Windows 10: Windows 10 Monitors Randomly Disconnect and Wont Connect Again

Discus and support Windows 10 Monitors Randomly Disconnect and Wont Connect Again in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I turned my computer on and it was working fine then all of a sudden my monitors went dark and now they wont connect to my desktop again. Ive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Trippayy, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Trippayy Win User

Windows 10 Monitors Randomly Disconnect and Wont Connect Again

Hello,

I turned my computer on and it was working fine then all of a sudden my monitors went dark and now they wont connect to my desktop again. Ive restarted the computer, unplugged my monitors and my desktop. I know the monitors work as ive tested them with another device, but i cant seem to figure out how to fix this. All the advice online says to use command prompt, etc. but i cant see anything so thats off the table. I have a feeling it has something to do with my graphics card, but im completely lost on what to do. Any help would be majorly appreciated. Thanks

i have a I7-7700K

Nvidia Geforce 1080

:)

Trippayy, Jan 25, 2020
  2. RevoLand Win User

Windows 10 Ethernet connection randomly disconnects

As it happens randomly and always happens on a bad time, i have forgot to check the logs and it has been hours already.

I've bought the tp-link adapter, should arrive by tomorrow or wednesday, hoping that will fix my issue. Will keep you guys updated. Thanks again!

RevoLand, Jan 25, 2020
  3. Aquinus Win User

I suggest checking out the event log in Windows. It's likely going to tell you why (to some degree,) why the network connection was lost. I haven't had this issue with wired connections but, with wireless it has almost always come down to drivers or a strange software bug which boiled down to how the driver operates.

Aquinus, Jan 25, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Monitors Randomly Disconnect and Wont Connect Again

Drivers and certain antivirus software or vpn related stuff.

eidairaman1, Jan 25, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Monitors Randomly Disconnect and Wont Connect Again

1. Windows 10 Monitors Randomly Disconnect and Wont Connect Again - Similar Threads - Monitors Randomly Disconnect

2. Second monitor randomly disconnecting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second monitor randomly disconnecting.: Hello there, I own a Samsung Syncmaster 910MP with a VGA port and a Lenovo legion laptop 82JY009GCC running windows 11. Since the laptop can only take an HDMI port I bought an adapter https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01KLKQN9U?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details to connect it...
  3. Second monitor randomly disconnecting.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Second monitor randomly disconnecting.: Hello there, I own a Samsung Syncmaster 910MP with a VGA port and a Lenovo legion laptop 82JY009GCC running windows 11. Since the laptop can only take an HDMI port I bought an adapter https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01KLKQN9U?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details to connect it...
  4. USB device disconnected randomly and isn't connecting again

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB device disconnected randomly and isn't connecting again: So one day randomly my mouse disconnected from my laptop. It had happened before but after some time it had connected back and started working again but this time my laptop wasn't picking the device up. I've tried every solution available online except reinstalling windows...
  5. Computer freezing, usb devices appear disconnected, display wont connect again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezing, usb devices appear disconnected, display wont connect again.: Hi,I’ve had this issue come up twice, I was running win10 I did a fresh start with win11 to hopefully solve the issue but after a few months of normal behavior it’s happened again twice in one day. I’ll leave my computer for a few minutes and when I come back the display is...
  6. Computer freezing, usb devices appear disconnected, display wont connect again.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer freezing, usb devices appear disconnected, display wont connect again.: Hi,I’ve had this issue come up twice, I was running win10 I did a fresh start with win11 to hopefully solve the issue but after a few months of normal behavior it’s happened again twice in one day. I’ll leave my computer for a few minutes and when I come back the display is...
  7. Connect/disconnect sounds pop randomly when connected to monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Connect/disconnect sounds pop randomly when connected to monitor: Hi,I'm having an issue where my laptop HP Envy 13, running Windows 10 makes the device connected/disconnected sounds whenever I connect it to my monitor via usb-c to display port cable. I know its this connection and not my USB devices because it doesn't make the sounds when...
  8. Keyboard Randomly Disconnecting and Connecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard Randomly Disconnecting and Connecting: Hi all, So my keyboard has recently, in the past few weeks, been randomly disconnecting and reconnecting when I'm using my PC. This began only a small amount to start with but now it's becoming harder to use as it struggles to stay connected for long, and even when typing...
  9. Monitor connects/disconnects randomly in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Monitor connects/disconnects randomly in Windows 10: Hello, My monitor (Samsung C27HG70) randomly loses signal and reconnects back again - the displayport connection appears in the left corner, specific to this monitor. This behaviour happens only after waking up the computer from sleep, but not all the time, and it...
  10. Windows 10 Network Connection Randomly Disconnects

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Network Connection Randomly Disconnects: Hello everybody! I upgraded to Windows 10 a long while ago, had the same issue except every time it reconnected, it rebooted my system. I have since went back, and am now running Windows 10 again. This time, my PC does not reboot, but, seemingly randomly, the wireless...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows ten computer randomly disconnects from monitors

2. pc randomly wont connect to internet