Windows 10: Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot (Lost internet connection when Iphone is connected)

Discus and support Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot (Lost internet connection when Iphone is connected) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; At work, I used to share my laptop ethernet connection to my iphone through mobile hotspot. It used to work fine until today. When my iphone is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/y2k_o__o, Jun 15, 2022.

1. Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot (Lost internet connection when Iphone is connected)

At work, I used to share my laptop ethernet connection to my iphone through mobile hotspot.

It used to work fine until today.

When my iphone is connected to the laptop, my laptop internet connection was lost (no connection to outlook server, chrome browser etc..). However, on my iphone, things are normal, I can check e-mail, browse Safari, internet speed test and etc... I also turn off cellular on my iphone to make sure no other forms of connection is available, but only to laptop hotspot

While speed testing with my iphone, I also check the laptop ethernet connection status, both wifi adapter and ethernet connection has "sent" and "receive" bytes. This means things are communicating from iphone to my laptop to the outer world. The laptop just doesn't allows me to use internet alone when mobile hotspot is enabled...?

When I disable mobile hotspot in laptop, my laptop outlook and browser can connect to internet again. This is really strange....

submitted by /u/y2k_o__o
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/y2k_o__o, Jun 15, 2022
  2. TSee Win User

Wifi Mobile Hotspot enabled but get 'No Internet Connection' on iPhone

At work, I use the 'Wifi Mobile Hotspot' to connect my phone to the internet, off the PC which is running Windows 10. It has been working fine for years. Then, one day my phone stops connecting to the internet, even though it picks up the computer's hotspot and the internet is working fine on the computer and the mobile hotspot is enabled. See screenshot. What could have happened? I didn't make any changes to the wifi settings but there is someone else who has access to this computer who may have done something mysterious! Unlikely though.
    Thanks in advance Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot (Lost internet connection when Iphone is connected) :)

3. Mobile hotspot won't connect to iPhone

I have recently updated my computer to Windows 10 and have been attempting to use the Mobile Hotspot function provided in it. I am able to create a name and password for it. Under the "Share my internet connection from" section, it says the name of my Ethernet,
    which is how I access the internet through my laptop. When I turn it on, I am able to find it on my iPhone's list of available WiFi networks.

However, once I choose to connect to the hotspot on my phone and enter the password, I am told there is "no internet connection." I have tried many things to fix this to no avail. How can I get my phone to connect to the Mobile Hotspot being shared by my
    laptop?

Michaelsnyder11, Jun 15, 2022
  4. Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot (Lost internet connection when Iphone is connected)

Internet is not connected in Mobile Hotspot

I used Mobile Hotspot feature of Windows 10 and I can connect to my network.

There is however no internet connection with clients which connect to this Mobile Hotspot.

How can I Troubleshoot this problem in android?

Meysam Javadi, Jun 15, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot (Lost internet connection when Iphone is connected)

1. Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot (Lost internet connection when Iphone is connected) - Similar Threads - Mobile Hotspot Lost

2. Mobile Hotspot Connected but No Internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mobile Hotspot Connected but No Internet: Hi, I am a Windows 10 user. I was hoping to use my Ethernet internet on my laptop to my Android Smartphone. Even after Sharing the Internet Connection from Ethernet properties as shown in the image, I am not able to access internet on my android smartphone which says...
  3. Mobile Hotspot Connected but No Internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mobile Hotspot Connected but No Internet: Hi, I am a Windows 10 user. I was hoping to use my Ethernet internet on my laptop to my Android Smartphone. Even after Sharing the Internet Connection from Ethernet properties as shown in the image, I am not able to access internet on my android smartphone which says...
  4. Mobile Hotspot Connected but No Internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Mobile Hotspot loses internet connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mobile Hotspot loses internet connection: Hi,Asus GL702VI laptop running Windows 10 version 21H1. Internal network adapter is an Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265. External network adapter is a USB Alfa AWUS036ACH paired with 2 x Alfa 9 dbi antennas. I'm currently working remotely and having to use a cousin's internet...
  6. Mobile Hotspot - No Internet Connection

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mobile Hotspot - No Internet Connection: So i'm trying to set up the mobile hotpsot functionality on my PC, It is connnected via ehternet and i want to use that stability to create a hotspot in my room, however i cant seem to get an internet connection to be shared, I've created the network and changed the...
  7. mobile hotspot connected no internet access

mobile hotspot connected no internet access: my lenovo laptop mobile hotspot connected on my mobile but its showing no internet access how did i fix this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mobile-hotspot-connected-no-internet-access/32bf7c6d-c825-440e-9a20-314102d2cb0f
  8. Wifi Mobile Hotspot enabled but get 'No Internet Connection' on iPhone

Wifi Mobile Hotspot enabled but get 'No Internet Connection' on iPhone: At work, I use the 'Wifi Mobile Hotspot' to connect my phone to the internet, off the PC which is running Windows 10. It has been working fine for years. Then, one day my phone stops connecting to the internet, even though it picks up the computer's hotspot and the internet...
  9. Mobile hotspot won't connect to iPhone

Mobile hotspot won't connect to iPhone: I have recently updated my computer to Windows 10 and have been attempting to use the Mobile Hotspot function provided in it. I am able to create a name and password for it. Under the "Share my internet connection from" section, it says the name of my Ethernet, which is how I...
  10. Windows 10 mobile hotspot 'no internet connection'

Windows 10 mobile hotspot 'no internet connection': Hi I am having issues with windows 10 mobile hotspot. My ethernet is working fine - have updated to windows 10 2018 October update. If I try to connect to the windows 10 hotspot it says 'no internet connection' on any device I try to connect to it. Never had this issue...