Windows 10: Windows 10 Mobile Emulator?

Discus and support Windows 10 Mobile Emulator? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is there any way to emulate Windows Mobile without Visual Studio? I know there is some kind of application called Microsoft XDE but I cant find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Yuri_010, Jan 17, 2021.

1. Yuri_010 Win User

Windows 10 Mobile Emulator?

Is there any way to emulate Windows Mobile without Visual Studio?

I know there is some kind of application called Microsoft XDE but I cant find anything about that e.g. downloads, articles overall.

I just want a Standalone Emulator or smh VM?

And there arent any ways to import Windows Mobile images into the Microsoft Emulator the program from the Microsoft Store.

And if there was a way then I didnt had any images so...

Thanks in Advance,

Yuri

Edit: they do have Microsoft Emulator for Windows 10 Mobile but not Windows 10 Mobile for Microsoft Emulator

:)

Yuri_010, Jan 17, 2021

2. Turned Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot "ON" but not visible on devices..

have you followed all the steps? U might have missed something. Check out instructions mentioned here Windows 10 Tip: Set Up a Mobile Hotspot - Thurrott.com

lorraine walsh, Jan 17, 2021
  3. dhay06 Win User
    Windows Mobile Device Center doesn't detect the device emulator of Visual 2008!!

hi,

i need to connect the device emulator of Visual 2008 to the Windows Mobile Device Center, so that i have executed the windows Mobile 5.0 Pocket Pc R2 Emulator, the connection config in the Windows Mobile Device Center is set to DMA,
    but it doesn't detect the emulator!

have you any idea about this problem?

dhay06, Jan 17, 2021
  4. Ballat Win User

Microsoft Emulator for Windows 10 Mobile

I have Visual Studio 2015 update on my windows 10 (build 10586) system; from which I am trying to install it's mobile emulator. It keeps failing with message to review the setup log files; which unfortunately i can't read. Does anyone have suggestion on
    how to overcome this challenge?

Ballat, Jan 17, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Mobile Emulator? - Similar Threads - Mobile Emulator

2. Is it possible to play call of duty mobile on windows 11 without an android emulator.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to play call of duty mobile on windows 11 without an android emulator.: Is it possible to play call of duty mobile on windows 11 without an android emulator. I want to use keyboard and mouse as well as to run other high end android games smoothly I'm looking at you warzone mobile. Android emulators like bluestacks are such a pain to configure,...
  3. Is it possible to play call of duty mobile on windows 11 without an android emulator.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to play call of duty mobile on windows 11 without an android emulator.: Is it possible to play call of duty mobile on windows 11 without an android emulator. I want to use keyboard and mouse as well as to run other high end android games smoothly I'm looking at you warzone mobile. Android emulators like bluestacks are such a pain to configure,...
  4. Blue Screen of Death while Playing PUBG Mobile on Tencent's Gameloop Emulator.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen of Death while Playing PUBG Mobile on Tencent's Gameloop Emulator.: Hello Every one ! I'll say the problem in Super full and boring detail hoping for specific answers that are straight to the point, and I hope you have the patience to read it to the very end to fully understand the problem, so, thanks in advance. first of all I'm using a...
  5. Error while running Mobile with its official emulator ( gameloop).

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Error while running Mobile with its official emulator ( gameloop).: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Liberandus_ka_baap [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ghnbi1/error_while_running_mobile_with_its_official/
  6. whatsapp on windows without emulator and mobile phone.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    whatsapp on windows without emulator and mobile phone.: Its very delightful to use whatsapp web but students don't having phone are not able to use that. So, sometimes its became very difficult for them.To run their studies smoothly, it is very important to develope a windows software of whatsapp....
  7. Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 16267 and Mobile Emulator Build 15240

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 16267 and Mobile Emulator Build 15240: Today, we released a new Windows 10 Preview Build of the SDK and the Mobile Emulator to be used in conjunction with Windows 10 Insider Preview (Build 16267 or greater). The Preview SDK Build 16267 contains bug fixes and under development changes to the API surface area....
  8. Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 16288 and Mobile Emulator Build 15240

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 16288 and Mobile Emulator Build 15240: Today, we released a new Windows 10 Preview Build of the SDK and the Mobile Emulator to be used in conjunction with Windows 10 Insider Preview (Build 16288 or greater). The Preview SDK Build 16288 contains bug fixes and under development changes to the API surface area....
  9. Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 16257 and Mobile Emulator Build 15235

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 16257 and Mobile Emulator Build 15235: Today, we released a new Windows 10 Preview Build of the SDK and the Mobile Emulator to be used in conjunction with Windows 10 Insider Preview (Build 16257 or greater). The Preview SDK Build 16257 contains bug fixes and under development changes to the API surface area....
  10. Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 16278 and Mobile Emulator Build 15240

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 16278 and Mobile Emulator Build 15240: Today, we released a new Windows 10 Preview Build of the SDK and the Mobile Emulator to be used in conjunction with Windows 10 Insider Preview (Build 16278 or greater). The Preview SDK Build 16278 contains bug fixes and under development changes to the API surface area....