Windows 10: Windows 10 missing icons and search doesn't work : reset doesn't fix the problem

Discus and support Windows 10 missing icons and search doesn't work : reset doesn't fix the problem in Cortana to solve the problem; I have an Hp Omen 17" which is in trouble actually : The start menu has missing icons , edge has missing icons too ,like there is a square which is... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Alexdieuveult, Jul 20, 2020.

1. Windows 10 missing icons and search doesn't work : reset doesn't fix the problem

I have an Hp Omen 17" which is in trouble actually : The start menu has missing icons , edge has missing icons too ,like there is a square which is remplacing all icons including arrows, home … but worst is coratana has disappear and search isn't working anymore. I tried to reset my computer , but the problem still here :/ so I tried to erase everything but probleme still here >: so I tried this command in PowerShell :Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml”} still not working but I get an error which is saying me that some apps are currently in use :/ what can I do ? thanks ! Here all the pb picturemissing icons,powershell and edge : All the problems picture

:)

Alexdieuveult, Jul 20, 2020
  2. DaleDarby Win User

Start button doesn't work, Cortana doesn't work, no icon for Edge, windows explorer, the play store icon missing. Printer doesn't work either

Original Title: Windows 10 is not worth downloading.

Ever since I downloaded this **** it has been a headache. Nothing works right. No internet, no restore point to restore Windows 7, start button doesn't work, Cortana doesn't work, no icon for Edge, windows explorer, the play store icon missing. Printer doesn't
    work either. Anybody have any suggestions.

DaleDarby, Jul 20, 2020
  3. Knoxx29 Win User
    FIXED!! Windows 7 sp1 never ends searching for updates

I guess who still uses windows 7 has this problem, Microsoft is forcing people to upgrade to Windows 10

Knoxx29, Jul 20, 2020
  4. Windows 10 missing icons and search doesn't work : reset doesn't fix the problem

Search box doesn't work

My search box still doesn't work and have tried all of the listed fixes and it still doesn't work. this is very frustrating!! Please help with a simple fix.

justinkleinman, Jul 20, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 missing icons and search doesn't work : reset doesn't fix the problem

1. Windows 10 missing icons and search doesn't work : reset doesn't fix the problem - Similar Threads - missing icons search

2. Windows Start button doesn't work, search icon doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Start button doesn't work, search icon doesn't work.: Hey, I started my PC today on Windows 10 to find my taskbar has no icons on it except for the windows start button and the search icon, along with a few other icons. I did not have this issue yesterday. None of the icons work except for the little "^" icon, I think that's...
  3. Windows Start button doesn't work, search icon doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Start button doesn't work, search icon doesn't work.: Hey, I started my PC today on Windows 10 to find my taskbar has no icons on it except for the windows start button and the search icon, along with a few other icons. I did not have this issue yesterday. None of the icons work except for the little "^" icon, I think that's...
  4. Windows Start button doesn't work, search icon doesn't work.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. OneDrive Icon missing and folder doesn't work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Icon missing and folder doesn't work: At some point over the last few days the OneDrive icon which is usually in the bottom right corner of the taskbar has disappeared. I can access my OneDrive folder through file explorer, however the files are not up to date with what files should actually be there, I checked...
  6. OneDrive Icon missing and folder doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Icon missing and folder doesn't work: At some point over the last few days the OneDrive icon which is usually in the bottom right corner of the taskbar has disappeared. I can access my OneDrive folder through file explorer, however the files are not up to date with what files should actually be there, I checked...
  7. OneDrive Icon missing and folder doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Search doesn't work

in Cortana
    Search doesn't work: For a while now, seemingly after the May update, the search icon/box doesn't doanything. The thing is, it works on different user... What I tried: taking ownership of C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Search\Data and adding full control for my user account rebuilding index...
  9. Windows 10 Search Doesn't Work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Search Doesn't Work: I have several hard drives installed in my computer. I was looking for a particular .exe file that I have stored on my computer named "Webshots." When I typed Webshots into the search box, it only came back with web results. So I opened each of my drives and found...
  10. Windows 10 Search doesn't work

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Search doesn't work: Hi there The Search doesn't work properly whether done via Brink's method (using the Charms and getting the search bar up) or searching using the menu search. (You can use file explorer but if I just want to find a file I shouldn't have to use that given there IS a...