Windows 10: Windows 10 Mouse Fix coming?

Discus and support Windows 10 Mouse Fix coming? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Has anyone heard about any fix coming for the mouse issue that continues to plague Windows 10? I see multiple articles giving the same answers on how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SomeGrunt367473, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Mouse Fix coming?

Has anyone heard about any fix coming for the mouse issue that continues to plague Windows 10? I see multiple articles giving the same answers on how to go about changing the settings for your mouse, but they don't address the fact that whatever changes you make are LOST once you click on <OK> to keep the changes you made.

Anyone hear or even know of a fix?

Thanks,

-Michael

:)

SomeGrunt367473, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Mouse Fix coming?

1. Windows 10 Mouse Fix coming? - Similar Threads - Mouse Fix coming

2. Windows 10 Mouse fixes 2023

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Mouse fixes 2023: I will give you everything that works to troubleshoot a mouse. Even if you have tried a step please do it over in sequence. I will be standing by to help as needed. Try all other ports on the PC, often the front and back will have different USB controllers When did it last...
  3. Windows 10 Mouse fixes 2023

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mouse fixes 2023: I will give you everything that works to troubleshoot a mouse. Even if you have tried a step please do it over in sequence. I will be standing by to help as needed. Try all other ports on the PC, often the front and back will have different USB controllers When did it last...
  4. Windows 10 Mouse fixes 2023

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. on starting mouse comes in problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    on starting mouse comes in problem.: when ever i start my pc my mouse not work for 5 mins but after 5 mins it work but the cursur start shaking little and when i open any browser automatically the right click of mouse start annoying when it do right click the as usual that right click popup came in between and...
  6. on starting mouse comes in problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    on starting mouse comes in problem.: when ever i start my pc my mouse not work for 5 mins but after 5 mins it work but the cursur start shaking little and when i open any browser automatically the right click of mouse start annoying when it do right click the as usual that right click popup came in between and...
  7. on starting mouse comes in problem.

8. Wireless Mouse and Windows 10 "fix"

Wireless Mouse and Windows 10 "fix": OK. This is my 2nd go around with a Dell Inspiron computer running Windows 10 and trying to deal with a wireless mouse that has the cursor all erky jerky across my screen. I know there are already countless posts dealing with this issue but my most recent experience brings...
  9. Microsoft’s Windows 10 activation system is broken, a fix is coming

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s Windows 10 activation system is broken, a fix is coming: The users are reporting that Microsoft has downgraded their Windows 10 Pro license to Windows 10 Home without any warning this morning. There appears to be a critical problem with Windows 10 activation system as many users are encountering an issue that causes activation...
  10. Mouse Settings still not fixed in Windows 10

Mouse Settings still not fixed in Windows 10: I notice that the Mouse settings still will not be saved in Windows 10. Does any find this kind of weird that something simple like this hasn't been addressed since July 29th? Or would some believe this is one of those things that will drag on for ever before we see it fixed?...