Windows 10: Windows 10 missing WiFi, missing Networks

Discus and support Windows 10 missing WiFi, missing Networks in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My Wi-Fi option has complete disappeared from my windows 10 computer. My networks are completely gone. In place of the icon for my Wi-Fi connections is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SamanthaNRC, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Windows 10 missing WiFi, missing Networks

My Wi-Fi option has complete disappeared from my windows 10 computer. My networks are completely gone. In place of the icon for my Wi-Fi connections is a square with a red X. The only option I am given is to connect via Ethernet. My computer was working perfectly fine until it shut itself off and rebooted while I was using it, and twhen I logged back in, it had all of these issues.

I feel like I have tried anything I could find on the internet, nothing is working. I even attempted the "Network Reset" and that didn't do a thing.

:)

SamanthaNRC, Mar 8, 2019

2. WIFI setting tab is missing

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

Do not worry, it can be fixed.

Restart Surface and check.

It could be due to incorrect settings or missing updates or damaged drivers.

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

Can’t connect to a wireless network:

https://www.microsoft.com/surface/e...t-connect-to-a-wireless-network?os=windows-10

Wi-Fi settings are missing:

https://www.microsoft.com/surface/e...ifi-is-missing-icon-not-showing?os=windows-10

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Mar 8, 2019
  3. Frank C Win User
    Explorer missing a network device

Hi,
    Missing network device - EXTERNALDRIVE
    Since the last Windows 10 update which I installed on Dec. 9 I am missing one devices in Explorer > Network on one of three network computers.
    They are all present on the other two computers. One of these is Windows 10., the other is Vista Premium.
    The complete device list under network is Frankspc, Charlottespc, and Sue_ASUS and ExternalDrive.
    The missing device on the Explorer list on Frankspc is EXTERNALDRIVE. I can ping it at 192.168.1.3
    Any Ideas on how to get it back in the Explorer list?
    Thanks

HP Envy
    Windows 10

Frank C, Mar 8, 2019
  4. MrWhoopee Win User

Windows 10 missing WiFi, missing Networks

MrWhoopee, Mar 8, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 missing WiFi, missing Networks

1. Windows 10 missing WiFi, missing Networks - Similar Threads - missing WiFi missing

2. Missing Wifi Network Adapter/s

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Wifi Network Adapter/s: I have this desktop for over 1 year already and now there seems to be a problem with my network adapters from the past few days it was not stable and it frequently be disabled/hidden/ or there's a error code. I was able to fix it by watching YouTube videos but then yesterday...
  3. Wifi Network Connections - Network adapter miss

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi Network Connections - Network adapter miss: Hello all , i have a lenovo ideapad 110 , i have internet connections problems . I can`t connect to any wifi connections . I have prove to many solutions like Network Reset , Driver update , cmd promt , at control panel . it doesn`t work at all . If anyone can help me ?...
  4. Wifi Network Connections - Network adapter miss

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Network Connections - Network adapter miss: Hello all , i have a lenovo ideapad 110 , i have internet connections problems . I can`t connect to any wifi connections . I have prove to many solutions like Network Reset , Driver update , cmd promt , at control panel . it doesn`t work at all . If anyone can help me ?...
  5. Wifi Network Connections - Network adapter miss

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Missing wifi and network adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing wifi and network adapter: My laptop just froze recently and restarted. It booted up and the wifi icon is gone. I troubleshoot it and it tells me to install a network adapter. Windows did not detect a properly installed network adapter, you will need ti re install the driver. I don't remember the...
  7. Missing wifi and network adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing wifi and network adapter: My laptop just froze recently and restarted. It booted up and the wifi icon is gone. I troubleshoot it and it tells me to install a network adapter. Windows did not detect a properly installed network adapter, you will need ti re install the driver. I don't remember the...
  8. Wifi missing in network and internet settings on Windows 10

Wifi missing in network and internet settings on Windows 10: Hi support, I hope you are well. I am unable to access wifi because wifi is missing in my network and internet settings. I've tried to download the drivers that seem to be missing but the Installshield Wizard never comes up to complete the install process. Can you please...
  9. *WIFI NETWORKS NOT SHOWING! WIFI ICON MISSING! WIFI SETTINGS IN NETWORK & INTERNET IS MISSING!*

*WIFI NETWORKS NOT SHOWING! WIFI ICON MISSING! WIFI SETTINGS IN NETWORK & INTERNET IS MISSING!*: So My First Problem Is That Theres No Wifi Icon In Taskbar but if i check the the system icons settings, the network is already on. The second is if i click the network icon is notification panel thing idk it only shows me the network & internet option and airplane mode...
  10. wifi missing in NETWORK & INTERNET

wifi missing in NETWORK & INTERNET: Hi, for the last few weeks I have not been able to get onto the internet, unless I keep turning on & off my laptop & then if I'm lucky for a short while I can get onto the net. before the laptop just permanently freezes When I am off line. I look in network & internet, the...