Windows 10: Windows 10 Mount Iso

Discus and support Windows 10 Mount Iso in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I cannot mount ISO files in Windows 10 anymore. I used to right click on it and click Mount. I've read online that the fix for this is to right click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Matt76q, Dec 20, 2018.

1. Matt76q Win User

Windows 10 Mount Iso

I cannot mount ISO files in Windows 10 anymore. I used to right click on it and click Mount. I've read online that the fix for this is to right click on the file, click Open With and select Windows Explorer. However, that is not an option. The only option I have is Windows Disc Image Burner, which doesn't add the Mount function in the right click menu. How do I get the Mount option back?

:)

Matt76q, Dec 20, 2018
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Error mounting .ISO files in Windows 10

Hi,

There are several reasons why you are having issues mounting ISO files on your Windows 10 Home computer. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• What other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Have you tried mounting the ISO files on another computer?
    • Have you tried copying the ISO file to your desktop and mount it from there?
    • Do you have a CD/DVD drive installed on your computer?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Dec 20, 2018
  3. Dbiggs9 Win User
    Windows 7 ISO Mounting

i am looking for a way to Mount ISO's in Windows 7.

Dbiggs9, Dec 20, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Mount Iso

Error mounting .ISO files in Windows 10

Hi there

I'm having problems mounting .iso files in Windows 10 Home 64-bit since I re-installed Windows on my new replacement hard drive.

Every time I tried to do this the computer hangs for a while, then the following message appears:

"Sorry, there was a problem mounting the file".

I've tried 3rd party mounting software and I also have no success in mounting .iso files - I have also tried numerous different .iso files and still it is not possible.

Any suggestions?

TheLastBowlOfSoup, Dec 20, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Mount Iso

1. Windows 10 Mount Iso - Similar Threads - Mount Iso

2. How to check File Path of Mounted ISO in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to check File Path of Mounted ISO in Windows 11: [IMG]This post shows how to check the file path of mounted ISO on a Windows 11/10 PC. This comes in handy when you don’t remember the actual location of the mounted ISO image file stored on your PC. We have covered some easy options to find the file path or location of a...
  3. Cannot Install Net Framework 3.5 Error 0x80070490 w/ logs and tried DISM to mounted ISO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Install Net Framework 3.5 Error 0x80070490 w/ logs and tried DISM to mounted ISO: Tried installing and getting the 0x80070490 error. Ran scandisk and chkdsk with repair. Tried DISM with a mounted Win 11 ISO. and picked up element not found. Please helpHERE is the link to the log file...
  4. Cannot Install Net Framework 3.5 Error 0x80070490 w/ logs and tried DISM to mounted ISO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Install Net Framework 3.5 Error 0x80070490 w/ logs and tried DISM to mounted ISO: Tried installing and getting the 0x80070490 error. Ran scandisk and chkdsk with repair. Tried DISM with a mounted Win 11 ISO. and picked up element not found. Please helpHERE is the link to the log file...
  5. Cannot mount ISO file in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot mount ISO file in Windows 11: My laptop came with Windows 11 Pro.It will not mount an ISO file.I've right-clicked, selected "mount", get the spinning wheel for a while, then get a message that there is an error mounting the file.Tried right-clicking and selecting Open With... Windows Explorer. Same...
  6. Cannot mount ISO file in Windows 11

Cannot mount ISO file in Windows 11: My laptop came with Windows 11 Pro.It will not mount an ISO file.I've right-clicked, selected "mount", get the spinning wheel for a while, then get a message that there is an error mounting the file.Tried right-clicking and selecting Open With... Windows Explorer. Same...
  7. Can't mount ISO file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't mount ISO file: After upgrading from Window 10 64 to Windows 11 I can't mount ISO files. I have mount options in Explorer and after choosing it Windows Explorer stops responding. That is the situation with all ISO files, even with those ones, downloaded with Windows 10 on the same notebook...
  8. Can't mount ISO file

Can't mount ISO file: After upgrading from Window 10 64 to Windows 11 I can't mount ISO files. I have mount options in Explorer and after choosing it Windows Explorer stops responding. That is the situation with all ISO files, even with those ones, downloaded with Windows 10 on the same notebook...
  9. Slow mounting of ISO Image Files on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Slow mounting of ISO Image Files on Windows 11/10: [IMG]You may notice that when you want to mount an ISO image natively or use third-party ISO Mounter Software on your Windows 11 or Windows 10 computer, the process may be slow for you. In this post, we explain the reason why this could happen as well as proffer what you can...
  10. Missing a piece of the Puzzle when reading how to mount ISO to repair Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing a piece of the Puzzle when reading how to mount ISO to repair Windows 10: I need to run the DISM comand with file to file checker. I have a clean image of Windows 10. It has not been extracted yet. I need to mount it so i can name the path with the DISM command to repair my Windows. Since the last few updates my HP printer will not communicate with...