Windows 10: Windows 10 - Minimized on taskbar do not open or maximize

Discus and support Windows 10 - Minimized on taskbar do not open or maximize in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows10 - Minimized on taskbar do not open or maximize. Version 1809 OS Build 17763.107... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Bala.Sundaram, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Windows 10 - Minimized on taskbar do not open or maximize

Windows10 - Minimized on taskbar do not open or maximize.

Version 1809

OS Build 17763.107

:)

Bala.Sundaram, Nov 5, 2018

2. Windows 10 - Minimized on taskbar do not open or maximize

Windows10 - Minimized on taskbar do not open or maximize.

Version 1809

OS Build 17763.107

Bala.Sundaram, Nov 6, 2018
  3. Windows 10 - Minimized on taskbar do not open or maximize

Once the window is minimized obviously it is minimized over taskbar to be accessible again. State of the window could be sized or maximized.

Clicking on it does not maximize or restore to original state. Happens randomly.

Bala.Sundaram, Nov 6, 2018
  4. lacrumb Win User

Windows 10 - Minimized on taskbar do not open or maximize

Are you missing the standard process to maximize a minimized screen?

When I have a screen reduced, Smaller than full screen, in other words I have clicked on the double squares in the upper right, I can click in the - and close it to the taskbar and if I click on the icon on the taskbar it opens in the smaller size. If I
    want it to be full screen I click on the square icon in the upper right. If the screen was at full size when I minimize to the taskbar and I click on the icon on the taskbar it opens to full screen.

This is working on 17763.104 and 18272.1000.

lacrumb, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 - Minimized on taskbar do not open or maximize - Similar Threads - Minimized taskbar open

2. Application is minimized to Taskbar. Unable to maximize.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Application is minimized to Taskbar. Unable to maximize.: One of my application - When opened, is minimized to taskbar. I tried a lot of solutions with Cascade windows, Cntrl+Shift > Right click and Maximize windows. None of them helped. I have tried uninstall and re-install option, which also haven't worked....
  3. minimized window isn't restored maximized although it was maximized before minimizing

minimized window isn't restored maximized although it was maximized before minimizing: Hi! I work with AutoCAD LT 2019 in maximized windows. When I minimize them and then restore, they don't get to the previous maximized state, but instead they are restored to the "normal" size. This is not the expected behaviour. All other programs and applications get...
  4. Cannot click taskbar or window minimize, maximize, and close icons

Cannot click taskbar or window minimize, maximize, and close icons: Since the last week the computer has gone into a mode where the taskbar and window interaction icons cannot be clicked. Chrome tabs cannot be interacted with. Keyboard navigation works. The Mouse doesn't seem to have anything to do with it-- neither external mouse nor...
  5. minimize/maximize disappear

minimize/maximize disappear: on windows taskbar, I can "X" out of a screen, but there is no longer a minimize - or maximize -screen function, just the "X". What did I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minimizemaximize-disappear/5859e95b-8b5b-4ee7-ad05-328a843e6f7f
  6. Minimize/maximize window

Minimize/maximize window: The line to minimize and the square to maximize window has disappeared from the top right of the screen. The only option shown is the x to close window. How do I restore the minimize and maximize option?...
  7. Opening desktop shortcut displays minimized window, want maximized

Opening desktop shortcut displays minimized window, want maximized: Upon powering up computer, when I launch certain shortcuts off the desktop, they open with a very minimized window. This seems to have occurred after a recent Windows update. I search the properties of the icon and there isn't any control offered. How do I control this...
  8. Open a PDF viewer in windowed mode (NOT maximized, NOT minimized)

Open a PDF viewer in windowed mode (NOT maximized, NOT minimized): I am trying to force a PDF viewer (Bluebeam Revu) to always open in windowed mode, not full screen (maximized) and not minimized. Even for normal programs I see no way to do this, but for a PDF viewer where I open it 100% of the time by clicking on all these different...
  9. No maximize or minimize tab

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No maximize or minimize tab: Issue with no minimize or maximize tabs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/no-maximize-or-minimize-tab/68847e49-620a-4f91-b9f4-7d41a540c126
  10. Always Open Shortcut as Normal, Minimized, or Maximized in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Always Open Shortcut as Normal, Minimized, or Maximized in Windows 10: How to: Always Open Shortcut as Normal, Minimized, or Maximized in Windows 10 How To Always Open Shortcut as Normal window, Minimized, or Maximized in Windows 10 [img] Information In Windows 10, you can set a shortcut to always run with a normal window, minimized, or...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. taskbar minimized does not open

2. minimized windows will not open

3. windows not minimizing to taskbar

4. outlook not maximized windows 10,
  5. windows 10 settings opens minimized,
  6. windows are not maximizing from taskbar ,
  7. windows 10 do not maximize windows,
  8. windows 10 minimize and maximize wont work,
  9. run normal window maximised minised windows 1809,
  10. file in taskbar do not maximize,
  11. windows cant maximize,