Windows 10: Windows 10 Mouse acceleration fullscreen chrome.

Discus and support Windows 10 Mouse acceleration fullscreen chrome. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Feeling like a total noob on there.. despite having like 2,000 posts on the seven forums *Party But any who, is anyone else having weird mouse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by badger906, Jul 29, 2015.

1. badger906 Win User

Windows 10 Mouse acceleration fullscreen chrome.

Feeling like a total noob on there.. despite having like 2,000 posts on the seven forums *Party

But any who, is anyone else having weird mouse acceleration using chrome in fullscreen on windows 10??

Its Chrome and chrome only, and the mouse acts like its drunk, sometimes its slow other times its fast, and it continues moving after you've stopped moving your hand, and the distance it travels depends on how fast you were moving.

I wouldn't mind using Microsoft Edge, as it seems kind of nippy, but my main issue is that i can't change the default search away from bing! If i click the ... and go into setting then advanced settings, under search and add, I'm not presented with a list of alternatives.. just an empty box... i really hope this isn't microsoft trying to force the adaptation of Bing.. because even they must realise it sucks...

:)

badger906, Jul 29, 2015

2. Microsoft: need 3d acceleration to activate for DirectX programs

I'm not just asking for this for no reason. It seems like the solution.

Plants vs Zombies as I wrote in the first post of this thread goes fullscreen when the other DirectX programs I like do not.

I looked at the options and found a checkbox for 3D Acceleration. When unchecked the fullscreen collapsed and returned to the massive black border surrounding all of it with the visual/graphics/image not expanding at all, even shrinking a little bit, when
    checked again it restored the fullscreen.

3D acceleration is something that is done by DirectX as shown by dxdiag under Display, between DirectDraw Acceleration and AGP Texture Acceleration.

Now it might be that when while the option said 3D Acceleration it meant all 3 of them, DirectDraw, 3D, and AGP Texture Accelerations. It's worth activating 3D Acceleration, its worth activating all 3 by default in DirectX programs.

This was an accidental discovery with the potential to solve the problems of DirectX gaming as experienced by multiple people in Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.

If it works then we have a solution that makes Windows even better, even more adaptive. If it fails at least they tried a solution that seemed to answer the problem.

floral schultz, Jul 29, 2015
  3. Zrizt Win User
    Sometimes, mousing over my auto-hidden taskbar will not show the taskbar while my browser/application is maximized.

Here's what happens. My taskbar is set to auto-hide. I'm on an application, usually a web browser such as Google Chrome or Firefox, or other applications such as iTunes or VLC video player, and the application is set to maximized size (not fullscreen). Normally,
    despite the application being maximized, mousing to the bottom of the screen where my taskbar is allows the taskbar to be shown. But sometimes, especially after having watched a video in fullscreen and then exiting fullscreen, mousing to the bottom of the
    screen does not show my taskbar. The only option for me is to un-maximize the window, mouse to the bottom of the screen to show the taskbar, click the taskbar, and then re-maximize the window. While a simple fix, this is a very tedious procedure as this problem
    occurs very often. Is there a way to make it so that the taskbar always shows up when moused over while an application is maximized?

I don't think it matters but I'm using a Lenovo Edge 15 laptop running Windows 10.

Zrizt, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 Mouse acceleration fullscreen chrome.

1. Windows 10 Mouse acceleration fullscreen chrome. - Similar Threads - Mouse acceleration fullscreen

2. Windows 10 Mouse acceleration vs Windows 11 mouse acceleration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Mouse acceleration vs Windows 11 mouse acceleration: When I updated to windows 11 the default mouse accelerationenhanced pointer precision feels different than windows 10's. This really affects my aim in every fps game. Does anyone else notice this? Is there a way I can get the windows 10 mouse acceleration curve with a...
  3. Windows 10 Mouse acceleration vs Windows 11 mouse acceleration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mouse acceleration vs Windows 11 mouse acceleration: When I updated to windows 11 the default mouse accelerationenhanced pointer precision feels different than windows 10's. This really affects my aim in every fps game. Does anyone else notice this? Is there a way I can get the windows 10 mouse acceleration curve with a...
  4. Hardware Acceleration in Google Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Hardware Acceleration in Google Chrome: I don't know when it started but for the last several years typing in any text based application in Windows 10 via Google Chrome browser had been a royal pain in the rear end. Even typing this thread has been a struggle. The cursor disappears, the cursors jumps all over God's...
  5. Hardware Acceleration in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hardware Acceleration in Google Chrome: I don't know when it started but for the last several years typing in any text based application in Windows 10 via Google Chrome browser had been a royal pain in the rear end. Even typing this thread has been a struggle. The cursor disappears, the cursors jumps all over God's...
  6. Mouse Acceleration

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse Acceleration: Hi there! I'm looking for a program that change my mouse acceleration settings. But I mean i want to adjust 2 different speed. For example x axis speed: 6.... But Y axis speed: 9... I want to make different Y and x movement speed. Any software or program help me like this?...
  7. Mouse Acceleration in Games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Acceleration in Games: I recently upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7. I didn't have this problem before. So, I upgraded and launched up a game and I realised there was a difference with the mouse sensitivity. It's either mouse acceleration or mouse smoothing. I've already unchecked the "Enhance...
  8. Mouse Acceleration in Windows 10

Mouse Acceleration in Windows 10: Does simply disabling "Enhance Pointer Precision" in windows 10 remove all mouse acceleration or is inherently built in windows in other forms? Is perfectly linear mouse movement possible in windows 10? Thanks....
  9. Chrome Hardware Acceleration

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome Hardware Acceleration: Hi. I have hardware acceleration enabled in chrome. My question is would it be beneficial to go to nvidia control panel and set the dedicated gpu as primary for Chrome? The way it is now it is at 0% activity and Intel does the work but if I enable it then both the Intel and...
  10. Windows 10 mouse acceleration problem !!!

Windows 10 mouse acceleration problem !!!: I everyone !!! I have a problem with the Windows 10 Mouse acceleration (Enhance pointer precision). Every time I restart my computer, it turn on by it self. I hate mouse acceleration in any situation. I am using a Logitech G502 and the mouse acceleration is always...