Windows 10: Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot issues

Discus and support Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot issues in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hallo there, I would like to connect my phone to my mobile hotspot for windows 10, but it wont work. ill get this message: [ATTACH] And its not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Seabass45, Feb 28, 2021.

1. Seabass45 Win User

Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot issues

Hallo there,

I would like to connect my phone to my mobile hotspot for windows 10, but it wont work.

ill get this message: [COLOR=rgba42, 0, 170, 1] Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot issues 2b0cd321-de0d-4c29-972f-ccdc6a0a3f98?upload=true.jpg [/COLOR]

And its not just with my phone, it with ANY device that I want to connect to my hotspot!!!

[COLOR=rgba42, 0, 170, 1]and yes my phone can connect to other WIFI networks[/COLOR]

Thanks!!!

:

:)

Seabass45, Feb 28, 2021

2. Turned Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot "ON" but not visible on devices..

have you followed all the steps? U might have missed something. Check out instructions mentioned here Windows 10 Tip: Set Up a Mobile Hotspot - Thurrott.com

lorraine walsh, Feb 28, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot Problem

Hi John,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with on Windows 10.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• Have you checked the issues with other network connection?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/use-your-pc-as-a-mobile-hotspot

Please get back to us with an update on Wi-Fi hotspot issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Feb 28, 2021
  4. Ralph Sta Win User

Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot

Hi Geoffrey,

One of the reasons why Mobile Hotspot is not working after the Windows Update is an incompatible network adapter. That's why, Mobile Hotspot stopped working after the Windows update. With this in mind, we suggest you refer to the support article below:

Let us know the outcome of the troubleshooting procedure for us to further assist you.

Ralph Sta, Feb 28, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot issues - Similar Threads - Mobile Hotspot issues

2. Issue with mobile hotspot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with mobile hotspot: Hello MS community, greetings from Bangladesh! I have a Dell Inspiron 14 3000 series laptop running the latest W10 build. All my drivers are up to date. I use broadband internet connection through ethernet cable. Recently after installing the W10 June 2022 update, I'm facing...
  3. Issue with mobile hotspot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with mobile hotspot: Hello MS community, greetings from Bangladesh! I have a Dell Inspiron 14 3000 series laptop running the latest W10 build. All my drivers are up to date. I use broadband internet connection through ethernet cable. Recently after installing the W10 June 2022 update, I'm facing...
  4. Issue with mobile hotspot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Mobile Hotspot Issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mobile Hotspot Issues: Let's start from the beginning. I enable mobile hotspot on my laptop. I get my phone to connect to the shared internet connection I just created. It takes a lot of time trying to connect, and at the end ''Failed to obtain IP Adress'' appears on my mobile phone. Before you...
  6. Mobile hotspot issue

Mobile hotspot issue: After changing the MAC address on my windows 10 desktop, my android phone can no longer connect to the window 10's mobile hotspot. It keeps saying connecting, and then stops. Does anyone has the same problem? Does anyone has a solution?...
  7. Mobile hotspot issue

Mobile hotspot issue: To whom it may concern, Before this time I was using the mobile hotspot without any problems, but after several time passed it has been started to turn off itself automatically. The reason is unknown. I have tried reset the network settings to configure the mobile hotspot...
  8. Mobile Hotspot Issues

Mobile Hotspot Issues: Hi, I've been using my laptop as a mobile hotspot for my devices (iPhone and iPad) but it stopped working and is showing to have "No Internet Connection" despite my laptop having no problems connecting with the Wi-Fi. I tried troubleshooting the Network Adapter and in the...
  9. Mobile Hotspot Issues

Mobile Hotspot Issues: Hey, I'm having an issue where my Mobile Hotspot doesn't appear on specific devices. It did before but now it no longer does. I used to connect my Wii U to Mobile Hotspot on Windows 10 and it'd work perfectly fine. But now, without even changing any settings whatsoever,...
  10. Mobile Hotspot Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mobile Hotspot Issue: I'm unable to share my LAN internet (from a Windows 10 ASUS laptop ) through mobile hotspot on my phone. I have checked the hosted network status on command prompt, and it says 'Not Available' On typing netsh wlan start hostednetwork on cmd, it says "The hosted network...