Windows 10: Windows 10 Mobile ROM for Xiaomi MI 4 to be released next week?

Discus and support Windows 10 Mobile ROM for Xiaomi MI 4 to be released next week? in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; You might recall that last April, we showed you video of the Xiaomi Mi 4 running Windows 10 Mobile. This came after word had leaked about Microsoft's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Williams, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Williams Win User

Windows 10 Mobile ROM for Xiaomi MI 4 to be released next week?

Read more at Windows 10 Mobile ROM for Xiaomi MI 4 to be released next week?

:)

Williams, Nov 22, 2015
  2. Kupo-san Win User

Windows 10 Mobile for an Huawei GR5/Honor 5x

Hello there, I recently heard about the Windows 10 Mobile Flashing ROM for an an Android device, precisely the Xiaomi MI 4.

I was wondering if it would be expanded to others models/make too.

If so, I would be really proud to test it on my Huawei GR5/Honor 5x. I sincerely prefer much more Windows 10 Mobile than Android.

Thank you in advance!

Kupo-san, Nov 22, 2015
  3. Calcifer---01, Nov 22, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 Mobile ROM for Xiaomi MI 4 to be released next week?

1. Windows 10 Mobile ROM for Xiaomi MI 4 to be released next week? - Similar Threads - Mobile ROM Xiaomi

2. Exact timing of the Windows 10 preview releases next week please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Exact timing of the Windows 10 preview releases next week please: I need to find out ASAP when exactly the April Preview updates will come out for the general population, right down to the time of day.Microsoft WILL NOT SAYWe were told that they would be in the fourth week of the month, then someone said the fourth Tuesday, but not the...
  3. Exact timing of the Windows 10 preview releases next week please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Exact timing of the Windows 10 preview releases next week please: I need to find out ASAP when exactly the April Preview updates will come out for the general population, right down to the time of day.Microsoft WILL NOT SAYWe were told that they would be in the fourth week of the month, then someone said the fourth Tuesday, but not the...
  4. Exact timing of the Windows 10 preview releases next week please

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Xiaomi launches Mi Notebook Air in Europe

in Windows 10 News
    Xiaomi launches Mi Notebook Air in Europe: Xiaomi seems like a promising manufacturer which seems to be able to produce high-quality hardware at an affordable price. Other than smartphones, Xiaomi also makes laptops powered by Windows 10 to compete with Apple’s offering. Xiaomi’s Mi Notebook Air is quite popular in...
  6. Windows 10 Mobile Build 10586.104 Expected Next Week

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Mobile Build 10586.104 Expected Next Week: One build per week seems to be Microsoft’s new strategy Microsoft has just updated PC insiders with a new Windows 10 Redstone preview build, and there’s now word that the company is getting ready to do the same for mobile, with a new release currently in the pipeline....
  7. VLC Universal App for Windows 10 to Get First Beta Next Week on Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    VLC Universal App for Windows 10 to Get First Beta Next Week on Mobile: VLC Universal App for Windows 10 to Get First Beta Next Week on Mobile VLC UWP app development reaching the end stages [img] Announcing VLC as a UWP Hi everyone, We’ve been quite silent on our work toward building the VLC app for Windows 10. We didn’t...
  8. MS Reiterates Windows 10 Mobile Build 10575 Coming “Early Next Week"

in Windows 10 News
    MS Reiterates Windows 10 Mobile Build 10575 Coming “Early Next Week": The new version will provide a direct upgrade method Microsoft rolled out Windows 10 Mobile preview build 10572 earlier this week, but as most insiders already know, this particular version required a full reflash to Windows Phone 8.1 before eventually installing it....
  9. Microsoft to Release Windows 10 Mobile Build 14322 This Week

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to Release Windows 10 Mobile Build 14322 This Week: Microsoft to Release Windows 10 Mobile Build 14322 This Week The new version is expected to land today Microsoft delayed the release of a new Windows 10 Mobile build last week because of a last-minute bug, and the company promised to launch it this week as soon as the...
  10. Windows 10 Service Release 1 Inbound for Next Week

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Service Release 1 Inbound for Next Week: [img] The Windows 10 launch wasn’t the smoothest around, but it went pretty good overall. Most people are happy with the upgrade and are enjoying all the benefits that the new operating system brought along. But it wasn’t good for everyone and quite a few issues for some...