Windows 10: Windows 10 missing title bar and part of the top of window with certain applications....

Discus and support Windows 10 missing title bar and part of the top of window with certain applications.... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-desktop/windows-10-pro-missing-title-bar-and-part-of-the/3a16d7d2-a212-42cd-8f57-b9255a4a15... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RandyApplegills, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Windows 10 missing title bar and part of the top of window with certain applications....

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-desktop/windows-10-pro-missing-title-bar-and-part-of-the/3a16d7d2-a212-42cd-8f57-b9255a4a15e5?page=12

In relation to this original question that has a thread created since 2018 and no real solution. I believe to have found the culprit finally, and honestly don't understand why it was not found sooner.

I have a network of about 80 user pcs that I am the administrator for. Only 2 of them have the issue. What started out as one pc then became 2 several months later. I had to investigate which after the other pc started to have the symptoms I at least had a way to compare to find similarities and differences. Especially amongst the other PCs in our environment. What I thought from the very beginning was a graphics driver to be the culprit. Using System information collected from the symptomatic pcs and comparing to the working pcs in our environment I discovered the issue. Both target pcs were using UHD Graphics 630 driver 27.20.100.7757 every working pc in the environment was using a combination of these 26.20.100.7757 , 27.20.100.8190 , 26.20.100.7925 , 27.20.100.8861 , 26.20.100.8861. After installing the 27.20.100.8190 to both target pcs I expect to solve this riddle. Will be trying this very soon and will update here after I do so. If anyone out there runs across this issue and would like to try this please do so and report back if it permanently solves your problem, please.

:)

RandyApplegills, Jan 22, 2021
  2. TrickyMS Win User

Windows 10 pro missing title bar and part of the top of window

I am experiencing this issue in Windows Server 2019 using Citrix CVAD as a virtual application. These fixes do not work in this environment so I have started a thread in the Citrix forum for anyone that has landed here due to the same problem.

Link: Server 2019 with CVAD - Missing title bar or top part of windows on multi monitor

TrickyMS, Jan 22, 2021
  3. Windows missing Title Bar?

I have 2 PCs running Windows 10 PRO. I"m not sure what its actually called, but on the desktop, when I open a window - browser, Syncback, whatever, the top of the window has a bar with the name of the program (title bar, I think).

Windows 10 missing title bar and part of the top of window with certain applications.... [​IMG]

On the LAPTOP, there is NO bar at the top of the window. I figure this HAS to be some setting I'm missing, but I've looked all over the settings and can't find it. I've read a bunch of Internet things - from "BIOS is out of date" to "Turn on color in Personalization", and some even more bizarre, but so far nothing has turned on that thing at the top of the Window...

What do I need to do?

GracieAllen, Jan 22, 2021
  4. Windows 10 missing title bar and part of the top of window with certain applications....

Windows 10 pro missing title bar and part of the top of window

ฝันหวาน, Jan 22, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 missing title bar and part of the top of window with certain applications....

1. Windows 10 missing title bar and part of the top of window with certain applications.... - Similar Threads - missing title bar

2. The title bar (top frame of outlook window) is stuck here, application is not open, can't...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The title bar (top frame of outlook window) is stuck here, application is not open, can't...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/beastforthebone [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/twfayb/the_title_bar_top_frame_of_outlook_window_is/
  3. Windows 10 missing title bar and part of the top of window SOLUTION !

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 missing title bar and part of the top of window SOLUTION !: Hi there, when using a dual screens on Windows 10, you may have a white or black bar on top of the Windows like this : [ATTACH] I have read a lot of posts reporting this issue on Windows 10, dual screens. The first solution which points me in the right direction was to...
  4. Title Bar is missing on Microsoft Edge, Windows explorer, Windows 10

Title Bar is missing on Microsoft Edge, Windows explorer, Windows 10: Title Bar and other toolbar on Microsoft Edge, Windows explorer goes missing when maximised or minimised in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/title-bar-is-missing-on-microsoft-edge-windows/2df46db2-73e5-43b5-a1de-410672471fd5
  5. Windows 10 pro missing title bar and part of the top of window

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 pro missing title bar and part of the top of window: I am a system administrator for a small company. We have two computers with Windows 10[ATTACH] and dual monitors monitors with different aspect ratios 16: 9 & 4: 3 and both have a similar problem. Here is a discussion of such a problem: But she's locked One of the...
  6. Black bar on top of screen with random applications Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black bar on top of screen with random applications Windows 10: Hi, I am having the following issue appear randomly with random applications when I maximize the window. First it happened with CLion, where I thought it was a bug in the program itself. But it would only go away after I restarted my PC. And now it happened in Chrome, same...
  7. Windows missing Title Bar?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows missing Title Bar?: I have 2 PCs running Windows 10 PRO. I"m not sure what its actually called, but on the desktop, when I open a window - browser, Syncback, whatever, the top of the window has a bar with the name of the program (title bar, I think). [img] On the LAPTOP, there is NO bar at...
  8. Missing title bar on Windows 10

Missing title bar on Windows 10: I've recently lost the title bar on certain programs currently known programs are: Command Prompt, Notepad++, Atom and WinRAR. I'm on Windows 10 version 1909, dual monitor setup. Took these a while ago of my whole screen 1920x1080.First using the default Windows Notepad and...
  9. Missing title bar on certain applications

Missing title bar on certain applications: Recently, I've lost the title bar on some applications such as Notepad++ and Atom. I've tried reinstalling them, putting them into fullscreen with F11 and "post-it mode" for Notepad++ using F12 and I'm not in tablet mode. I'm using Windows 10 version 1909, latest Nvidia...
  10. Window title bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Window title bar: [ATTACH] Anyone know if its possible to display the 4 windows like this but without the title bar along the top of each window? https://preview.redd.it/a86t468p5p141.jpg?width=1908&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=047e083d08c51455c01fa7d1ddafe47c6c732066 submitted by /u/yenmiT...