Windows 10: Windows 10 missing mfc90.dll file

Discus and support Windows 10 missing mfc90.dll file in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I wanted to use MSI afterburner but every time I try opening it says missing mfc90.dll file. I have tried redownloading and have tried downloading... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by malakaijames, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Windows 10 missing mfc90.dll file

I wanted to use MSI afterburner but every time I try opening it says missing mfc90.dll file. I have tried redownloading and have tried downloading Microsoft visual c++ 2010 redistributable package multiple times. Can anyone help?

:)

malakaijames, Mar 31, 2020

2. Missing MFC90.DLL {was: venice}

my computer keeps telling me my mfc90.dll is missing what can I do to get it back up again

veniceowen, Mar 31, 2020
  3. LemP Win User
    Missing MFC90.DLL {was: venice}

MFC90.DLL is a resource that's needed by some program that you have installed.

What is the program that you try to start that causes the error message? The problem should be fixed if you uninstall and reinstall that program. Note, however, that MFC90.DLL is a component of a version of Microsoft Visual C++ that reached end of support
    April 10, 2018. This suggests that whatever program is causing the problem is quite old. You should check to see if there is a newer version of that program available. If so, install that, which should also make this particular error message go away.

If reinstalling the program doesn't help, you can download and install the Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package that is appropriate for your version of Windows. As noted above, this package is no longer supported by Microsoft, although it is
    still currently available.

Click Start, right-click on Computer, and select Properties. Determine whether you have a 32-bit version of Windows or a 64-bit version.

Windows 10 missing mfc90.dll file ee94181f-e499-40fa-b777-4b138f8cf340?upload=true.jpg

If you have a 32-bit version of Windows, download and install this:
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=5582

If you have a 64-bit version of Windows, download and install this:
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/confirmation.aspx?id=2092

4. Windows 10 missing mfc90.dll file

Missing .dll file .

Hi,

I suggest that you perform the steps below and check if it helps resolve the issue.

• Uninstall all those apps (using revo uninstaller) which are giving you msvcr100.dll and msvcp100.dll files missing error
    • Open the link below
    Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4 from Official Microsoft Download Center

And download and install Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4.

3. Download VSU_4\vcredist_x64.exe if you’ll be installing this on Windows 10 64bit.

4. Download VSU_4\vcredist_x86.exe if you’ll be installing this on Windows 10 32bit.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community.

Vanessa Sohtun, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 missing mfc90.dll file

1. Windows 10 missing mfc90.dll file - Similar Threads - missing mfc90 dll

2. missing dll file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    missing dll file: I have a program i try and run and i get "this program can't start because api-ms-win-core-com-l1-1-0.dll is missing" how do i replace this file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-dll-file/714e2f84-239c-474c-96ca-881bd7af36fe
  3. Missing DLL file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing DLL file: Hey there, I recently tried opening some apps on my computer only to get some errors telling me to install mscoree.dll. I've done some searching only to find myself being discouraged from downloading any online. I've tried looking through my recycle bin and even file recovery...
  4. Missing DLL file in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing DLL file in Windows 10: After upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10, every time I boot up my PC, I get an error message about a missing DLL file called C:\Windows\System32\LogiLDA.dll. How do I fix this? Thanks....
  5. DLL file missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    DLL file missing: I recently updated my Windows 10 to ver. 1903. I am running a 64 bit operating system. When I start up the computer or even restart the computer I am getting the following message: There was a problem starting...
  6. Fix, Error decompressing mfc90.dll

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fix, Error decompressing mfc90.dll: I get errors on startup after restoring windows from a backup image. Error-3 from inflate: incorrect data check Error decompressing mfc90.dll Failed to write all bytes to mfc.dll How do I fix it? ASUS N75SF laptop windows 10-64 build 17134.829...
  7. Missing DLL files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing DLL files: I have been running a very old version of Quicken in Windows 10 without any problems. For reasons unconnected with Quicken my manufacturers support team recommended that I re-install Windows 10, which I did. However when I reinstalled Quicken it would not run as it was...
  8. dll file missing

dll file missing: Pls i need help... I want to install global mapper and it says lti_dsdk_8.5.dll not found. i have tried to get it free online but have not succeeded. can someone help me please...
  9. Missing Windows 10 dll files

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing Windows 10 dll files: I have 3 missing windows 10 dll files Wow64.dll Wow64cpu.dll Wow64win.dll I used the media creation tool to create an ISO of the exact version of windows I have (windows 10 pro) and searched the file for these dll files, including the install.wim and boot.wim. Does anyone...
  10. Missing DLL File

Missing DLL File: Cannot figure out just where or why this error is happening. I replaced my printer which was a HP 6700. I used the control panel and removed it from devices and printers. I then installed the new one which is a HP 7610. It is working fine. But everytime I start the system...