Windows 10: Windows 10 Minecraft won't work

Discus and support Windows 10 Minecraft won't work in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Before when I tried to play windows 10 Minecraft it wouldn't load and just close without any pop up errors, now it won't load singleplayer. Minecraft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NoComment030, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Minecraft won't work

Before when I tried to play windows 10 Minecraft it wouldn't load and just close without any pop up errors, now it won't load singleplayer. Minecraft will start and run perfectly, when I go to multiplayer it works perfectly on there too but when I create a world on singleplayer and try to play it, it just exits the whole game out, a pop up never shows up, it just exits out. I haven't tried anything really, I would appreciate some help.

:)

NoComment030, Jan 8, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Jan 8, 2019
  3. Minecraft Not Working On Windows 10 Home

Hi Dallas,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

We understand that, you face issues with Minecraft is not working on Windows 10 and I'd be certainly help you.

I would like to know few more details on the below questions to understand the issue better.

• What is the latest build, installed on your system?

This issue occurs due to conflict between the third party applications and improper java installation on your system.

Please refer to the suggestions of Sara Mohammedi, replied on May 15, 2015, to fix your issue with Minecraft on Windows 10.

Mine craft in Windows 10 Not Working.

Minecraft in Windows 10 Not Working

I would like to inform you that, it is a java error and I would suggest you to reinstall java application and check, if it works. Let’s try to follow the steps in the link below.

https://www.java.com/en/download/help/download_options.xml

I would also recommend you to try reinstalling the game and also run the game in the compatibility mode.

Please feel free to contact us, if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Jan 8, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Minecraft won't work

Why won`t Microsoft Money work on Windows 10?

I have MS Money on my laptop with Windows 7 When I downloaded 10 it said I needed IE 6 so I went back to 7

MS Money works on Windows 8 as I have installed it on my netbook. Why won`t it work on Windows 10?

Trenchards Brat, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Minecraft won't work

1. Windows 10 Minecraft won't work - Similar Threads - Minecraft won't

2. Minecraft won't install?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft won't install?: I just bought Minecraft for my PC and when i went to install the game it said "To install sign in on a device with your microsoft account" even though i used my Microsoft account to buy the game. This is extremely frusterating, How do i fix this?...
  3. Own Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Xbox One, won't let me install/says I haven't purchased it...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Own Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Xbox One, won't let me install/says I haven't purchased it...: I own Minecraft Windows 10/Bedrock Edition on my Xbox One, and my friends own the same game on their Xbox and it allows them to install it and play it on their PC as well when they link their Xbox account. For some reason, it will not let me install the game on my PC. It's...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't let me install for system requirements, yet I meet them?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't let me install for system requirements, yet I meet them?: I recently have gotten a key for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for the Microsoft Store and redeemed it. I was gonna download it, but it said I couldn't download it. I assumed it was a problem with my PC and I was gonna wipe my HDD anyways. So after a fresh install of Windows...
  5. Minecraft for Windows 10 (beta) won't load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 (beta) won't load: I tried to open Minecraft last night but it wouldn't open. I would click on it and it would go to the Mojang screen, then to the screen that says MINECRAFT, but the little loading thing with the bars underneath it will go up to the same point every time and then crash. I am...
  6. My Windows 10 Minecraft Won't Respond And Keeps Freezing Before I can Get To The...

My Windows 10 Minecraft Won't Respond And Keeps Freezing Before I can Get To The...: So For The Past Few Months-Year, I've Been Loading Up Minecraft To Play It. However, Every Time I load it up, It doesn't get much past the Mojang Screen. Then, I try clicking the page, only to find it frozen. This Keeps Happening Repeatedly, no matter the type of version I...
  7. Purchased content for minecraft won't complete downloads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased content for minecraft won't complete downloads: I bought the master pack minecraft for Windows 10. Some of the included and additional purchased mashups and textures are stuck in the downloading phase. It will not let me stop or restart the download. It will not install by trying to start a new world with the packs. What...
  8. Minecraft worlds won't show up on the world list.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft worlds won't show up on the world list.: So when my laptop crashed while I was playing minecraft, the world disappeared. There was another question on here stating the same thing and one of the replys showed how to get it back. I went on the minecraft worlds folder and it was there but it never showed up on the...
  9. Won't open minecraft on Microsoft Basic Display Driver?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Won't open minecraft on Microsoft Basic Display Driver?: I recently got a new computer. I keep getting the error below. The display device is ATI Radeon 3000, while "Run" says I am using Microsoft Basic Display Driver. I have tried updating Radeon itself, but have had no fixes. I currently run on AMD FX Processor Black Edition,...
  10. Windows 10 Store won't let me download Minecraft

Windows 10 Store won't let me download Minecraft: Hi! I just bought a new computer, and am trying to download my apps back to my computer. One of them is Minecraft, Windows 10. I can access any other app in the store, but not this one. I have already purchased it on one computer, and am trying to replace it here. When I go...