Windows 10: Windows 10: Mirror Image

Discus and support Windows 10: Mirror Image in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just purchased a Seagate external storage. I wanted to make a mirror image that is a choice on my Seagate, but it doesn't work. Did windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Artsychick, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Windows 10: Mirror Image

I just purchased a Seagate external storage.

I wanted to make a mirror image that is a choice on my Seagate, but it doesn't work.

Did windows 10 discontinue the mirror image. If so my new Seagate is not backing up all of my PC files.

Any work around ideas on this subject?

:)

Artsychick, Feb 13, 2019

2. windows 10 and Carbonite Mirror Image

Your problem can be fixed by using elevated command prompt

and using disk partition command

disk part

then --- list disk

--- select disk x (the disk number of the mirror image drive)

--- clean

then go into disk management and create a partition and format the drive

Disconnect the drive, reconnect it and go to Carbonites info center settings

and tell Carbonite mirror image to select the drive. It will erase the drive and

will now back up.

If you cannot understand diskpart, you can just use another drive to satisfy

Carbonite. It is not a Windows 10 issue. I had just upgraded from W 8.1 and

the mirror image on the drive is not usable because it is not Windows 10.

GeorgeSmithDr, Feb 13, 2019
  3. how to mirror windows 10 tablet to amazon fire tv?

Hi Jim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Action Centre.
    • Click on Connect.
    • PC will search and show which devices are available to mirror/cast.
    • Click on the device which you would like to mirror/cast.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows. We'll be happy to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 13, 2019
  4. Windows 10: Mirror Image

how Windows 10 mirroring using AMAZON Fire TV stick?

Hi,

Try this.

I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Action Centre.
    • Click on Connect.
    • PC will search and show which devices are available to mirror/cast.
    • Click on the device which you would like to mirror/cast.

Please do let us know if you need any other assistance with Windows in future. We will be happy to assist you.

Mayank Gupta10, Feb 13, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10: Mirror Image

1. Windows 10: Mirror Image - Similar Threads - Mirror Image

2. mirror image on camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mirror image on camera: I have Windows 11 on my HP Envyx360 laptop. My computer camera switched to mirror image and I cannot figure out how to change it back. The camera is HP Wide Vision HD Control. I tried disabling and enabling but it didn't work. I looked under settings but don't see any control...
  3. mirror image on camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mirror image on camera: I have Windows 11 on my HP Envyx360 laptop. My computer camera switched to mirror image and I cannot figure out how to change it back. The camera is HP Wide Vision HD Control. I tried disabling and enabling but it didn't work. I looked under settings but don't see any control...
  4. How can I get my camera to record not in a mirror image?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get my camera to record not in a mirror image?: I am trying to make a recording using the camera on my laptop. Everything is recording in a mirror image. It makes it impossible to read any words or sentences that are written.I have tried to figure out how to get the camera to not record in a mirror image, but I cannot.Any...
  5. How can I get my camera to record not in a mirror image?

How can I get my camera to record not in a mirror image?: I am trying to make a recording using the camera on my laptop. Everything is recording in a mirror image. It makes it impossible to read any words or sentences that are written.I have tried to figure out how to get the camera to not record in a mirror image, but I cannot.Any...
  6. How do I resolve an error of creating a mirror image onto the wrong drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I resolve an error of creating a mirror image onto the wrong drive?: Hi everyone,I have a problem with my new PC that am hoping I can fix without having to buy another new PC. The PC has been built with the following:64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Windows 11 Version 22H2Microsoft Home and Business 2021Storage: 512 GB M.2, PCle...
  7. How do I resolve an error of creating a mirror image onto the wrong drive?

How do I resolve an error of creating a mirror image onto the wrong drive?: Hi everyone,I have a problem with my new PC that am hoping I can fix without having to buy another new PC. The PC has been built with the following:64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Windows 11 Version 22H2Microsoft Home and Business 2021Storage: 512 GB M.2, PCle...
  8. im not able to locate mirror image in the printer properties ,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im not able to locate mirror image in the printer properties ,: Can someone point to the right direction, i need to setup mirror image , but i am not able to locate that fuction in the printer funtion/properties...
  9. im not able to locate mirror image in the printer properties ,

im not able to locate mirror image in the printer properties ,: Can someone point to the right direction, i need to setup mirror image , but i am not able to locate that fuction in the printer funtion/properties...
  10. im not able to locate mirror image in the printer properties ,

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 mirror image

2. mirror image windows 10

3. mirror image on windows 10

4. windows mirror image,
  5. mirror imaging windows 10,
  6. how to mirror image windows 10,
  7. windows mirror image windows 10