Windows 10: windows 10 monitor image fractured

Discus and support windows 10 monitor image fractured in Cortana to solve the problem; Just installed windows 10 pro 64bit, everything looked good until I attached an external Toshiba hard drive. On reboot the monitor image was fractured... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by mlingo, Nov 26, 2019.

1. mlingo Win User

windows 10 monitor image fractured

Just installed windows 10 pro 64bit, everything looked good until I attached an external Toshiba hard drive. On reboot the monitor image was fractured and unreadable.

Any ideas on a fix

:)

mlingo, Nov 26, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 26, 2019
  3. t_ski Win User
    Monitor image slightly off screen

See if there is a driver for your specific monitor, change the refresh rate or use the image adjustments from the monitor as twicksisted suggested.

t_ski, Nov 26, 2019
  4. topgundcp Win User

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

windows 10 monitor image fractured [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Nov 26, 2019
Thema:

1. windows 10 monitor image fractured - Similar Threads - monitor image fractured

2. Second monitor has no image on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Second monitor has no image on: I connected my second monitor using HDMI cable but it doesn’t work. It seems it gets a signal and is detected but there is no image on it. My main monitor is using the internal Intel gpu but this second monitor is using the dedicated Nvidia gpu...
  3. Second Monitor Not Displaying Image

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Second Monitor Not Displaying Image: Hi, I am using a Windows 10 laptop, I have a problem where my second display which is connected via HDMI is detected and seems to get a signal as it turns on but it doesn't display an image. My primary monitor uses the internal Intel gpu while my secondary is using the...
  4. Pixelated blurry images on the web, external monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pixelated blurry images on the web, external monitor: Hello, I've got new monitor VP2468 FHD connected to my laptop gl702VM. Now all the image on the web looking this way. https://postimg.cc/image/bkabs3ror/ Could you tell me what is wrong please?...
  5. Distorted and Stretched Images on My Monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Distorted and Stretched Images on My Monitor: Yet again I have this same frickin' problem on my computer. I presume you were installing updates that I did not ask for and after that when I wanted to use my computer all the images acons and pictures are stretched and weird. Could you fix this please otherwise I will not...
  6. Windows 10 image does not fill screen on monitor

Windows 10 image does not fill screen on monitor: for windows 10, how do I adjust display so image will fill the screen? I have followed instructions for windows 7 as found on help chat but this did not work....
  7. Can an image of a bright object damage a monitor?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Can an image of a bright object damage a monitor?: Sort of a random question that I've always wondered about. If a screen saver, for example, contains an image of a bright object like a sun, can leaving that image on your screen for a prolonged period of time damage that part of the screen, such as with burn-in or burning out...
  8. Dual monitor problems. Want same image ob both monitors!

Dual monitor problems. Want same image ob both monitors!: Hey all! So my PC decided to upgrade to Windows 10 while I was at work, even though I was sure I had turned it off! The only real problem with this is my desktop wallpaper! In Windows 7 I had the same image on both monitors, and the image would rotate every minute. So far,...
  9. 1607 enlarges monitor image

1607 enlarges monitor image: Woke up to numerous system changes & noticed the dreaded 1607 update got installed overnight. The most annoying unwanted change this time is that any maximized window now extends beyond the monitor boundary -- meaning I can't see its caption buttons, menu bars, status bar, or...
  10. Monitor screen image quality: Why it'd not there with Win 10?

Monitor screen image quality: Why it'd not there with Win 10?: Hello Since I upgraded to Win 10, the image rendered by my monitors are not good at all. I did installed the latest drivers from Nvidia and my graphics cards is mentioned to be compatible but it is no fun to look at my screens at all.. Nvidia site for compatibility:...