Windows 10: Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot off automatically

Discus and support Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot off automatically in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; If no device is connected to Mobile Hotspot it goes off automatically after some time. I want, it should remain ON until I manually off. Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LAVNESHGoel, Nov 15, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot off automatically

If no device is connected to Mobile Hotspot it goes off automatically after some time. I want, it should remain ON until I manually off.

Windows version : 1809 ( Build 17763.134)

My windows and all network drivers are up to date.

Setting On my machine:

1: Power Setting : Maximum Performance.

2: Power Plan: High Performance

3: Sleep : Never

4: Turn Off display: Never

5: Network adapters(driver) : Power Management : Un-check "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" PFA

6: My Hotspot network :

• Power Management : Un-check "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" PFA
    • Sharing : Nothing is selected PFA

Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot off automatically 86f14666-a2b3-4fff-869b-f1df09c3c8e4?upload=true.png

Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot off automatically 35180b5a-4900-4a8e-a094-b57ca6bdce27?upload=true.png

If your solution is from Sharing tab enable "Allow other network ... connect through this ... "

please let me know

• Do I need to enable both option ?
    • From drop down list Home networking connection (Select a private network connection): Ethernet / WiFi which one I need to select ?

Note: My laptop is connected to LAN network.

:)

LAVNESHGoel, Nov 15, 2018
  2. lorraine walsh, Nov 15, 2018
  3. Mobile Hotspot

We appreciate that you have tried the suggested steps above. Have you tried to connect other devices to the mobile hotspot on your PC?

Since the issue is still the same, we suggest that you uninstall/reinstall the network adapter driver and check if this will resolve the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager

• Locate for Network adaptor and click on it expand it.

• Right click on the device and click on
      uninstall

• Once you are done uninstalling the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the generic network adapter driver.

We can also update the network adapter driver. Skip step 3 from the above steps and right click on the device and click on update.

Feel free to post back for any updates.

Jennifer Bri, Nov 15, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot off automatically

Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot Problem

Hi John,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with on Windows 10.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• Have you checked the issues with other network connection?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/use-your-pc-as-a-mobile-hotspot

Please get back to us with an update on Wi-Fi hotspot issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Nov 15, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot off automatically

1. Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot off automatically - Similar Threads - Mobile Hotspot off

2. Mobile hotspot not turning on automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mobile hotspot not turning on automatically: Hi, I read a thread on the community on how I can turn on my mobile hotspot automatically when my laptop comes on and I followed the due process but It doesn't come on.When the laptop comes on it briefly displays the command I saved in the startup folder, but still it doesn't...
  3. Mobile hotspot not turning on automatically

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mobile hotspot not turning on automatically: Hi, I read a thread on the community on how I can turn on my mobile hotspot automatically when my laptop comes on and I followed the due process but It doesn't come on.When the laptop comes on it briefly displays the command I saved in the startup folder, but still it doesn't...
  4. Start Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot automatically ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot automatically ?: PC önyükleme yaparken Mobile Hotspot'u otomatik olarak açmak için bazı kodlar denedim, ancak hiçbiri çalışmıyor, sonraki sürümlerde bir pencere özelliği eklemek mümkün mü?yoksa çalışan bir çözüm var mı? Aşağıdaki çözüm benim için wirking değil...
  5. Turn Hotspot Mobile on automatically

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Turn Hotspot Mobile on automatically: Yes, I've read all the similar and equal questions and replies, but none worked for me. I would like to my Hotspot Mobile to turn on at system start. That would be the Hotspot option right by my wifi connection button, ok? When running netsh wlan start hostednetwork on...
  6. Automatically Turn On Mobile Hotspot in Windows 10

Automatically Turn On Mobile Hotspot in Windows 10: I already success setting mobile hotspot and share my LAN internet connection though WIFI in my windows 10 computer. My problem is every time i turn off computer then turn it on again, i must click mobile hotspot to turn on it and share my LAN internet. Is there a way to...
  7. Mobile Hotspot disconnects automatically

Mobile Hotspot disconnects automatically: Mobile Hotspot disconnects automatically, though, the connected device through the Wi-Fi is active and using internet connection which is shared by my PC....
  8. Enable or Disable Automatically Turn Off Mobile Hotspot in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Automatically Turn Off Mobile Hotspot in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Automatically Turn Off Mobile Hotspot in Windows 10 Enable or Disable Automatically Turn Off Mobile Hotspot when No Devices Connected in Windows 10 You can turn your Windows 10 PC into a mobile hotspot by sharing your Internet connection with...
  9. Turn On or Off Mobile Hotspot in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Mobile Hotspot in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Mobile Hotspot in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Mobile Hotspot in Windows 10 You can turn your Windows 10 PC into a mobile hotspot by sharing your Internet connection with other devices over Wi-Fi. You can share a Wi-Fi, Ethernet, or cellular...
  10. Mobile Hotspot - Turn On or Off on Windows 10 Mobile Phone

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Mobile Hotspot - Turn On or Off on Windows 10 Mobile Phone: How to: Mobile Hotspot - Turn On or Off on Windows 10 Mobile Phone How to Turn On or Off Mobile Hotspot on a Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information You can create a mobile hotspot with your Windows 10 Mobile phone to share your cellular data connection with other...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. removing windows 10 mobile hotspot

2. cd drive mobile hotspot.com/turn off

3. windows 10 hotspot turns off automatically when device is not connected

4. windows 10 mobile hotspot automatic off