Windows 10: Windows 10 Monthly Patches

Discus and support Windows 10 Monthly Patches in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; In an attempt to keep my Windows 10 Pro up to date, I bookmark in my browser the Knowledge Base page of the recently installed patch - For example:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by WGCUser, Dec 4, 2018.

1. WGCUser Win User

Windows 10 Monthly Patches

In an attempt to keep my Windows 10 Pro up to date, I bookmark in my browser the Knowledge Base page of the recently installed patch - For example:
    Patch - November 13, 2018—KB4467702 (OS Build 17134.407)
    Bookmark - https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/4467702/windows-10-update-kb4467702.
    By going back to this bookmark details of any subsequent update can be seen - Currently November 27, 2018—KB4467682 (OS Build 17134.441) Released on 27 November 2018.

But how can I trust this patch when I read at the end of the info that it was "Last Updated: 3 Dec 2018" some six days after it was originally released?
    Can I suggest that Last Updates to the patch are detailed along with the date of that Update?

:)

WGCUser, Dec 4, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 4, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 4, 2018
  4. m3110w Win User

Wifi network not appearing after recent Win 10 monthly patch

Hi All, Running the latest version of Win 10 on an HP laptop. A few days ago I applied the latest Win 10 monthly patches. Now my Android hotspot wifi network is no longer appearing in my Win 10 Network list. (Android Nexus 5x running latest version of Android).

I rebooted my Android and my laptop but still not working.

Anyone else have this problem? I did some google searching and searched this forum and didn't find anything.

Thanks,

m3110w, Dec 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Monthly Patches - Similar Threads - Monthly Patches

2. High Logon duration observed after October month patch update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High Logon duration observed after October month patch update: Hi Team, We have identified high logon duration since November. When we checked the data we identified the logon duration was between average of 18 to 20 secs but now it's 30 to 35sec average We would like to understand from your side if any new changes has been implemented...
  3. High Logon duration observed after October month patch update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High Logon duration observed after October month patch update: Hi Team, We have identified high logon duration since November. When we checked the data we identified the logon duration was between average of 18 to 20 secs but now it's 30 to 35sec average We would like to understand from your side if any new changes has been implemented...
  4. High Logon duration observed after October month patch update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. After we deploy the October month patches to windows 10 22H2 and 11 22H2 machines, the OS...

After we deploy the October month patches to windows 10 22H2 and 11 22H2 machines, the OS...: After we deploy the October month patches to windows 10 22H2 and 11 22H2 machines, the OS is not booting and we are installing OS in user machines again. do we have any solution for this ? Do we have any issues with the October month patches ?...
  6. After we deploy the October month patches to windows 10 22H2 and 11 22H2 machines, the OS...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After we deploy the October month patches to windows 10 22H2 and 11 22H2 machines, the OS...: After we deploy the October month patches to windows 10 22H2 and 11 22H2 machines, the OS is not booting and we are installing OS in user machines again. do we have any solution for this ? Do we have any issues with the October month patches ?...
  7. After we deploy the October month patches to windows 10 22H2 and 11 22H2 machines, the OS...

8. Why does each months Windows ISO not include the latest patches?

Why does each months Windows ISO not include the latest patches?: I just downloaded the August 2023 Windows 10 ISO. The file is en-us_windows_10_business_editions_version_22h2_updated_aug_2023_x64_dvd_dc9d38b8.iso and according to the Visual Studio website where I downloaded it, it was released 8/15/2023.As I am installing windows, I have...
  9. Why does each months Windows ISO not include the latest patches?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does each months Windows ISO not include the latest patches?: I just downloaded the August 2023 Windows 10 ISO. The file is en-us_windows_10_business_editions_version_22h2_updated_aug_2023_x64_dvd_dc9d38b8.iso and according to the Visual Studio website where I downloaded it, it was released 8/15/2023.As I am installing windows, I have...
  10. Why does each months Windows ISO not include the latest patches?