Windows 10: Windows 10 Missing Features

Discus and support Windows 10 Missing Features in Cortana to solve the problem; In the recent Windows 10 May 2020 Update 2004 Version, there is a feature called quick searches which appears in the search box. But for some reason,... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Asiful Alam, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Missing Features

In the recent Windows 10 May 2020 Update 2004 Version, there is a feature called quick searches which appears in the search box. But for some reason, it doesn't appear in my search box. Can someone tell me how to solve this issue? Thanks! Windows 10 Missing Features 8fa3cd3b-6f19-49c5-8706-ade819b4c1ee?upload=true.png

:)

Asiful Alam, Jun 27, 2020
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jun 27, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 27, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Missing Features

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Missing Features

1. Windows 10 Missing Features - Similar Threads - Missing Features

2. KB4559309 Yet another update with critical flaws and missing features

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB4559309 Yet another update with critical flaws and missing features: KB4559309 is an update released late June 2020. There is no choice but to accept this discombobulated update. Firstly, you cannot uninstall this update. KB4559309 is an update for a browser, called Edge, that as a Surface user you pretty much have to use against many users...
  3. Windows Fax and Scan feature missing, can't send faxes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Fax and Scan feature missing, can't send faxes: Hello, I've got a client whose computer is unable to send faxes. She's never used Windows fax and scan on her computer before so I can't say if this is a new problem or if it's been around for a while. She can setup an account in the windows fax and scan program without...
  4. Defer Feature and Quality Update Setting Missing from Advanced Options AGAIN

Defer Feature and Quality Update Setting Missing from Advanced Options AGAIN: Well it's back. I did upgrade to the May 2020 feature update 2004 for a short time and when I saw that this happened I rolled back to version 1909. The reason I upgraded to the Pro Edition of Windows 10 back in 2018 was so I can possibly avoid a "bad" update. I hope...
  5. Media feature pack for Windows is missing despite installation?

Media feature pack for Windows is missing despite installation?: Today I got GTA V for free in the Epicgames Store, after installation I wanted to start the game but the error message : Missing mv.dll etc was there. I wanted to download the Media feature packet but I had already activated it, also in Apps & features etc. Media feature...
  6. Windows 10 version 2004 missing features

Windows 10 version 2004 missing features: Hi, I just installed the Windows 10 version 2004 on my laptop. After a few days, I'm noticing that a lot of the new features that come with this version are missing here. Should I reinstall this version? Thanks....
  7. Missing feature after downloading the feature update.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing feature after downloading the feature update.: Hi, You must be familiar with this picture below that is the part of Windows 20H1 update. [ATTACH] So basically, 4 days ago, I update my Windows from 1909 to 2004 version by which after that the header in my settings app has gone missing. INTERESTINGLY,...
  8. Missing Windows Explorer feature - open powershell window here

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Missing Windows Explorer feature - open powershell window here: I Updated to 2004 and i am missing the function in the explorer to shift+rightclick to open powershell windows in this directory how can i fix this? submitted by /u/MasterTim17 [link] [comments]...
  9. Advanced Options missing some features

Advanced Options missing some features: Of late my Advanced Options only displays the Startup settings while other features such as Startup Repair and Command Prompt suddenly vanished. [IMG]...
  10. Windows Sandbox feature missing in Win 10 Pro latest build

Windows Sandbox feature missing in Win 10 Pro latest build: I don't have the Windows Sandbox option under Windows Features. I have all the requirements as you can see below. Why is the Windows Sandbox option missing? OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Version 10.0.17763 Build 17763 Hyper-V Requirements: VM Monitor Mode Extensions:...