Windows 10: Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot won't automatically turn on

Discus and support Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot won't automatically turn on in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I found the careful explanation of adding the startup commands to set the mobile hot spot to set up. It does not work. I have tried waiting to see if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sasha Shahriari, Nov 22, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot won't automatically turn on

I found the careful explanation of adding the startup commands to set the mobile hot spot to set up. It does not work. I have tried waiting to see if it will eventually start up, and I've made sure that my phone is ready to connect. This is what I've done. Below this is another set of changes to prevent the hotspot from turning off preemptively. This second alteration has worked, but I still need to turn it on manually. Any advice? One of the workaround you can do is creating a batch file to start the hotspot automatically. Kindly, follow the steps mentioned below to create the batch file.Pres

:)

Sasha Shahriari, Nov 22, 2021
  2. lorraine walsh, Nov 23, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot Not working

Hi,

Your Bluetooth connection may be enabled which prevents you from setting up your mobile hotspot. To have this addressed, we suggest turning off the Bluetooth connection and see if you're able to set up your mobile hotspot. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings and select Devices.
    • Click Bluetooth, then toggle it OFF.

Once done, check if you can now turn on your computer's mobile hotspot. Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Nov 23, 2021
  4. Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot won't automatically turn on

Automatically Turn On Mobile Hotspot in Windows 10

I already success setting mobile hotspot and share my LAN internet connection though WIFI in my windows 10 computer. My problem is every time i turn off computer then turn it on again, i must click mobile hotspot to turn on it and share my LAN internet.
    Is there a way to automatically turn it on after PC start? My windows version is Windows 10 Pro x64 version 1903.

Liudi.Wijaya, Nov 23, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot won't automatically turn on

1. Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot won't automatically turn on - Similar Threads - Mobile Hotspot won't

2. Mobile hotspot not turning on automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mobile hotspot not turning on automatically: Hi, I read a thread on the community on how I can turn on my mobile hotspot automatically when my laptop comes on and I followed the due process but It doesn't come on.When the laptop comes on it briefly displays the command I saved in the startup folder, but still it doesn't...
  3. Mobile hotspot not turning on automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mobile hotspot not turning on automatically: Hi, I read a thread on the community on how I can turn on my mobile hotspot automatically when my laptop comes on and I followed the due process but It doesn't come on.When the laptop comes on it briefly displays the command I saved in the startup folder, but still it doesn't...
  4. Mobile hotspot not turning on automatically

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot won't automatically turn on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot won't automatically turn on: I found the careful explanation of adding the startup commands to set the mobile hot spot to set up. It does not work. I have tried waiting to see if it will eventually start up, and I've made sure that my phone is ready to connect. This is what I've done. Below this is...
  6. Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot won't automatically turn on

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot won't automatically turn on: I found the careful explanation of adding the startup commands to set the mobile hot spot to set up. It does not work. I have tried waiting to see if it will eventually start up, and I've made sure that my phone is ready to connect. This is what I've done. Below this is...
  7. Turn Hotspot Mobile on automatically

Turn Hotspot Mobile on automatically: Yes, I've read all the similar and equal questions and replies, but none worked for me. I would like to my Hotspot Mobile to turn on at system start. That would be the Hotspot option right by my wifi connection button, ok? When running netsh wlan start hostednetwork on...
  8. Automatically Turn On Mobile Hotspot in Windows 10

Automatically Turn On Mobile Hotspot in Windows 10: I already success setting mobile hotspot and share my LAN internet connection though WIFI in my windows 10 computer. My problem is every time i turn off computer then turn it on again, i must click mobile hotspot to turn on it and share my LAN internet. Is there a way to...
  9. Turn on mobile hotspot automatically on boot

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turn on mobile hotspot automatically on boot: Hi, is there any way to turn on the mobile hotspot automatically when teh computer boots up?(Windows 10) The best would be, if it would turn on even when there is no user signed in, and computer is still on the sign-in screen, but any solution would be welcome. Thank you...
  10. Mobile Hotspot Won't Turn On

Mobile Hotspot Won't Turn On: I've been using the mobile hotspot for a while now and I've never had any problems, but for the past couple days, I haven't been able to get it to work. On my sidebar it says it's turning off, and whenever I go to the settings it just gets stuck loading [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...