Windows 10: Windows 10 Missing Features

Discus and support Windows 10 Missing Features in Cortana to solve the problem; In the recent Windows 10 May 2020 Update 2004 Version, there is a feature called quick searches which appears in the search box. But for some reason,... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Asiful Alam, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Missing Features

In the recent Windows 10 May 2020 Update 2004 Version, there is a feature called quick searches which appears in the search box. But for some reason, it doesn't appear in my search box. Can someone tell me how to solve this issue? Thanks! Windows 10 Missing Features 8fa3cd3b-6f19-49c5-8706-ade819b4c1ee?upload=true.png

:)

Asiful Alam, Jun 27, 2020
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jun 27, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 27, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Missing Features

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Missing Features

1. Windows 10 Missing Features - Similar Threads - Missing Features

2. Missing Projects feature to new MS Paint from its 3D counterpart app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Projects feature to new MS Paint from its 3D counterpart app.: New MS Paint crashes intermittently, and causes data loss from a multilayer picture.Bringing the Projects feature from Paint 3D to the new Win32 Paint app is a great solution....
  3. Missing Projects feature to new MS Paint from its 3D counterpart app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing Projects feature to new MS Paint from its 3D counterpart app.: New MS Paint crashes intermittently, and causes data loss from a multilayer picture.Bringing the Projects feature from Paint 3D to the new Win32 Paint app is a great solution....
  4. Windows 10 Pro N 22H2: Windows Media Pack missing in list of Windows Features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro N 22H2: Windows Media Pack missing in list of Windows Features: I have Windows 10 Pro N installed and am unable to install the Windows Media Pack that is a prerequisite for my applications. I've followed the main resolution path Settings>Apps>Optional Features and Windows Media Pack is not listed. Additionally, I tried manually...
  5. Windows 10 Pro N 22H2: Windows Media Pack missing in list of Windows Features

Windows 10 Pro N 22H2: Windows Media Pack missing in list of Windows Features: I have Windows 10 Pro N installed and am unable to install the Windows Media Pack that is a prerequisite for my applications. I've followed the main resolution path Settings>Apps>Optional Features and Windows Media Pack is not listed. Additionally, I tried manually...
  6. Windows 10 Pro N 22H2: Windows Media Pack missing in list of Windows Features

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Sudden missing presence sensing feature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden missing presence sensing feature: Hi, my presence sensing feature mysteriously disappeared for no reason. I can't seem to turn it back on since the toggle itself is not in the settings anymore. I hope you can help me with this...
  8. Sudden missing presence sensing feature

Sudden missing presence sensing feature: Hi, my presence sensing feature mysteriously disappeared for no reason. I can't seem to turn it back on since the toggle itself is not in the settings anymore. I hope you can help me with this...
  9. Windows 11 missing features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 missing features: After moving from Windows 10 to Windows 11 I have noticed that my notepad doesn't have the tab feature nor does my paint have the layer feature, on top of all that, it also doesn't have the dark theme. Just by these few features missing, gives me the idea many other features...
  10. Windows 11 missing features

Windows 11 missing features: After moving from Windows 10 to Windows 11 I have noticed that my notepad doesn't have the tab feature nor does my paint have the layer feature, on top of all that, it also doesn't have the dark theme. Just by these few features missing, gives me the idea many other features...