Windows 10: Windows 10 mobile download for a Samsung Galaxy phone

Discus and support Windows 10 mobile download for a Samsung Galaxy phone in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How do i find out if I need the 32 or 64 gigabyte download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ZARINA19, Aug 31, 2019.

1. ZARINA19 Win User

Windows 10 mobile download for a Samsung Galaxy phone

How do i find out if I need the 32 or 64 gigabyte download

:)

ZARINA19, Aug 31, 2019

2. Best android mobile phone within 500-600USD?

Apart from samsung galaxy SIII & Note II, Plz suggest me good android mobile phone within 500-600USD.

Like HTC one x, lg nitro hd etc...any good alternative to galaxy SIII/NoteII?

freebird_9924, Aug 31, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Mobile World Congress 2017: Samsung announces Windows 10 Galaxy Book

Source: Mobile World Congress 2017: Samsung announces the Galaxy Book with Windows 10 - Windows Experience BlogWindows Experience Blog

Brink, Aug 31, 2019
  4. Windows 10 mobile download for a Samsung Galaxy phone

Guide to download Windows 10 Mobile on supported phones

Guide to download Windows 10 Mobile on supported phones

Cluster Head, Aug 31, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 mobile download for a Samsung Galaxy phone

1. Windows 10 mobile download for a Samsung Galaxy phone - Similar Threads - mobile download Samsung

2. Phone Link features for Samsung Galaxy A24

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link features for Samsung Galaxy A24: Hey there. I wonder how soon the "Apps" and "Phone Screen" Phone Link features will become available for the Samsung Galaxy A24. Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-link-features-for-samsung-galaxy-a24/b36791e3-f5e7-409b-9ffc-44cba27aba9b
  3. Phone Link features for Samsung Galaxy A24

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link features for Samsung Galaxy A24: Hey there. I wonder how soon the "Apps" and "Phone Screen" Phone Link features will become available for the Samsung Galaxy A24. Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-link-features-for-samsung-galaxy-a24/b36791e3-f5e7-409b-9ffc-44cba27aba9b
  4. Samsung Galaxy Buds on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Samsung Galaxy Buds on Windows 10: Anybody using Samsung Galaxy Buds (original model, not +) with a PC? Buds are paired with the PC and device settings say Connected. They are not listed in the available Sound devices, however - just the PC speakers. The Galaxy Buds Manager Windows app correctly displays the...
  5. Using "Link to Windows"/"Your Phone Companion" with Samsung Galaxy Note 10

Using "Link to Windows"/"Your Phone Companion" with Samsung Galaxy Note 10: I got the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 recently. I'm trying to make it work with the "Your Phone" app on Windows 10, which is supposed to be really easy considering that "Link to Windows"/"Your Phone Companion" are preinstalled on the phone. I managed to connect the phone to my...
  6. Your Phone and Android 10 Samsung Galaxy s9

Your Phone and Android 10 Samsung Galaxy s9: I have a problem getting my Samsung Galaxy s9 and Windows PC to connect and sync. I have tried everything I could find online. I uninstalled on my phone, reset on PC, unlinked both, removed device from Windows account, and anything else I could find. Both devices are on the...
  7. Samsung introduces new Galaxy A20s Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung introduces new Galaxy A20s Mobile: Packed with innovations and optimized for users’ everyday lives, Samsung’s new Galaxy A20s lets you play and share instantaneously in the new era of connectivity. Check out the infographic below to learn more. [ATTACH] Source: [Infographic] Galaxy A20s: Meet the...
  8. Samsung Galaxy Fold available to U.S. on September 27 Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung Galaxy Fold available to U.S. on September 27 Mobile: Starting September 27, U.S. consumers will be able to unfold the future when the category-defining Galaxy Fold becomes available in Cosmos Black and Space Silver. [img] Samsung Galaxy Fold – Cosmos BlackThe first-of-its-kind, foldable mobile device with the functionality...
  9. Windows 10 does not recognize my Samsung Galaxy 9+

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 does not recognize my Samsung Galaxy 9+: I am trying to download pictures from my Samsung Galaxy 9+ to my Windows 10 computer via the USB port. it works on a different computer but not my new computer. The USB ports on the computer have no trouble seeing my thumb drives.
  10. Mobile World Congress 2017: Samsung announces Windows 10 Galaxy Book

in Windows 10 News
    Mobile World Congress 2017: Samsung announces Windows 10 Galaxy Book: Today at Mobile World Congress, Samsung announced an expanded strategic partnership with Microsoft that will help professionals use digital technology to work anywhere, with the release of the Samsung Galaxy Book powered by Windows 10 and improvements to Samsung Flow. The...