Windows 10: Windows 10 missing DLL files and other OS required filles

Discus and support Windows 10 missing DLL files and other OS required filles in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; HI, I have a dell Optiplex 790 that was originally produced as a Windows 7 PC. I bougth it from Amazon and it had been Professionally and Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Roy Lane 48, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Windows 10 missing DLL files and other OS required filles

HI, I have a dell Optiplex 790 that was originally produced as a Windows 7 PC. I bougth it from Amazon and it had been Professionally and Microsoft approved Windws 10 Pro. That being said, Dell shut me off. Said there was nothing they could do period. and were not nice about it, not that particular rep anyway. I was always used to Windows 7 for 8 years until a week ago when I got this PC. The C:\ OS drive was filling up and nothing was going to the D: \Local Drive. It filled up so much the litte bar on the drive turned Red. I moved some folders and file to D:\Local manualy and then deleted them from C:\ Drive but, I think I may have move 1 or 2 wrong ones to D or something an now it just isn't functioning correctly. THe C:\ OS drive has 110GB and the D:\Local Drive is a 2TB drive. Now Screensavers don't work, media Player funtions aren't working properly, including Groove . Music I have purchased digitally will not go into the programs.

As I said I am not accustomed to Windows 10 and I am not sure what to do even thuogh I have a Associates degree in Electronics. Winodwos 101 is a different beast. Can you kind of guide me through what I should do. I do have 2 External Hard Drives I can back up files on and I created a system Image Disc whaen I first got the PC. That was the first thing I done. Can you help me out? I don't need a lot just a simle step by step way t omake sure the OS is running correctly and has all the Drives, files and, DLL's that it requires.

:)

Roy Lane 48, Jan 12, 2021

2. Missing .dll file .

Hi,

I suggest that you perform the steps below and check if it helps resolve the issue.

• Uninstall all those apps (using revo uninstaller) which are giving you msvcr100.dll and msvcp100.dll files missing error
    • Open the link below
    Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4 from Official Microsoft Download Center

And download and install Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4.

3. Download VSU_4\vcredist_x64.exe if you’ll be installing this on Windows 10 64bit.

4. Download VSU_4\vcredist_x86.exe if you’ll be installing this on Windows 10 32bit.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community.

Vanessa Sohtun, Jan 12, 2021
  3. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Jan 12, 2021
  4. misterb45 Win User

Windows 10 missing DLL files and other OS required filles

Missing DLL Files Windows 10

I am still getting there is a problem with this Windows Installer Package, A DLL required for this install could not be run.

I have been through all the suggested steps but without success. What next please

misterb45, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 missing DLL files and other OS required filles

1. Windows 10 missing DLL files and other OS required filles - Similar Threads - missing DLL files

2. Error: Missing required OS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error: Missing required OS: My PC was running fine, I was watching a Youtube when out of nowhere, my PC and restarts. I wait for it to boot back up, it starts and my AMD software gives me an error..."Ryzen Master requires Windows 10 or greater. Missing required OS!"I can barely access anything before my...
  3. Error: Missing required OS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error: Missing required OS: My PC was running fine, I was watching a Youtube when out of nowhere, my PC and restarts. I wait for it to boot back up, it starts and my AMD software gives me an error..."Ryzen Master requires Windows 10 or greater. Missing required OS!"I can barely access anything before my...
  4. Error: Missing required OS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. missing required file libeay32.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    missing required file libeay32.dll: To anyone can help i have recently received my new computer i bought prebuilt and enjoying having a up to date system but i'm running into a problem with windows 11 i right click go to properties click compatibilities and run compatibility troubleshooter and click try...
  6. missing required file libeay32.dll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    missing required file libeay32.dll: To anyone can help i have recently received my new computer i bought prebuilt and enjoying having a up to date system but i'm running into a problem with windows 11 i right click go to properties click compatibilities and run compatibility troubleshooter and click try...
  7. Still missing VCRUNTIME140.dll, MSVCP140.dll and other dll.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Still missing VCRUNTIME140.dll, MSVCP140.dll and other dll.: When trying to open certain executables, I get prompted for missing dll. -I ran the system file checker with an elevated command prompt and restarted my computer. -I installed Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables and restarted. The dlls are still missing, what else can I...
  8. User directory filled with odd files and missing others

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    User directory filled with odd files and missing others: My user directory has odd files in it. They look like system files and there were a lot more than now but I deleted them. I can't delete these because Windows tells me they are in use by the system. Maybe that's why they look like system files. I have a picture of the...
  9. Missing DLL file in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing DLL file in Windows 10: After upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10, every time I boot up my PC, I get an error message about a missing DLL file called C:\Windows\System32\LogiLDA.dll. How do I fix this? Thanks....
  10. Missing Windows 10 dll files

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing Windows 10 dll files: I have 3 missing windows 10 dll files Wow64.dll Wow64cpu.dll Wow64win.dll I used the media creation tool to create an ISO of the exact version of windows I have (windows 10 pro) and searched the file for these dll files, including the install.wim and boot.wim. Does anyone...