Windows 10: Windows 10 mlang.dll file is being reported as being not designed to run on Windows

Discus and support Windows 10 mlang.dll file is being reported as being not designed to run on Windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I use an e-mail client called The BAT from RITLABS and have done so for many years but just recently after windows performed an update when I run the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by pemills555, Jan 31, 2021.

1. Windows 10 mlang.dll file is being reported as being not designed to run on Windows

I use an e-mail client called The BAT from RITLABS and have done so for many years but just recently after windows performed an update when I run the aforementioned program a pop up box appears towards the end of the program loading saying that "C:\WINDOWS\system32\mlang.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try reinstalling the program again using to original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0xc0000020."

Needles to say I have contacted the software vendor RITLABS but they say it's a Windows problem, I am in essence the administrator of this particular machine so I can't resolve the issue myself, I have tried several times to reinstall the program and use the 'repair' option but nothing has corrected the issue which just leaves the program hanging until I click on the error pop up box 'OK' every time it appears which is about five times before it closes down.

Is there a known issue with this particular DLL or is it possible to copy another mlang.dll file from somewhere else and see if that fixes the fault, if either of these options are not feasible can anyone suggest how I get out of this quandary.

I do have another old Windows 10 machine that will run this e-mail program on BUT it's a much older machine that has failed to update since 2017 due to Microsoft issuing a newer version of Win10 that was proven to be incompatible with this machine so this is not a long term solution for me.

I do hope someone out there can help with this, pleeeeeese.

:)

pemills555, Jan 31, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 31, 2021
  3. Error: missing msvcp110.dll and msvcr110.dll with message: not designed to run on Windows or are corrupted on Windows 10 while playing Smite game

Hi Estelito,

Thank you for responding.

Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: Unregister and re-register the msvcp110.dll and then check if you come across the issue.

Step 1: Steps to un-register
    msvcp110.dll

• Press Windows + R from the keyboard to open
      Run
      command.
    • Type regsvr32 /u msvcp110.dll
    • Click on OK.
    • Close the Run command window

Step 2:
    Steps to re-register msvcp110.dll

• Press Windows + R from the keyboard to open
      Run
      command.
    • Type regsvr32 /i msvcp110.dll
    • Click on OK.
    • Close the Run command window and check if the issue persists.

Method 2: Check if you have not deleted the msvcp110.dll file by mistake on your device.

Check for the file in Recycle bin. If found restore back.

Method 3: I suggest you to run the Microsoft Safety Scanner
    and check.

Microsoft Safety Scanner

Also, when you perform Microsoft Safety Scanner from the link provided, data or files which are infected by malware might be beyond cleaning and have to be deleted entirely to maintain the integrity of your system, which means there might be a potential
    for data loss.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 31, 2021
  4. Windows 10 mlang.dll file is being reported as being not designed to run on Windows

Gaming problem keeps reporting that to install D3dx9_43.dll file in Windows 10

Hi,

Please answer the below questions to assist you better.

1. Have you tried updating DirectX yet?

2. What is the make and model of the computer?

I suggest you to download the software for Windows 10 Direct X and then try to install it in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Download DirectX 11 Technology Update from Official Microsoft Download Center

Follow the steps provided below to install the software in compatibility mode:

• ‘properties’.
    • ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box "Run this program in compatibility mode for” and select Windows operating system from the drop down.
    • ‘Apply’ and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.
    Hope this helps regarding issue of the reporting that to install D3dx9_43.dll file. Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Anup Karkal, Jan 31, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 mlang.dll file is being reported as being not designed to run on Windows

1. Windows 10 mlang.dll file is being reported as being not designed to run on Windows - Similar Threads - mlang dll file

2. xinput1_3.dll and D3Dcompiler_43.dll is either not designed to run on windows or either it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xinput1_3.dll and D3Dcompiler_43.dll is either not designed to run on windows or either it...: When I ran epic games launcher it showed me that this two programs xinput1_3.dll and D3Dcompiler_43.dll is either not designed to run on this windows or it contains an error....
  3. xinput1_3.dll and D3Dcompiler_43.dll is either not designed to run on windows or either it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xinput1_3.dll and D3Dcompiler_43.dll is either not designed to run on windows or either it...: When I ran epic games launcher it showed me that this two programs xinput1_3.dll and D3Dcompiler_43.dll is either not designed to run on this windows or it contains an error....
  4. d3dx10_43.dll is either not designed to run on windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    d3dx10_43.dll is either not designed to run on windows: I try to open SteamVR but it wont launch, if i go to the app location and try to open it, it says "d3dx10_43.dll is either not designed to run on windows"I have Windows10 Home, RX550, 16,GB Ram, need help please...
  5. d3dx10_43.dll is either not designed to run on windows

d3dx10_43.dll is either not designed to run on windows: I try to open SteamVR but it wont launch, if i go to the app location and try to open it, it says "d3dx10_43.dll is either not designed to run on windows"I have Windows10 Home, RX550, 16,GB Ram, need help please...
  6. .dll and.mui files accumulating in Temporary Files reported by Mcafee and not being removed.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    .dll and.mui files accumulating in Temporary Files reported by Mcafee and not being removed.: The count is now over 1500 of these files reported using Tracker Remover from McAfee, McAfee is not removing them. What are they, can I remove them, where are they stored really, will they continue appearing?They weren't appearing until the January Cumulative update I...
  7. .dll and.mui files accumulating in Temporary Files reported by Mcafee and not being removed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .dll and.mui files accumulating in Temporary Files reported by Mcafee and not being removed.: The count is now over 1500 of these files reported using Tracker Remover from McAfee, McAfee is not removing them. What are they, can I remove them, where are they stored really, will they continue appearing?They weren't appearing until the January Cumulative update I...
  8. .dll and.mui files accumulating in Temporary Files reported by Mcafee and not being removed.

9. .dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    .dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error: Hey, so I have been getting this error with quite a few different DLLs including InstallService.dll D3D12CORE.dll and SystemSettingsThresholdAdminFlowUI.dll as well as many others. I'm not sure if this is relevant but I have,Ryzen 5 3600Gigabyte B550MOne 1TB HDD and one 1TB...
  10. d3dx9_43.dll is either not designed to run on Windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    d3dx9_43.dll is either not designed to run on Windows.: So i searched web for solution to this problem. I did not find a solution that worked for me. But today i managed to solve it, sharing it with you guys as i struggled with this problem for quite a while. What you need to do is to find those missing dlls in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mlang.dll corrupt