Windows 10: Windows 10 most colours suddenly missing

Discus and support Windows 10 most colours suddenly missing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This happened about a month ago as well. While working, suddenly all display became black & white. I can still work, however it's now black &... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AnshuSin, Mar 1, 2021.

1. AnshuSin Win User

Windows 10 most colours suddenly missing

This happened about a month ago as well.

While working, suddenly all display became black & white. I can still work, however it's now black & white. Strangely, on some screens, like when I press 'ctrl+alt+del', the new screen that appears, has the usual expected colour, or when I start presenting on powerpoint, although everything is black & white, yet the pointer PEN to write / draw on PPT, appears in expected RED colour. So, the screen hasn't lost its ability to show colour. This is some strange event I'd like to get rid of. Could this be some windows update that is causing this ? My antivirus & windows-defender check out fine.

:)

AnshuSin, Mar 1, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 1, 2021
  3. Printer default colour

If you have the time, could you do as I suggested giving me a step x step in case I have missed something please.

frenchman96, Mar 1, 2021
  4. Windows 10 most colours suddenly missing

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Mar 1, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 most colours suddenly missing

1. Windows 10 most colours suddenly missing - Similar Threads - colours suddenly missing

2. Most thumbnails missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Most thumbnails missing: Hello. My PC will not display thumbnails for most but not all apps This happens everywhere desktop & folders You can see it won't even show in the root folder. I have tried everything in the following article minus downloading the utility to no avail which included using the...
  3. Most thumbnails missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Most thumbnails missing: Hello. My PC will not display thumbnails for most but not all apps This happens everywhere desktop & folders You can see it won't even show in the root folder. I have tried everything in the following article minus downloading the utility to no avail which included using the...
  4. Windows 10 Settings missing most of the icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Settings missing most of the icons: Hi All,I am facing some strange issue on one of our employee's machine. When I open settings on her machine. I only see Update and Security icon and Network and internet icon. All other icons are disappeared. I didn't faced this issue before.Tried the followingsfc...
  5. Windows 10 Update missing most of the icons

Windows 10 Update missing most of the icons: Hi All,I am facing some strange issue on one of our employee's machine. When I open settings on her machine. I only see Update and Security icon and Network and internet icon. All other icons are disappeared. I didn't faced this issue before.Tried the followingsfc...
  6. Most touchpad settings suddenly missing/moved in MSI Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Most touchpad settings suddenly missing/moved in MSI Laptop: Since this seems to be an on going issue with a lot of laptops from HP, ACER and even my MSI one of the windows 10 updates completely removed the touchpad function to enable it in settings - devices - mouse and additional options doesn't have it and then F3 and FN function...
  7. Massive colour contrast all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Massive colour contrast all of a sudden: Started computer and all of a sudden the colours are super contrasty and the anti aliasing on small icons and text is nonexistent.. submitted by /u/ree___e [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/inqncz/massive_colour_contrast_all_of_a_sudden/
  8. Windows 10 HDR Option Suddenly Missing

Windows 10 HDR Option Suddenly Missing: I was using the HDR option on my LG 34GK950F for the past few days with no problem. I was playing games with it on earlier today and then left the house for a bit; when I came back this evening and went into my display settings to turn it back on, the setting was gone. All...
  9. Most touchpad settings suddenly missing/moved

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Most touchpad settings suddenly missing/moved: I'm experiencing a weird issue with the touchpad settings in Windows 10. My computer is an HP Spectre X360 laptop, 2017 model I believe, and the touchpad is a Synaptics HID TouchPad. Last night, I tried to turn my touchpad off didn't need it, since I have a Bluetooth mouse,...
  10. WINDOWS 10 COLOUR

WINDOWS 10 COLOUR: How do I change colour to default https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/windows-10-colour/39e8c208-5804-4470-a9b2-2d6aa1f998ee