Windows 10: Windows 10 Mouse/keyboard abnormal behavior and hang issue

Discus and support Windows 10 Mouse/keyboard abnormal behavior and hang issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been using windows 10 on my desktop-PC since 2017 and got no issue, In last month my computer got very slow and sluggishafter that i reinstalled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ch Adeel, Jan 10, 2023.

1. Ch Adeel Win User

Windows 10 Mouse/keyboard abnormal behavior and hang issue

I have been using windows 10 on my desktop-PC since 2017 and got no issue, In last month my computer got very slow and sluggishafter that i reinstalled windows and formatted the whole hardisk and created new partition and installed windows in thatafter completing the process, the PC works fine for 5-10 minutes but suddenly mouse arrow hangs and now worksif i click on any folder it opens all the files and performs different operations and after that keyboard numpad locks automaticallyand not works. Then i reinstalled windows again couple of times and partitions also downloaded from microsoft w

:)

Ch Adeel, Jan 10, 2023
  2. Ch Adeel Win User

I have been using windows 10 on my desktop-PC since 2017 and got no issue

, In last month my computer got very slow and sluggish

after that i reinstalled windows and formatted the whole hardisk and created new partition and installed windows in that

after completing the process, the PC works fine for 5-10 minutes but suddenly mouse arrow hangs and now works

if i click on any folder it opens all the files and performs different operations and after that keyboard numpad locks automatically

and not works. Then i reinstalled windows again couple of times and partitions also (downloaded from microsoft website)

and again i faced same issue (i dont think that is caused by virus or malware etc)

after that i installed the Windows 7 and it works fine and don't faced that issue

Now my question is, i have been using Windows 10 since 2017 i did't face any issue liked that in my PC and now what's the solution of that problem

because i dont want to run my PC on windows 7 , I need windows 10 so what should i do

Ch Adeel, Jan 10, 2023
  3. Ch Adeel Win User

I have been using windows 10 on my desktop-PC since 2017 and got no issue

, In last month my computer got very slow and sluggish

after that i reinstalled windows and formatted the whole hardisk and created new partition and installed windows in that

after completing the process, the PC works fine for 5-10 minutes but suddenly mouse arrow hangs and now works

if i click on any folder it opens all the files and performs different operations and after that keyboard numpad locks automatically

and not works. Then i reinstalled windows again couple of times and partitions also (downloaded from microsoft website)

and again i faced same issue (i dont think that is caused by virus or malware etc)

after that i installed the Windows 7 and it works fine and don't faced that issue

Now my question is, i have been using Windows 10 since 2017 i did't face any issue liked that in my PC and now what's the solution of that problem

because i dont want to run my PC on windows 7 , I need windows 10 so what should i do

Ch Adeel, Jan 10, 2023
  4. Rey Cam Win User

Mouse without borders mouse behavior issue

Hi David,

Erratic mouse behaviors may be a caused by a corrupted software or a defective device. Hence, we would like to know more:

• Have you done any changes on your computer?
    • Are we working on a wired or a wireless device?
    • If it is a wired device, have you tried a different USB port?
    • Have you used a different mouse and check if the issue persist?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

Meanwhile, kindly check Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows. At the bottom page is a topic
    about Hardware Troubleshooter Drivers. Please find the steps on how to update a device driver using Windows Update.

Keep us updated with the status of the issue and we'll be glad to assist you further.

Rey Cam, Jan 10, 2023
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Mouse/keyboard abnormal behavior and hang issue - Similar Threads - Mouse keyboard abnormal

2. Windows 10 Mouse/keyboard abnormal behavior and hang issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mouse/keyboard abnormal behavior and hang issue: I have been using windows 10 on my desktop-PC since 2017 and got no issue, In last month my computer got very slow and sluggishafter that i reinstalled windows and formatted the whole hardisk and created new partition and installed windows in thatafter completing the process,...
  3. Windows 10 Mouse/keyboard abnormal behavior and hang issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Mouse/keyboard abnormal behavior and hang issue: I have been using windows 10 on my desktop-PC since 2017 and got no issue, In last month my computer got very slow and sluggishafter that i reinstalled windows and formatted the whole hardisk and created new partition and installed windows in thatafter completing the process,...
  4. Windows 10 Mouse/keyboard abnormal behavior and hang issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows 10 Mouse/keyboard abnormal behavior and hang issue

6. Windows 10 Mouse/keyboard abnormal behavior and hang issue

7. Windows 10 Mouse/keyboard abnormal behavior and hang issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Mouse/keyboard abnormal behavior and hang issue: I have been using windows 10 on my desktop-PC since 2017 and got no issue , In last month my computer got very slow and sluggishafter that i reinstalled windows and formatted the whole hardisk and created new partition and installed windows in thatafter completing the...
  8. Windows 10 Mouse/keyboard abnormal behavior and hang issue

Windows 10 Mouse/keyboard abnormal behavior and hang issue: I have been using windows 10 on my desktop-PC since 2017 and got no issue , In last month my computer got very slow and sluggishafter that i reinstalled windows and formatted the whole hardisk and created new partition and installed windows in thatafter completing the...
  9. Windows 10 Mouse/keyboard abnormal behavior and hang issue

10. Erratic Behavior from Mouse and Keyboard

Erratic Behavior from Mouse and Keyboard: Ever since upgrading all of my PC hardware, my mouse and keyboard start becoming completely erratic, but at random times. For example, whenever their issues start to occur, the same things will happen: Middle mouse button zooms instead of scrolls, keyboard won't allow typing...