Windows 10: Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot Setup Using Static IP

Discus and support Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot Setup Using Static IP in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My university Hostel's Ethernet Connection uses a static IP. Each PC is given an IPV4 address to connect to the network. My IP is 10.1.155.242. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SalmanMehmood6, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot Setup Using Static IP

My university Hostel's Ethernet Connection uses a static IP. Each PC is given an IPV4 address to connect to the network. My IP is 10.1.155.242. The Internet is working properly. However when I try to share the Ethernet to Mobile Hotspot, the IP settings are not shared. When I manually added those settings to the Mobile Hotspot, it does not allow static multiple gateways. Without a static IP, the hotspot does not work on any mobile device. It gives an error 'cannot obtain IP address'. Please help me solve this issue. Thanks.

:)

SalmanMehmood6, Oct 14, 2018
  2. lorraine walsh, Oct 14, 2018
  3. Static IP in Creators Update mobile

• Most firmware of all lumia phones no longer update, where can i find it?

• Before, all the phone can work with static IP without another firmware. Why did you say changing firmware alowing it?

Lê Quang Tấn, Oct 14, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot Setup Using Static IP

Static IP on Lumia 950.

Just i'm planning to setup static IP on my MS-Lumia 950 but , i cannot see any option to setup it please suggest me how to setup static IP my OS version : (1607) 10.0.14393.67.

Thanks in advance.

BommenaSrinivas, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot Setup Using Static IP

1. Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot Setup Using Static IP - Similar Threads - Mobile Hotspot Setup

2. We can't setup mobile hotspot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We can't setup mobile hotspot: I have had this problem since i got my pc. If I try to turn my hotspot on I get the messagge "We can't setup mobile hotspot". I'm trying to share an ethernet connection....
  3. We can't setup mobile hotspot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    We can't setup mobile hotspot: I have had this problem since i got my pc. If I try to turn my hotspot on I get the messagge "We can't setup mobile hotspot". I'm trying to share an ethernet connection....
  4. We can't setup mobile hotspot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Static ip

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Static ip: i've had a static ip for 10+ years and now when i set it it says i have an unidentifiable network and it wont connect at all, ive had windows diagnose the problem and fixes it by saying the DHCP is disabled, any help would be appreciated. im useing nord vpn if that helps at...
  6. Static ip

Static ip: i've had a static ip for 10+ years and now when i set it it says i have an unidentifiable network and it wont connect at all, ive had windows diagnose the problem and fixes it by saying the DHCP is disabled, any help would be appreciated. im useing nord vpn if that helps at...
  7. We can't setup mobile hotspot on windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    We can't setup mobile hotspot on windows 10: Sorry moderaters idk where to post this I'm using win10 2004 l recently spoofed my pc Nd my hotspot got disabled form windows 10 Anyone help me with this https://imgur.com/gallery/G4mVIrJ) submitted by /u/Acrobatic_Score_6011 [link] [comments]...
  8. We can't setup mobile hotspot

We can't setup mobile hotspot: These methods use already but issue not resolved. Method 1: Turn off Bluetooth on your device and then try setting up a Mobile hotspot again. You can quickly disable Bluetooth in the Action Center. Method 2: Run the Network Adapter Troubleshooter. This troubleshooter is...
  9. How do I set up static IP on a mobile hotspot

How do I set up static IP on a mobile hotspot: Hi, i need help to set up a local static ip on my pc (windows 10) that I use with my android phone's (oneplus 7) hotspot. When I set up my local ip for the first time it worked perfectly. I used the default gateway and dns server that i got from ipconfig. The problem is that...
  10. Mobile hotspot, unable to obtain IP address

Mobile hotspot, unable to obtain IP address: I've been using the mobile hotspot on windows 10 to provide internet for my phone for a year already and it was working flawlessly until June 2019 (somewhere around that time) which my mobile devices couldn't connect to it anymore. I've tried using 2 mobile phones in which...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 mobile hotspot static ip

2. hotspot ip address setup

3. mobile hotspot static ip address

4. windows 10 hotspot static ip,
  5. set mobile hotspot ip address windows,
  6. mobile hotspot DHCP,
  7. windows hotspot change ip,
  8. how to set ip static in windows 10 from android hotspot,
  9. IP > Hotspot > Hotspot Setup.,
  10. windows phone hotspot change ip,
  11. how do i make me pc to broadcast ip address for mobile hotspot,