Windows 10: windows 10 mobile hotspot NO INTERNET ACCESS

Discus and support windows 10 mobile hotspot NO INTERNET ACCESS in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, After reinstalling windows 10 and updating drivers by ORBIT DRIVER BOOSTER, MObile hotspot doesnot share internet, but i can connect to that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LineCorleone, Mar 2, 2020.

1. windows 10 mobile hotspot NO INTERNET ACCESS

Hello,

After reinstalling windows 10 and updating drivers by ORBIT DRIVER BOOSTER, MObile hotspot doesnot share internet, but i can connect to that wifi but no internet. PLease help

:)

LineCorleone, Mar 2, 2020

2. Turned Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot "ON" but not visible on devices..

have you followed all the steps? U might have missed something. Check out instructions mentioned here Windows 10 Tip: Set Up a Mobile Hotspot - Thurrott.com

lorraine walsh, Mar 2, 2020
  3. Mobile hotspot Connected but no internet access

Hi Nader,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing issues with Windows 10. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

The issue could occur if there is connectivity issues.

To assist you better, please provide the information:

When you say that "there is no internet access", are you getting any error message on the phone when it is connected to the network?

Refer to the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft Help Article about mobile hotspot.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/use-your-pc-as-a-mobile-hotspot

Step 1: I would suggest you to run the Network adapter troubleshooter and check if it helps.

1. Click on Search bar.

2. Type “Troubleshooting” without the quotes and Click on
    Troubleshooting.

3. Click on View All on the left panel of the screen.

4. Then click on Network Adapter.

5. Then click on Next and follow the instructions.

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Mar 2, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

windows 10 mobile hotspot NO INTERNET ACCESS

Mobile hotspot in windows 10 laptop

Hi,

You may change the password of your mobile hotspot so that the person you don't allowed to use it can't connect to it. To assist you better, we'd like to know if you've tried changing the password. Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow these steps below on how you can change the password of the Mobile hotspot.:

• Open Settings then select Network & Internet.
    • Choose Mobile hotspot.
    • Under Mobile hotspot section, you can see the current name of the Wi-Fi hotspot and password. To change mobile hotspot name or password or both, click the
      Edit button.
    • Enter a new password for the network. Click Save button. Note that the password must be of at least 8 characters.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 mobile hotspot NO INTERNET ACCESS

1. windows 10 mobile hotspot NO INTERNET ACCESS - Similar Threads - mobile hotspot INTERNET

2. Unable to access internet Via Mobile hotspot in in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to access internet Via Mobile hotspot in in windows 10: Hi,We're currently encountering an issue with Windows 10 where connecting to WiFi through mobile hotspots results in a "Connected, No Internet" status. Strangely, the hotspot device has internet access and successfully connects with other devices. This problem seems to be...
  3. Unable to access internet Via Mobile hotspot in in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to access internet Via Mobile hotspot in in windows 10: Hi,We're currently encountering an issue with Windows 10 where connecting to WiFi through mobile hotspots results in a "Connected, No Internet" status. Strangely, the hotspot device has internet access and successfully connects with other devices. This problem seems to be...
  4. Using mobile hotspot with no internet access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using mobile hotspot with no internet access: Here, someone else has asked this question:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-hotspot-with-no-internet/2e92a999-5215-46d6-8d3e-d22a22fd287a Since it is locked and no one cares anymore and since it seems the issue is still not solved, I would like to...
  5. Using mobile hotspot with no internet access

Using mobile hotspot with no internet access: Here, someone else has asked this question:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-hotspot-with-no-internet/2e92a999-5215-46d6-8d3e-d22a22fd287a Since it is locked and no one cares anymore and since it seems the issue is still not solved, I would like to...
  6. Using mobile hotspot with no internet access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. No internet access for Mobile Hotspot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No internet access for Mobile Hotspot: About a week ago i had an issue where when i turned on my pcs mobile hotspot it would say no Internet access, after 6 hours with Microsoft tech support the fixed it... only for it to come again as soon as i did a windows update.this is what happens when i turn on my mobile...
  8. No internet access for Mobile Hotspot

No internet access for Mobile Hotspot: About a week ago i had an issue where when i turned on my pcs mobile hotspot it would say no Internet access, after 6 hours with Microsoft tech support the fixed it... only for it to come again as soon as i did a windows update.this is what happens when i turn on my mobile...
  9. Mobile hotspot Connected but no internet access

Mobile hotspot Connected but no internet access: I am trying to use the feature of mobile hotspot while I connected to the internet by internet cable, everything is going good and when I am connected with my phone to the network created by mobile hotspot there is no internet access although there is internet access in my...
  10. mobile hotspot connected no internet access

mobile hotspot connected no internet access: my lenovo laptop mobile hotspot connected on my mobile but its showing no internet access how did i fix this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mobile-hotspot-connected-no-internet-access/32bf7c6d-c825-440e-9a20-314102d2cb0f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 mobile hotspot no internet access