Windows 10: Windows 10: Mouse Acceleration seemingly due to updates in queue

Discus and support Windows 10: Mouse Acceleration seemingly due to updates in queue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm using Windows 10. Have been using it for about 3 years. Before that I was on Windows 7. One of the first things I noticed after switching to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tim1926, Nov 26, 2022.

1. Tim1926 Win User

Windows 10: Mouse Acceleration seemingly due to updates in queue

I'm using Windows 10. Have been using it for about 3 years. Before that I was on Windows 7. One of the first things I noticed after switching to Windows 10 is anytime there is an update flagged for any app on my pc mouse acceleration both enables without getting flagged and pointer speed seems to go up several ticks.I am well familiar with pointer precision in mouse options. Thats been the same since XP at least.After repeated exposure to it enabling itself without flagging that checkmark I've determined it always happens when some app has an update available. What the correlation is... I

:)

Tim1926, Nov 26, 2022
  2. v12dock Win User

Warlords of draenor Queue

Still a 5000 queue on stormrage...

v12dock, Nov 26, 2022
  3. Gino Des Win User
    How to disable Mouse Acceleration?

Hi Alex,

Mouse acceleration can indeed hinder the ability to play games where you need precise aim because it causes your mouse to move not only based on movement, but also on speed. You can disable mouse acceleration by following the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Control Panel and select Control Panel in the results.
    • If you are in Category view, click Hardware and Sound.
    • Under Devices and Printers, click Mouse to open the
      Mouse Properties window
    • Click the Pointer Options tab, and uncheck the box next to
      Enhance pointer precision.
    • Click Apply, then OK.

If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to post a reply.

Gino Des, Nov 26, 2022
  4. KME
    KmE Win User

Thema:

1. Windows 10: Mouse Acceleration seemingly due to updates in queue - Similar Threads - Mouse Acceleration seemingly

2. Windows 11 lagging and mouse seems to accelerate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 lagging and mouse seems to accelerate: Hi.I updated my laptop yesterday went to sleep today when I got home my laptop seem to be lagging. My mouse seems to accelerate as well im using it to 1600 dpi and it feels like 3200 for a second. I have deleted the update restarted it but it didnt solve the issue. Also when...
  3. Windows 11 lagging and mouse seems to accelerate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 lagging and mouse seems to accelerate: Hi.I updated my laptop yesterday went to sleep today when I got home my laptop seem to be lagging. My mouse seems to accelerate as well im using it to 1600 dpi and it feels like 3200 for a second. I have deleted the update restarted it but it didnt solve the issue. Also when...
  4. Windows 10 Mouse acceleration vs Windows 11 mouse acceleration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Mouse acceleration vs Windows 11 mouse acceleration: When I updated to windows 11 the default mouse accelerationenhanced pointer precision feels different than windows 10's. This really affects my aim in every fps game. Does anyone else notice this? Is there a way I can get the windows 10 mouse acceleration curve with a...
  5. Windows 10 Mouse acceleration vs Windows 11 mouse acceleration

Windows 10 Mouse acceleration vs Windows 11 mouse acceleration: When I updated to windows 11 the default mouse accelerationenhanced pointer precision feels different than windows 10's. This really affects my aim in every fps game. Does anyone else notice this? Is there a way I can get the windows 10 mouse acceleration curve with a...
  6. Windows 10: Mouse Acceleration seemingly due to updates in queue

Windows 10: Mouse Acceleration seemingly due to updates in queue: I'm using Windows 10. Have been using it for about 3 years. Before that I was on Windows 7. One of the first things I noticed after switching to Windows 10 is anytime there is an update flagged for any app on my pc mouse acceleration both enables without getting flagged and...
  7. Windows 10: Mouse Acceleration seemingly due to updates in queue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10: Mouse Acceleration seemingly due to updates in queue: I'm using Windows 10. Have been using it for about 3 years. Before that I was on Windows 7. One of the first things I noticed after switching to Windows 10 is anytime there is an update flagged for any app on my pc mouse acceleration both enables without getting flagged and...
  8. Mouse Acceleration

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse Acceleration: Hi there! I'm looking for a program that change my mouse acceleration settings. But I mean i want to adjust 2 different speed. For example x axis speed: 6.... But Y axis speed: 9... I want to make different Y and x movement speed. Any software or program help me like this?...
  9. Mouse Acceleration in Windows 10

Mouse Acceleration in Windows 10: Does simply disabling "Enhance Pointer Precision" in windows 10 remove all mouse acceleration or is inherently built in windows in other forms? Is perfectly linear mouse movement possible in windows 10? Thanks....
  10. Windows 10 mouse acceleration problem !!!

Windows 10 mouse acceleration problem !!!: I everyone !!! I have a problem with the Windows 10 Mouse acceleration (Enhance pointer precision). Every time I restart my computer, it turn on by it self. I hate mouse acceleration in any situation. I am using a Logitech G502 and the mouse acceleration is always...