Windows 10: Windows 10 Mobile Alarm app

Discus and support Windows 10 Mobile Alarm app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was late for work this morning. My alarm clock did not go off this morning even though everything was set correctly. I even setup a test alarm and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by badrobot, Mar 21, 2016.

1. badrobot Win User

Windows 10 Mobile Alarm app

I was late for work this morning. My alarm clock did not go off this morning even though everything was set correctly. I even setup a test alarm and nothing. This all happened right after updating my Lumia 1520 to Windows 10 Mobile from Windows 8.1.
    Not a big deal because I still have my good old HTC One android phone as a backup alarm device but it would be nice if this little problem is sorted out ASAP.
    Anyone else having this issue? I already sent a feedback to MS. It's just a waiting game now.

:)

badrobot, Mar 21, 2016
  2. Mike_1369 Win User

Setting a specific sound for a specific alarm

Windows 10 Mobile on a Lumia 640 LTE

I set several custom alarm times, and choose a specific sound for that alarm. (Ringtone, etc)

However, every alarm uses the Default Notification Sound for the App. Not the specific sound I choose in the alarm setup (repeat, etc)

Mike_1369, Mar 21, 2016
  3. drjackool Win User
    Alarm Volume on Windows 10 mobile

Hi

I have Lumia 930 +Latest Windows 10 mobile, the alarm volume is very low it did not wake up me; i think Alarms app uses the specified volume level for Apps but it must uses independent volume level!

What do you do Microsoft?! Please fix it

drjackool, Mar 21, 2016
  4. badrobot Win User

Well, it seems like this isn't a bug but rather a case of confusing app control feature. There is a switch that I thought is suppose to get rid of alarm notification but I didn't know that it also DISABLEs the alarm functionality. So, I turned it back on and the alarm works again.

SOLVED.

Windows 10 Mobile Alarm app [​IMG]

badrobot, Mar 21, 2016
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Mobile Alarm app - Similar Threads - Mobile Alarm app

2. Windows 10 Alarm

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Alarm: Hi, How do I stop the windows 10 alarm onmy laptop from ringing after two minutes or so, once the alarm settime is reached? If I set a time for the alarm to ring, it goes offat that time, but keeps ringing until I press the “x Dismiss”time. I want the alarm set time to...
  3. Alarms & Clock App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alarms & Clock App: Why did the Alarms & Clock app increase the size of the Timer displays? They are huge compared to before, I used to manage timers in a small window, but now I have to enlarge the app to full screen to see just 6 timers. All I want to see is the name of the timer, the...
  4. windows 10 alarms

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 alarms: Is there a "snooze" option on windows 10 alarms? i WOULD LIKE IT TO GO OFF EVERY 10 minutes after the initial notification. I have searched for the answer and could find none. I guess I could set additional alarms, but what a hassle. Thanks for looking at this simple, but...
  5. Windows 10 Store App Alarms & Clock not opening

Windows 10 Store App Alarms & Clock not opening: This problem existed in1803. I upgraded to 1909, and it still persists. I uninstalled it, restarted, and reinstalled it from the store. No joy. I ran elevated sfc /scannow - no issues. I ran the elevated Powershell command Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers |...
  6. Windows Music Alarm Clock app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Music Alarm Clock app: Hello, I use the Music Alarm Clock app. I keep it up on my screen all the time to see the time of day. Today, it stopped functioning. The time of day is locked at 1:00 pm. I have reset the Music Alarm Clock app to no avail. Please help. Thank you, Richard...
  7. Alarm App sounds?

Alarm App sounds?: 1) How do I sample alarm sounds in Alarm App? (Win 10) 2) Various Searches via Settings prompted .... Nada!?! 3) Search via Contana prompted "Huh? Whaaa? How about Spotify? What should I use to Open this?" ARRRGH!! 4) Silly question, I know: Any way to provide my own...
  8. ALARM AND CLOCK app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    ALARM AND CLOCK app: when I set alarms or timer they are not working and not have any notifications about them when their time expires but a whitish appearance of action center symbol is observed and once I opened nothing in that action center...
  9. Alarms and Clock app not working in Windows 10

Alarms and Clock app not working in Windows 10: Certain features of the Alarms and Clock app are not working in Windows 10. The main reason I use this app is for the Timer, which currently is not working. I cannot create a new timer. I cannot remove the default timer that is there when the app is first run. I cannot...
  10. Windows 'Alarms & Clock' App Problem.

Windows 'Alarms & Clock' App Problem.: I have recently upgraded from Windows 8.1 Pro to Windows 10 Pro and everything was fine then. But recently I am experiencing an issue which is with Windows 'Alarms & Clock' App. I cannot set new alarms and new alarms are not showing up in Windows Alarm & Clock App and when I...