Windows 10: Windows 10 Mobile Store Stuck on "Restoring user data"

Discus and support Windows 10 Mobile Store Stuck on "Restoring user data" in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am trying to re-install a Windows Store app (AccuWeather) after rebuilding my Windows 10 Mobile on a Lumia 950XL. The app appeared to download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by PJLLB, Sep 10, 2016.

1. PJLLB Win User

Windows 10 Mobile Store Stuck on "Restoring user data"

I am trying to re-install a Windows Store app (AccuWeather) after rebuilding my Windows 10 Mobile on a Lumia 950XL. The app appeared to download correctly in the Store installation queue, but the install appears to be stuck in the "Restoring user data" state. Does anyone have any advice for this problem? Thank you.

:)

PJLLB, Sep 10, 2016

2. Windows Store stuck on Restoring User Data

It is okay on desktop. But what to do when same problem happens on mobile. How do you force delete the app.

Samuel DavidMandal, Sep 10, 2016
  3. grschinon Win User
    Enter on keypad " no. + # "

petrib is correct. It is a shortcut to SIM numbers.

Numbers on your SIM might not be in the position you think. Just because they appear sorted in alphabetical order in the contacts list doesn't mean that they appear in that same order on the SIM. On the SIM they appear in the order in which you input them,
    unless you delete a number in which case the next one entered takes its place.

grschinon, Sep 10, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 Mobile Store Stuck on "Restoring user data"

1. Windows 10 Mobile Store Stuck on "Restoring user data" - Similar Threads - Mobile Store Stuck

2. Windows 10. Missing user data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10. Missing user data: Hello, My wife accessed her user account this morning to find her document folder was empty of all folders and files. Under her user account there used to be user folders called Carole and Carol after one of the major upgrades took place years ago. All of her documents...
  3. Windows Restore stuck at Intializing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Restore stuck at Intializing: Started Windows Restore in win 10 64 bit system, but it got stuck at initializing for more than an hour. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-restore-stuck-at-intializing/e5cbd656-27c8-4171-a2ad-dfb50c7068a9
  4. Restoring Apps and Data

Restoring Apps and Data: Backed up my C:\ drive containing Windows 10 Home and all my other apps and the downloads I don't want to delete*. Synched personal files drive with another PC. While I was in the midst of doing something else the PC began installing Windows 10 Version 1803 x64 and there...
  5. Restore previous version of Chrome User Data in Windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    Restore previous version of Chrome User Data in Windows 10: Hi all, one of my Chrome extensions recently lost all its settings overnight, including a whitelist that I very heavily rely on. I'm trying to restore the User Data directory to before these settings disappeared, and indeed the Previous Versions function in Windows 10...
  6. Restore Users Profiles back to C:\Users without data folders

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Restore Users Profiles back to C:\Users without data folders: I don't remember when, but I availed myself of the free Windows 10 upgrade sometime back. I was using 8.1 and I had, at some point, moved C:\Users and all its associated folders to E:. Everything has worked fine and Win10 didn't have a problem. I did notice that there was...
  7. Mobile Wifi data sim

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mobile Wifi data sim: I recently bought a TP-Link mobile wifi gadget and started with a 1GB 30day data sim from '3'. It very soon needed a top up! The replacement is now also on its way out... *Eek What could possibly be consuming the data at such a fast rate of knots? Does anyone have...
  8. Restore Windows From Data Backup?

Restore Windows From Data Backup?: So I managed to break my partition table, but I was able to recover my entire C: drive and copy every file and folder to an external drive. My question now becomes, is there anyway to, when I reinstall Windows, to restore from that backup (since it's just a data backup of...
  9. Restore Users and Program Data Folders to Original Drive

Restore Users and Program Data Folders to Original Drive: Anyone know how to restore these folders to their original drive after they were moved during sysprep 13181
  10. Win Restore.. Lost all User/(me) Data - HEEELP!

in Windows 10 Support
    Win Restore.. Lost all User/(me) Data - HEEELP!: Greetings, Relevant info briefing: "This" PC is referring to a Dell XPS 9550, running Dell OEM Win 10 "Dinosaur" PC, is an old Overheating monstrosity Dell Inspiron 1520, running Win 7 Pro Hi. I recently installed some tools for reflashing my Android device (Google...