecraft bundle

Minecraft bundle: Greetings , I have recently purchased Minecraft bedrock edition . As of now , I should have been able to redeem Minecraft java edition , but I am unable to . When i run the launcher , the pop up message says that I should redeem Minecraft java edition for free as I own...
  5. Minecraft bundle

Minecraft bundle: Greetings , I have recently purchased Minecraft bedrock edition . As of now , I should have been able to redeem Minecraft java edition , but I am unable to . When i run the launcher , the pop up message says that I should redeem Minecraft java edition for free as I own...
  6. Minecraft bundle

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Minecraft bundle

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Minecraft bundle

9. Minecraft bundle

10. Windows 10 Minecraft Master Bundle - Missing Minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Minecraft Master Bundle - Missing Minecoins: Hello, I recently purchased Minecraft Master Bundle on Windows 10. After I first installed it, there were no packs or minecoins. I saw another thread with a similar issue that stated I should restart my computer and install updates. I did that and double checked twice with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Bought Minecraft master edtion for PC and now my packs have disappeared

2. minecraft packs i bought are missing

3. i have bought the master collection pack for minecraft but im missing wildlife and pirate