Windows 10: windows 10 mouse and trackpad sensitivity issues

Discus and support windows 10 mouse and trackpad sensitivity issues in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have worked out "Window 10 mouse - trackpad being too Sensitive." Stopping the auto click. 1. Go to "Mouse Properties" 2. Click on "Pad... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JohnvBolton, Dec 8, 2018.

1. windows 10 mouse and trackpad sensitivity issues

I have worked out "Window 10 mouse - trackpad being too Sensitive."

Stopping the auto click.

1. Go to "Mouse Properties"

2. Click on "Pad Settings"

3. Double click "Smart Sense"

4. Move all the posters to the "Off" position.

It has taken a long time to see this as all other settings are "on click" you must "double click" on Sense Settings.

Hope this helps. J.

:)

JohnvBolton, Dec 8, 2018

2. windows 10 mouse and trackpad sensitivity issues

Ever since upgrading to windows 10 yesterday 7/29/15, I have been unable to use my mouse and trackpad on my asus laptop like I was able to before this update. For example, when I click something the mouse automatically moves itself to something I did not
    click and opens something completely different. My trackpad will click something when I never pressed my finger to click anything. It will move windows with the lightest of touches. This is INFURIATING because my mouse and trackpad was set to respond to the
    way I type and click for YEARS and suddenly everything is SO SUPER sensitive.

I've gone to settings > additional mouse settings > pointer options...and turned off the precision.

I've turned off the snap-to options, and no matter how many times I try to change the speed of my mouse, it is either way too fast, or too slow. My trackpad options, I've used all of them. Long delay, medium delay....etc. I cannot get my trackpad on my laptop
    to respond like it did before I updated.

I wish I never updated.

mournfulbliss, Dec 8, 2018
  3. Ma. Lau Win User
    Mouse sensitivity problem

Hello Parsa,

We would like to know the additional information to better assist you with mouse sensitivity when playing a game concern. Kindly answer the following questions below:

• Do you experience the issue on a specific game only? What is the name of the game where you experiencing the mouse sensitivity?
    • Where do you get the game? Did you download it on Windows Store or through a website?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you've done so far?
    We are looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Dec 8, 2018
  4. John Vil Win User

windows 10 mouse and trackpad sensitivity issues

Problem with mouse sensitivity.

We appreciate your response. Since all possible troubleshooting steps have been exhausted, what we would suggest next for you is to uninstall the latest update. Once the update has been uninstalled, kindly check if the sensitivity of your mouse improves.
    Here are the steps to uninstall the latest update:

• Open Settings.
    • Go to Update and Security and select Windows Update.
    • Select View installed update history.
    • Choose the latest update and select uninstall.

Let us know how it turns out.

John Vil, Dec 8, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 mouse and trackpad sensitivity issues

1. windows 10 mouse and trackpad sensitivity issues - Similar Threads - mouse trackpad sensitivity

2. mouse sensitivity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mouse sensitivity: Hi Microsoft, when I play games like Minecraft or other games my sensitivity is really weird. I've tried to change the sensitivity a few times even in the video game and it didn't do anything. I've tried what y'all told what to do for Wenex's problem and it didn't work at...
  3. Mouse Sensitivity

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Sensitivity: Can anyone tell me what the "mouse cursor speed" setting in Windows actually changes to make the cursor move faster. For example, I know that if I have a 1000 DPI mouse, there is no way to make it actually scan faster, its a limit of the hardware in the mouse. So I am...
  4. Can I separate sensitivity/speed for my trackpad and external mouse?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I separate sensitivity/speed for my trackpad and external mouse?: Google was no help, as usual. The best results I got was to install drivers made for Windows 7. I don't think I want to try that. I don't know much about computers, but I imagine that's a bad idea. I recently got a new external mouse, and it's really sensitive. I could tap...
  5. Sensitivity issues with Mouse

Sensitivity issues with Mouse: I have a the comfort mouse and keyboard combo. The keyboard works fine but the mouse has issues with the sensitivity on the left and right click. On a simple task of opening an email with a single click it will double click and open another page or clicking back in the...
  6. Mouse sensitivity

Mouse sensitivity: Hello. I’ll be playing fortnite and be fighting someone or in creative, and the mouse sensitivity will increase slightly until it is too fast for my liking. Whether I adjust it or not, the sensitivity will decrease below my regular sensitivity to the point where I cannot...
  7. Trackpad/mouse issues

Trackpad/mouse issues: Ok, so this all started after i factory reset my computer. On Windows 10, the settings have mouse settings, and relate to mouse settings, which would be great, but i have a trackpad, and not a mouse. This is a pain because i cant right click. Any fixes?...
  8. mouse sensitivity

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    mouse sensitivity: I have reinstalled my windows today and now my mouse sensitivity is completely changed. before it was on lvl 6 but now we have scale from 1-100 and i dont know which value is same as old default value. Can someone help me please? submitted by /u/eviltunafish [link]...
  9. mouse sensitivity

in Windows 10 Customization
    mouse sensitivity: I had the same issue with my mouse pad, I just adjust the touch pad sensitivity to the lower lever, and it works great now, thanks, I hope it helps ben https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-sensitivity/b09c95f2-4d00-44c1-8a7d-c41e71a3029d
  10. Mouse sensitivity

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse sensitivity: my mouse sensitivity is too high when I go the settings and got to mouse there is nothing to change the sensitivity. how can you change the mouse's sensitivity in Windows 10?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows surface laptop 2 mouse pad sensitivity issue

2. windows 10 mouse sensitivity issue