Windows 10: Windows 10 missing SSH Protocol

Discus and support Windows 10 missing SSH Protocol in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I go to control panel>default programs>set your default programs>choose default apps by protocol>SSH is missing from this list. How do I get it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Tom1003, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Tom1003 Win User

Windows 10 missing SSH Protocol

When I go to control panel>default programs>set your default programs>choose default apps by protocol>SSH is missing from this list. How do I get it added? OpenSSH is already installed and that is the only thing I can find on google. I've installed Putty and secureCRT but no way to associate them with ssh protocol as it doesn't exist.

Any help is greatly appreciated

Thanks!

:)

Tom1003, Jun 4, 2020
  2. MrWhoopee Win User
    MrWhoopee, Jun 4, 2020
  3. Sumit Dhiman2, Jun 4, 2020
  4. lx07 Win User

lx07, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 missing SSH Protocol - Similar Threads - missing SSH Protocol

2. Windows 10 SSH

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 SSH: Hi! So I was trying to a Headless Raspberry Pi, kind of unrelated and in the Windows Search I put SSH. without thinking I clicked it, and now there's a WIFI network with my computer's name. how do I turn it off? Thanks! P.S: the WIFI network doesn't appear on the computer,...
  3. Windows 10 SSH

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 SSH: Hi! So I was trying to a Headless Raspberry Pi, kind of unrelated and in the Windows Search I put SSH. without thinking I clicked it, and now there's a WIFI network with my computer's name. how do I turn it off? Thanks! P.S: the WIFI network doesn't appear on the computer,...
  4. Windows 10 SSH

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Missing Network Protocols

in Browsers and Email
    Missing Network Protocols: I'm trying to get to Gibson's Research website. I cannot access it. I'm being told I'm missing network protocols. Haven't a clue. Any idea's. How do I find what protocols I'm missing. Windows 10 on a Dell Venue 8 pro tablet. Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Edge cannot...
  6. Network protocol missing after version 10 update

Network protocol missing after version 10 update: Cannot access the Internet after version 10 is installed on my desktop. 34239
  7. Network Protocols Missing

Network Protocols Missing: Noted immediately after 1511 total system update, yet may have been inherited from an earlier build... All is working well, yet Network Troubleshooter reports "one or more network protocols is missing." Various posted remedies have been verified or implemented, to no...
  8. Missing Internet protocols

Missing Internet protocols: So I have been without internet for a couple weeks and have spent hours trying to figure out what is wrong with my computer. I only have an ethernet port on my machine, connected to my router via powerline adapters (which work with my other PCs). Windows troubleshooter tells...
  9. Missing Protocols

Missing Protocols: I am attempting to use my Internet but it will not let me to put it straightforwardly. It shows a connection but will not let me use it. I ran the troubleshooter and it tells me I'm missing one or more network protocols and asks me if I'd like to try fixes as admin. I...
  10. Missing Network Protocols Windows 10

Missing Network Protocols Windows 10: What can be done about "Missing Network Protocols", Windows 10 both computers/laptops? 41422