Windows 10: Windows 10 Mobile: Camera and Photos apps were updated today

Discus and support Windows 10 Mobile: Camera and Photos apps were updated today in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date 8228 Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 13, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows 10 Mobile: Camera and Photos apps were updated today

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) date

:)

Brink, Jul 13, 2015

2. Not Receiving Updates For App

Recently i updated my phone, Lumia 640 to official windows 10 build 10586.164. Everything was working fine and i did a hard reset as well. Today morning i saw in Windows Central and MSPowerUser that MS Camera and Photos app for mobile are updated. I jumped
    to store to check for updates and i didnt get any updates, i thought it might be connection problem. But when i later checked on Wi-Fi it still didn't showed updates. Then i checked again and again for updates but still did not received updates for both apps
    but my friends were updating, is this all normal as I haven't received the update yet.

Satyam Dalai, Jul 13, 2015
  3. C. Ravani Win User
    Photos App crashing with Living Images

Hi!

After latest update for Windows Camera App for Windows 10 Mobile and it’s now able to shot with Living Images.

But, when I copy those photos to PC and try to open them with Photos App, it crashes.

My Windows is updated as long with Photos App.

Someone else is having this issue or knows any solutuin for this?

C. Ravani, Jul 13, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 Mobile: Camera and Photos apps were updated today

1. Windows 10 Mobile: Camera and Photos apps were updated today - Similar Threads - Mobile Camera Photos

2. Camera error 0xA00F42710xC00D3704 on windows 10 mobile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera error 0xA00F42710xC00D3704 on windows 10 mobile: I know windows 10 mobile is dead but i want to fix that error:Something went wrong If you need it, here's the error code: 0xA00F42710xC00D3704And i know it's not a hardware problem, on windows phone 8.1 it worked like normal but on windows 10 mobile it has that error so can...
  3. Camera error 0xA00F42710xC00D3704 on windows 10 mobile

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera error 0xA00F42710xC00D3704 on windows 10 mobile: I know windows 10 mobile is dead but i want to fix that error:Something went wrong If you need it, here's the error code: 0xA00F42710xC00D3704And i know it's not a hardware problem, on windows phone 8.1 it worked like normal but on windows 10 mobile it has that error so can...
  4. Camera error 0xA00F42710xC00D3704 on windows 10 mobile

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. After today's Windows 10 Update, Constant Repeated notification from Photos App "Add Photos...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After today's Windows 10 Update, Constant Repeated notification from Photos App "Add Photos...: After updating Windows 10 Pro, the desktop gives a notification bell every few seconds. I figured out that the notification comes from the Photos App, which is repeatedly putting up a blue rectangular notification with the words, "Add Photos from BDDVDW. . .?" My objective...
  6. Windows 10 Photos App "From Mobile over WiFi"

Windows 10 Photos App "From Mobile over WiFi": Looking for a way to import photos from my iPhone running the latest iOS to Windows 10 over WiFi without using an internet connection. From previous articles an Import feature called "From Mobile over WiFi" is mentioned, but I can't find this. I work in remote Australia,...
  7. 1803 Update Broke Camera and Photo App

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    1803 Update Broke Camera and Photo App: Hi there, After the most recent patch for Windows (3/19/2019), the Microsoft Camera and Photo app is not working. I verified this on 6 different machines all running 1803. One machine that hasn't been updated yet, is unaffected and the app works just fine. For added...
  8. Photos taken on today's date in the Photo App?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photos taken on today's date in the Photo App?: My Windows 10 Photo App used to have a featured box that automatically displayed all the photos I took or downloaded on today's date in past years. I think I accidentally deleted that box and I see no option to bring it back. Is there a way to restore this feature so that...
  9. Windows 10 Mobile Camera Update

Windows 10 Mobile Camera Update: Hi, there is new update for Windows Camera app for Windows 10 Mobile. The new update includes Panorama feature *Cool 61321
  10. Panorama feature to be added to Camera app for Windows 10 Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Panorama feature to be added to Camera app for Windows 10 Mobile: Panorama feature to be added to Camera app for Windows 10 Mobile Leaked screenshots show that Microsoft plans to add a panorama photo feature in the Camera app for Windows 10 Mobile. [img] Long time Windows Phone users might remember that Nokia launched its own...