Windows 10: Windows 10 Mobile running on HP elite x3

Discus and support Windows 10 Mobile running on HP elite x3 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, thanks for viewing my question. I have a HP elite x3 Mobile phone running Windows 10. Recently it self updated and is running Version 1709. OS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AndrewParker7, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Mobile running on HP elite x3

Hi, thanks for viewing my question.

I have a HP elite x3 Mobile phone running Windows 10. Recently it self updated and is running Version 1709.

OS Build 10.0.15254.538

Firmware Revision 0002.0000.0032.0001

Hardware Revision 1.0.0(N-DF)

I have repeatedly tried to initiate the update function through Settings but it claims everything is up to date. I have used the chat support offered through the Microsoft page but they don't want to help. They keep telling me that its a HP issue but its a software issue not hardware. Then after a while they end up sending me to some third party website called b2x support which only offers support for Lumina phones. (brutal customer care on both sides - Microsoft & b2x) Everyone just passes the issue on to someone else without actually trying to help. Anyways, my phone was fantastic prior to the pushed update. It was blazing fast (3.5g ram) and seamless but now its glitching out and slow as a snail. Can someone offer advice on how to in update it, re update it or where I can find fixes for the following bugs? Thanks in advance.

I am experiencing several issues while under normal operating conditions...

-Battery life has dramatically decreased

-Microsoft Edge freezes up often & takes considerably longer to load pages

-Data consumption has dramatically increased regardless of source (provider data/wifi)

-USB error 43 window pops up during normal charging conditions

-Many settings that were once highlighted and gave options to select from are now unavailable

-Some kind of school/institution account has been added

Any input, advice or support would be greatly appreciated as Microsoft doesn't seem to care about offering support for clients.

:)

AndrewParker7, Nov 5, 2018
  2. Raysim52 Win User

Verizon Wireless HP Elite x3

After four weeks I had to return my HP Elite X3 due to random reboots and swiping the screen became non responsive (intermittently). I just completed the setup and updates on my new replacement HP and the latest build is as follows;

Model: HP Elite X3 for Verizon

Software: Windows 10 mobile

Version: 1709

OS build: 10.0.15254.12

The above is the same build I updated to four weeks ago. Microsoft hasn't released any mobile updates since October.

If this HP has any issues I will have no choice but to switch to Android or iPhone. Since Microsoft announced the end of Windows 10 Mobile, this is my last Windows mobile device!

Raysim52, Nov 5, 2018
  3. Byu2 Win User
    HP elite x3 USB connection problem

I found USB connection to HP elite X3 could not be established after update to build 15063.540. windows explorer suppose to show files phone and SD card. But when I plug USB to HP elite x3, right corner show a pop up HP elite X3, when I click on it,
    it gone and nothin happens.

no problem on lumia 950XL.

how to solve this issue?

Byu2, Nov 5, 2018
  4. Raysim52 Win User

Windows 10 Mobile running on HP elite x3

Raysim52, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Mobile running on HP elite x3

1. Windows 10 Mobile running on HP elite x3 - Similar Threads - Mobile running elite

2. Can I update the HP Elite x3 to Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I update the HP Elite x3 to Windows 11?: Can I update the HP Elite x3 to Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-update-the-hp-elite-x3-to-windows-11/907420b4-0b5c-43ed-9fce-422568b742d7
  3. Can I update the HP Elite x3 to Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I update the HP Elite x3 to Windows 11?: Can I update the HP Elite x3 to Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-update-the-hp-elite-x3-to-windows-11/907420b4-0b5c-43ed-9fce-422568b742d7
  4. Can I update the HP Elite x3 to Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Create a back up of contacts and SMS for an HP Elite X3 with a black screen. Phone has...

Create a back up of contacts and SMS for an HP Elite X3 with a black screen. Phone has...: How do I transfer contacts and SMS text messages from one HP Elite X3 to another HP Elite X3. One has a black screen the one I need the info from. Thank you,...
  6. Unable to create wifi hotspot on HP Elite x3 running Win 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to create wifi hotspot on HP Elite x3 running Win 10: I try to use my phone as a Wi-Fi hotspot but can not get it to work. I have a factory unlocked HP Elite x3 and I turn on Mobile hotspot on the phone but no computers can see the phone. T Mobile told me that it will not work on their network using a factory unlocked phone,...
  7. how do I enter the bios on a hp 8100 elite running windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I enter the bios on a hp 8100 elite running windows 10: how do I enter the bios on a hp 8100 elite running windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-enter-the-bios-on-a-hp-8100-elite-running/7ed9dc30-aa74-49e9-a844-cd3c6b6fe83c
  8. hp x3

hp x3: will Microsoft let some of the current mobiles run Windows s when 10 mobile Support ends ,or will you make an OS down loadable to run on a Android phone. I keep going back to Windows OS phone....
  9. Hp elite book

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hp elite book: my hp elite book keeps shutting down since i updated it last week it goes to a blue screen with a box on it that you could scan with your phone if you have the right app. no error codes does any one know what app to use or know of a fix. ive all so had sound problems were ive...
  10. Hotspot on HP Elite X3 not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hotspot on HP Elite X3 not working: The hotspot on my HP Elite X3 is not working. The comment it's always giving is that "the app from your mobile operator didn't respond in time". Please how can it be rectified?...