Windows 10: Windows 10 missing Bluetooth power management tab

Discus and support Windows 10 missing Bluetooth power management tab in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Where is Intel Bluetooth's Power management tab in Device Manager on Windows 10? There used to be a checkbox in Intel Bluetooth where I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ridhwaans, Jun 2, 2020.

1. ridhwaans Win User

Windows 10 missing Bluetooth power management tab

Windows 10 missing Bluetooth power management tab daca8c4f-1525-4da1-b21d-d4b2dbec6669?upload=true.png

Where is Intel Bluetooth's Power management tab in Device Manager on Windows 10? There used to be a checkbox in Intel Bluetooth where I could turn on power saving for bluetooth accessories. But it is gone, no longer showing as a tab under any of the bluetooth items in Device Manager. How do I get it back or has it moved? Have latest 2004 update, bluetooth & wifi drivers are installed

I created a new DWORD key named CsEnabled with value 0 in Regedit under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power, but that did not work. Hardware hasnt changed; dont want to unplug power & restart.

:)

ridhwaans, Jun 2, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Power Management Tab in Device Manager

Hi, some other ideas:

Please see both #68 (the fix you've tried) and in particular the comment in #69 here:
    Allow or Prevent Devices to Wake Computer in Windows 10

One such thread suggested an old ethernet drive could give rise to the tab missing.

Another suggested:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...1-7cd9a4fe035f

Some threads suggest that anything preventing sleep may conflict with this.

Is the device allowed to wake the PC?
    Allow or Prevent Devices to Wake Computer in Windows 10

dalchina, Jun 2, 2020
  3. Power Management Tab is missing from Device Manager for Bluetooth and other devices

Exact same problem on a new Dell i7 1809 Update to Win10 Pro. I want, very much, to use the mouse to wake up the computer from "sleep" but there's NO power management tab to enable this option. Microsoft tech support was not able to help. I bought it
    from CostCo so I might just return it.

The power management tab is available on all the other PCs in our network!!!

If anyone has a way to restore this tab, please help us.

GaryFerguson, Jun 2, 2020
  4. ajfudge Win User

Missing Power tab in Device Manager

@EyeInTheSky

I have USB Root Hub (3.0)

Here's my OS info:
    Microsoft Windows 10 Home SL
    Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134

Here are actual screenshots of my Device Manager and USB Root Hub 3.0 Properties

Windows 10 missing Bluetooth power management tab [​IMG]

Windows 10 missing Bluetooth power management tab [​IMG]

ajfudge, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 missing Bluetooth power management tab - Similar Threads - missing Bluetooth power

2. Windows 10 Missing Bluetooth Power Management tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Missing Bluetooth Power Management tab: The title is self explanatory, the power management tab does not appear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-missing-bluetooth-power-management-tab/f1cf85ed-29a7-4ead-bcb0-134280002681
  3. Windows 10 Missing Bluetooth Power Management tab

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Missing Bluetooth Power Management tab: The title is self explanatory, the power management tab does not appear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-missing-bluetooth-power-management-tab/f1cf85ed-29a7-4ead-bcb0-134280002681
  4. Windows 10 Missing Bluetooth Power Management tab

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 10 power management tab missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 power management tab missing: I am trying to play Bluetooth speakers and after 15 minutes they simply shut off due to "inactivity", even though they are playing. They work fine on my phone etc. I have tried to access the power management tab for the Bluetooth to not allow it to shut them off, however the...
  6. Windows 10 power management tab missing

Windows 10 power management tab missing: I am trying to play Bluetooth speakers and after 15 minutes they simply shut off due to "inactivity", even though they are playing. They work fine on my phone etc. I have tried to access the power management tab for the Bluetooth to not allow it to shut them off, however the...
  7. Windows 10 power management tab missing

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Missing "Power Management" tab in device manager for bluetooth headphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing "Power Management" tab in device manager for bluetooth headphone: I have a new pair of bluetooth headphones and when I play or resume a video there is no audio for the first 1-2 seconds which is especially frustrating when working with short audio clipsAfter researching I'm guessing the issue has to do with the Power Management in the...
  9. Missing "Power Management" tab in device manager for bluetooth headphone

Missing "Power Management" tab in device manager for bluetooth headphone: I have a new pair of bluetooth headphones and when I play or resume a video there is no audio for the first 1-2 seconds which is especially frustrating when working with short audio clipsAfter researching I'm guessing the issue has to do with the Power Management in the...
  10. Missing "Power Management" tab in device manager for bluetooth headphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 10 missing Bluetooth power management tab