Windows 10: Windows 10 Minecraft Redeem Error.

Discus and support Windows 10 Minecraft Redeem Error. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, my problem is I believe mostly in the title. The short story: Something went wrong when I tried redeeming Minecraft for Win 10. I got the redeem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by FainG'lant, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Minecraft Redeem Error.

Hello, my problem is I believe mostly in the title.
    The short story:
    Something went wrong when I tried redeeming Minecraft for Win 10. I got the redeem code because I had Minecraft before the date specified, so I was eligible to get a free copy of Minecraft Windows 10 edition.
    The longer story:
    I have 2 Microsoft accounts, one of which I know I used to redeem MC Win 10 Edition. I have checked the Billings and Payments thing in both profiles Time period: All Time and there's no record of me using the redeem code. I did use it however, I just never got the Windows 10 Edition Whenever I try to re-redeem it, I get a message saying "This code has already been redeemed.
    It didn't bother me much, since I could just play Java Edition, like always. So for the past 2-3 maybe 4? years I didn't worry about it. Now though, I want to play with a friend who has Minecraft on the PS4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition has cross-play compatibility but Java Edition doesn't, so, I looked around on the support for MC Win 10 Ed. but didn't find anything that is similar to my problem. So I made this post. If necessary, I can provide proof that I do have a redeem code by showing my mojang account, and the redeem code not working, as well as the Billing and Payment history of my 2 Microsoft accounts.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you.
    -Fain

:)

FainG'lant, Apr 9, 2020

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Apr 9, 2020
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Already Redeemed Error

Hi Mason,

Issues with redeeming your Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition may occur if the code is invalid or already redeemed to another account. To properly isolate your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Did you receive the code from
      Mojang.com
      ?
    • Are there any other accounts signed in to your Windows 10 device?

To check the code validity, you may also contact Xbox Chat Support directly on this

link
    . For more information about Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, you may visit

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition FAQ

Loraine Mon, Apr 9, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Minecraft Redeem Error.

Redeeming windows 10 edition of minecraft

Hello, I redeemed a code for the Windows 10 edition of minecraft in 2017, which I was able to get from having the java edition. I have the default game downloaded on my PC, but the code did not seem to work.

Edit: The link to redeem the code from mojang's sight brought me to the microsoft "redeem" page, but the code is listed as "already redeemed," even though this does not show up in my account page.

DavidSchroeder8, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Minecraft Redeem Error.

1. Windows 10 Minecraft Redeem Error. - Similar Threads - Minecraft Redeem Error

2. Minecraft Windows 10 redeem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 redeem: Hey are they still doing the thing where you can redeem the windows 10 edition of minecraft if you bought java before 2018 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-redeem/2151d64c-2ccb-44a2-8b76-20eba0818a15
  3. Windows 10 Minecraft Redeem Error

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Minecraft Redeem Error: EDIT: I posted this same question on the 11th of April. Really wish I got told the redeem codes were refreshed. I tried redeeming Minecraft for Win10 about 2 weeks after the beta came out. I had purchased Minecraft: Java Edition for Christmas 2011, so I was DEFINITELY...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem code: Hello. I'm getting back into Minecraft with a friend, and I recall that anyone who owned the game before 2018 gets the Windows 10 version for free. I've had the game since 2011, and I can see the option to redeem this on my Mojang account page, but upon clicking it, I am...
  5. Redeeming Minecraft for Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Redeeming Minecraft for Windows 10: Hello, I apologise if this is adding to a potentially fast growing pile of complaints. I have only been made aware of the abrupt cut off period for owners of the Java copy of Minecraft to receive their copy of Minecraft for Windows 10. Is there no way of redeeming this...
  6. Minecraft Redeeming Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Redeeming Error: Hello, I was trying to redeem Minecraft Windows 10 edition from the Mojang site account.mojang.com/me. Every time I try to redeem I would get the notification "Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though,...
  7. Redeeming Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Redeeming Minecraft Windows 10: There is apparently no gift codes at the moment and I know that this has been asked before but it has done it again. I haven't gotten a response from Mojang and I don't know what to do especially since the redeeming will be ending on 4/20/20...
  8. Minecraft windows 10 redeem code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 redeem code: I know this is probably pretty late but a few years back i received a free copy of minecraft windows 10 edition. Upon trying the key, it said it was already claimed. I tried to contact mojang support but they never responded, seeing as microsoft is the distributor of this...
  9. Windows 10 Minecraft redeem code error back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Minecraft redeem code error back?: I'm trying to redeem Minecraft for Windows 10 I purchased the game back in 2011 and I keep getting this error when hitting the redeem button: Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on...
  10. redeeming minecraft windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    redeeming minecraft windows 10: I have tried to redeem my free copy of Windows 10 edition and says there are no codes available. according to your support threads they claim that it is fixed but it is not Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. redeem minecraft windows 10 error

2. runtime error redeeming windoes 10 minecraft