Windows 10: Windows 10 Mobile Emulator build 10586 begins its roll out

Discus and support Windows 10 Mobile Emulator build 10586 begins its roll out in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date As for an emulator release, it’s a testable build of the Windows 10 mobile platform designed for use on a PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 10, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows 10 Mobile Emulator build 10586 begins its roll out

As for an emulator release, it’s a testable build of the Windows 10 mobile platform designed for use on a PC only, unfortunately. However, Windows 10 Mobile fans with PCs can now get a quick look and feel for what is believed to the final build before its pushed to Windows phones out in the wild.

Much of Windows 10 Mobile is complete, as far as significant feature implementation, but bug fixes and optimizations tend always to be a welcomed commodity.

The emulator can be picked up here.

Brink, Nov 10, 2015
  2. Muffy Win User

Given the various bugs and issues with the general Win10 x84/x64 PC releases being posted and experienced i'll hold off updating my windowsphone for the foreseeable few months.

:)

Muffy, Nov 10, 2015
  3. Pollsmor Win User
    After changing my Microsoft account's email, why does Windows say that Windows is licensed to my old email?

Updating from Windows 8.1 to 10 (build 10240), I used Windows Update. However, as Microsoft is rolling out build 10586 in waves, I decided to skip ahead and use the Media Creation Tool. Updating via WU from 10240 to 10586 would just fail, as I heard Microsoft
    was rolling it out in waves. And oh well, guess modifying the registry to make it look like its' registered to my new email is enough.

Anyway, thanks for the reply!

Pollsmor, Nov 10, 2015
  4. Windows 10 Mobile Emulator build 10586 begins its roll out

Andre Da Costa, Nov 10, 2015
  5. Winuser Win User
    I'll just wait for my Win 10 phone to receive updates.

Winuser, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Mobile Emulator build 10586 begins its roll out

1. Windows 10 Mobile Emulator build 10586 begins its roll out - Similar Threads - Mobile Emulator build

2. Windows 10 Mobile Emulator?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mobile Emulator?: Is there any way to emulate Windows Mobile without Visual Studio? I know there is some kind of application called Microsoft XDE but I cant find anything about that e.g. downloads, articles overall. I just want a Standalone Emulator or smh VM? And there arent any ways to...
  3. Windows 10 Build 19043 (21H1) feature update will begin rolling out soon

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 19043 (21H1) feature update will begin rolling out soon: Microsoft has completed the development of Windows 10’s next feature update ahead of its rumoured launch in the first half of 2021, but you shouldn’t get too excited about the ’21H1′ update because it’s going to be a minor release with quality improvements and fixes. Just...
  4. Google begins rolling out dynamic email in Gmail

in Windows 10 News
    Google begins rolling out dynamic email in Gmail: Over the past decade, our web experiences have changed enormously—evolving from static flat content to interactive apps. Yet email has largely stayed the same with static messages that eventually go out of date, or are merely a springboard to accomplish a more complex task....
  5. Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 16267 and Mobile Emulator Build 15240

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 16267 and Mobile Emulator Build 15240: Today, we released a new Windows 10 Preview Build of the SDK and the Mobile Emulator to be used in conjunction with Windows 10 Insider Preview (Build 16267 or greater). The Preview SDK Build 16267 contains bug fixes and under development changes to the API surface area....
  6. Win 10 Mobile could begin rolling out in October/November in France

in Windows 10 News
    Win 10 Mobile could begin rolling out in October/November in France: Microsoft has not officially stated when Windows 10 Mobile will begin to roll out as an update to older Windows Phone devices. However, a slide from the France-based smartphone company SFR claims that it will begin rolling out to several Lumia smartphones sometime in October...
  7. Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 16288 and Mobile Emulator Build 15240

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 16288 and Mobile Emulator Build 15240: Today, we released a new Windows 10 Preview Build of the SDK and the Mobile Emulator to be used in conjunction with Windows 10 Insider Preview (Build 16288 or greater). The Preview SDK Build 16288 contains bug fixes and under development changes to the API surface area....
  8. Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 16257 and Mobile Emulator Build 15235

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 16257 and Mobile Emulator Build 15235: Today, we released a new Windows 10 Preview Build of the SDK and the Mobile Emulator to be used in conjunction with Windows 10 Insider Preview (Build 16257 or greater). The Preview SDK Build 16257 contains bug fixes and under development changes to the API surface area....
  9. The Minecraft Overworld Update begins rolling out today

in Windows 10 News
    The Minecraft Overworld Update begins rolling out today: Last week we shared the Overworld Update for Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta and Minecraft: Pocket Edition would become available this month. Today, we’re excited to share that the update has begun rolling out! [img] This update adds a ton of new gameplay...
  10. Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 16278 and Mobile Emulator Build 15240

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 16278 and Mobile Emulator Build 15240: Today, we released a new Windows 10 Preview Build of the SDK and the Mobile Emulator to be used in conjunction with Windows 10 Insider Preview (Build 16278 or greater). The Preview SDK Build 16278 contains bug fixes and under development changes to the API surface area....