Windows 10: Windows 10 Minecraft won't work

Discus and support Windows 10 Minecraft won't work in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Before when I tried to play windows 10 Minecraft it wouldn't load and just close without any pop up errors, now it won't load singleplayer. Minecraft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NoComment030, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Minecraft won't work

Before when I tried to play windows 10 Minecraft it wouldn't load and just close without any pop up errors, now it won't load singleplayer. Minecraft will start and run perfectly, when I go to multiplayer it works perfectly on there too but when I create a world on singleplayer and try to play it, it just exits the whole game out, a pop up never shows up, it just exits out. I haven't tried anything really, I would appreciate some help.

:)

NoComment030, Jan 8, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Jan 8, 2019
  3. Minecraft Not Working On Windows 10 Home

Hi Dallas,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

We understand that, you face issues with Minecraft is not working on Windows 10 and I'd be certainly help you.

I would like to know few more details on the below questions to understand the issue better.

• What is the latest build, installed on your system?

This issue occurs due to conflict between the third party applications and improper java installation on your system.

Please refer to the suggestions of Sara Mohammedi, replied on May 15, 2015, to fix your issue with Minecraft on Windows 10.

Mine craft in Windows 10 Not Working.

Minecraft in Windows 10 Not Working

I would like to inform you that, it is a java error and I would suggest you to reinstall java application and check, if it works. Let’s try to follow the steps in the link below.

https://www.java.com/en/download/help/download_options.xml

I would also recommend you to try reinstalling the game and also run the game in the compatibility mode.

Please feel free to contact us, if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Jan 8, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Minecraft won't work

Why won`t Microsoft Money work on Windows 10?

I have MS Money on my laptop with Windows 7 When I downloaded 10 it said I needed IE 6 so I went back to 7

MS Money works on Windows 8 as I have installed it on my netbook. Why won`t it work on Windows 10?

Trenchards Brat, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Minecraft won't work

1. Windows 10 Minecraft won't work - Similar Threads - Minecraft won't

2. i bought a new minecraft account to alt on a world but it won't let me sign into my old account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i bought a new minecraft account to alt on a world but it won't let me sign into my old account: I bought the java editon of minecraft for 30$ for a second account but it won't let me accses my old one what do i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-a-new-minecraft-account-to-alt-on-a-world/661f5da9-0663-43a4-83f7-c0871a455e88
  3. i bought a new minecraft account to alt on a world but it won't let me sign into my old account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i bought a new minecraft account to alt on a world but it won't let me sign into my old account: I bought the java editon of minecraft for 30$ for a second account but it won't let me accses my old one what do i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-a-new-minecraft-account-to-alt-on-a-world/661f5da9-0663-43a4-83f7-c0871a455e88
  4. Minecraft won't start on my pc and I keep getting the error code 1, plz help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft won't start on my pc and I keep getting the error code 1, plz help me: Here is all the code # # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0xc0000005 at pc=0x00007ff93a1c1c42, pid=5356, tid=12832 # # JRE version: OpenJDK Runtime Environment Microsoft-8035246 17.0.8+7 build 17.0.8+7-LTS # Java...
  5. Minecraft won't start on my pc and I keep getting the error code 1, plz help me

Minecraft won't start on my pc and I keep getting the error code 1, plz help me: Here is all the code # # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0xc0000005 at pc=0x00007ff93a1c1c42, pid=5356, tid=12832 # # JRE version: OpenJDK Runtime Environment Microsoft-8035246 17.0.8+7 build 17.0.8+7-LTS # Java...
  6. When I get my account logged in it won't show it on my PlayStation for Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I get my account logged in it won't show it on my PlayStation for Minecraft: I did everything right but it's just not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-get-my-account-logged-in-it-wont-show-it-on/f1457f41-1b84-4223-9e7e-409c26a4bfdb
  7. When I get my account logged in it won't show it on my PlayStation for Minecraft

When I get my account logged in it won't show it on my PlayStation for Minecraft: I did everything right but it's just not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-get-my-account-logged-in-it-wont-show-it-on/f1457f41-1b84-4223-9e7e-409c26a4bfdb
  8. my minecraft mash-up i bought won't download at all and i've tried everything and nothing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my minecraft mash-up i bought won't download at all and i've tried everything and nothing...: can you tell me how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-minecraft-mash-up-i-bought-wont-download-at-all/577546fd-3e25-4e07-b414-3d3c961a8d70
  9. my minecraft mash-up i bought won't download at all and i've tried everything and nothing...

my minecraft mash-up i bought won't download at all and i've tried everything and nothing...: can you tell me how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-minecraft-mash-up-i-bought-wont-download-at-all/577546fd-3e25-4e07-b414-3d3c961a8d70
  10. Minecraft won't update, how can I get it to do so?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft won't update, how can I get it to do so?: My microsoft store has not recognized the new update that is out for Minecraft so I can't get it. The minecraft game tells me my client is out of date and the store tells me there is no update available. I checked and there is an update available. At this point I've tried...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft wont work on windows 10

2. minecraft windows 10 doesnt work

3. minecraft doesnt work on windows 10

4. why doesnt minecraft work on windows 10,
  5. wondows 10 minecraft li nkiing code wont workl,
  6. my minecraft windows 10 wont work,
  7. why wont windows 10 minecraft work ,
  8. why wont minecraft work on windows 10,
  9. why minecraft wont work on windows 10,
  10. minecraft wont load on windows 10,
  11. minecraft wont work on my computer,