Windows 10: Windows 10 Mobile Store Stuck on "Restoring user data"

Discus and support Windows 10 Mobile Store Stuck on "Restoring user data" in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am trying to re-install a Windows Store app (AccuWeather) after rebuilding my Windows 10 Mobile on a Lumia 950XL. The app appeared to download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by PJLLB, Sep 10, 2016.

1. PJLLB Win User

Windows 10 Mobile Store Stuck on "Restoring user data"

I am trying to re-install a Windows Store app (AccuWeather) after rebuilding my Windows 10 Mobile on a Lumia 950XL. The app appeared to download correctly in the Store installation queue, but the install appears to be stuck in the "Restoring user data" state. Does anyone have any advice for this problem? Thank you.

:)

PJLLB, Sep 10, 2016

2. Windows Store stuck on Restoring User Data

It is okay on desktop. But what to do when same problem happens on mobile. How do you force delete the app.

Samuel DavidMandal, Sep 10, 2016
  3. grschinon Win User
    Enter on keypad " no. + # "

petrib is correct. It is a shortcut to SIM numbers.

Numbers on your SIM might not be in the position you think. Just because they appear sorted in alphabetical order in the contacts list doesn't mean that they appear in that same order on the SIM. On the SIM they appear in the order in which you input them,
    unless you delete a number in which case the next one entered takes its place.

grschinon, Sep 10, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 Mobile Store Stuck on "Restoring user data"

1. Windows 10 Mobile Store Stuck on "Restoring user data" - Similar Threads - Mobile Store Stuck

2. Microsoft Store Roblox Stuck with Mobile Controls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Roblox Stuck with Mobile Controls: After launching a game in the Microsoft Store version of Roblox, it gives me mobile controls and I am unable to get rid of them. I have tried disabling "touch screen", reinstalling Roblox on the Microsoft store, restarting my pc, and verifying that the "pen and ink" service...
  3. Microsoft Store Roblox Stuck with Mobile Controls

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Roblox Stuck with Mobile Controls: After launching a game in the Microsoft Store version of Roblox, it gives me mobile controls and I am unable to get rid of them. I have tried disabling "touch screen", reinstalling Roblox on the Microsoft store, restarting my pc, and verifying that the "pen and ink" service...
  4. Restore Windows data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restore Windows data: so I bought this laptop with windows 11 pre-installed, and I want to downgrade it to windows 10 for performance options, but I have the anti-virus norton and I want to know how to transfer that data to windows 10, but I just want to know how to generally just transfer your...
  5. Restore Windows data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restore Windows data: so I bought this laptop with windows 11 pre-installed, and I want to downgrade it to windows 10 for performance options, but I have the anti-virus norton and I want to know how to transfer that data to windows 10, but I just want to know how to generally just transfer your...
  6. Does windows store all data in the user folder?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does windows store all data in the user folder?: i'm going to switch to a diffrent OS and i'm wondering if all files i have saved in windows is in the user folder? If not were are other files located? submitted by /u/theaxeisbest [link] [comments]...
  7. Windows 10 Overuses Mobile Data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Overuses Mobile Data: I have noticed that tethering mobile data to Windows 10 via WiFi Hotspot depletes the mobile data quickly than ever. Various metro apps uses lots of data. How to minimise data use?...
  8. Stuck downloading at 90% or restoring user data on PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Stuck downloading at 90% or restoring user data on PC: Tried multiple times but either stuck downloading at 90% or stuck restoring user data. I've tried killing wsapp in Task Manager, restarting Windows Microsoft Installer service, running wsreset.exe. Restarting my PC. Tried installing it on my laptop and it worked fine....
  9. Windows app download stuck at around 90% - wont move - stuck at "restoring user data"

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows app download stuck at around 90% - wont move - stuck at "restoring user data": I subscribed to the Xbox game pass today and was overwhelmingly excited to finally get to play Forza Horizon 4. I installed the 74gb file over the course of the afternoon, but when i went to go and check on its status, the bar was stuck at around 90% and the loading message...
  10. Restore previous version of Chrome User Data in Windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    Restore previous version of Chrome User Data in Windows 10: Hi all, one of my Chrome extensions recently lost all its settings overnight, including a whitelist that I very heavily rely on. I'm trying to restore the User Data directory to before these settings disappeared, and indeed the Previous Versions function in Windows 10...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. restoring user data windows store

2. windows 10 mobile store stuck user

3. restoring user data stuck