Windows 10: Windows 10 mouse left click or roller movement makes page go back 1 or more pages

Discus and support Windows 10 mouse left click or roller movement makes page go back 1 or more pages in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This has just been occurring recently. It is random but very frequent. Usually it's just from a mouse click but also happens with moving the mouse or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by agile4, Jan 21, 2021.

1. agile4 Win User

Windows 10 mouse left click or roller movement makes page go back 1 or more pages

This has just been occurring recently.
    It is random but very frequent. Usually it's just from a mouse click but also happens with moving the mouse or touching the roller wheel.
    I have tried 2 different, new keyboards/mouse combos.
    I have tried Firefox, Chrome and Edge. All have the issue.
    It also does it in Firefox Safemode.
    I have run CCleaner and Malwarebytes and my virus scanner. All is clean.

I haven't added any software lately.
    I have also run updates on all USB and HID devices.
    Any help is appreciated.

Running a Lenovo MediaCenter K430
    Logitech K350 KB and Logitech M510 mouse

:)

agile4, Jan 21, 2021
  2. BJW-18 Win User

Left click with mouse, page goes back - randomly - Windows 10

Windows 10 Version 1803 (OS Build 17134.285)

Yes, I have tried using a different mouse and it still happens.

No changes except a Windows Update, but not sure which one.

The left click back a page problem happens in any browser, even in the file manager, Excel.

I am thankful for any help with this issue. It is causing me unnecessary delays in my work and loss of data entered.

BJW-18, Jan 21, 2021
  3. XBcs87 Win User
    How to remaximize page size on Chrome

Hi not sure what the cause of this is but when on Chrome browser earlier I accidentally clicked on something (can't remember what) and the page inexplicably shrunk to half size so that the right hand side of the page is unseen and inaccessible so then obviously I can't just click on the maximize button to recover full page size because there's no maximize button on the left of the page. Don't know if it's Chrome or Windows or what. Have switched to IE for now, all as normal which makes me think it might be something to do with the Chrome browser.

Have tried to drag left hand side of page across to the left so that I can get to the maximize button on the right but it won't drag. Have tried pressing control, shift while trying to drag to the left but still won't drag to the left. Also tried using right click to do the same but still no movement. It's happened before but I managed to fix it through trial and error but can't remember how.

Using Windows 10 on laptop.

Could someone please tell me in simple step by step procedure how to resolve this, this time I'll note it down so I'll be able to fix it next time it happens.

Advice gratefully appreciated.

XBcs87, Jan 21, 2021
  4. f14tomcat Win User

Windows 10 mouse left click or roller movement makes page go back 1 or more pages

How to remaximize page size on Chrome

Double left-click the Title bar.

Or

Grab the Title Bar at the top and drag it up to the top. Kinda bump it into the top of the screen.

Or use this:

Windows 10 mouse left click or roller movement makes page go back 1 or more pages [​IMG]

f14tomcat, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 mouse left click or roller movement makes page go back 1 or more pages - Similar Threads - mouse left click

2. clicking left click on my mouse makes me go back a page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    clicking left click on my mouse makes me go back a page: ive tried another mouse and it doesnt go back a page.im using an urage mouse with 2 side buttons that go forward and back a page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clicking-left-click-on-my-mouse-makes-me-go-back-a/ad5df492-42ee-4c5e-8c84-dc4cd8764ca8
  3. clicking left click on my mouse makes me go back a page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    clicking left click on my mouse makes me go back a page: ive tried another mouse and it doesnt go back a page.im using an urage mouse with 2 side buttons that go forward and back a page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clicking-left-click-on-my-mouse-makes-me-go-back-a/ad5df492-42ee-4c5e-8c84-dc4cd8764ca8
  4. Left click with mouse, page goes back - randomly - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left click with mouse, page goes back - randomly - Windows 11: whenever I click my mouse button the page goes back randomly. This happens around 50% time I click the mouse button. This wastes my time a lot. Please solve my issue....
  5. Left click with mouse, page goes back - randomly - Windows 11

Left click with mouse, page goes back - randomly - Windows 11: whenever I click my mouse button the page goes back randomly. This happens around 50% time I click the mouse button. This wastes my time a lot. Please solve my issue....
  6. how to make page go back to normal size

how to make page go back to normal size: I went to my bank account on my laptop and must have accidently hit something and now that page is too big. It is the only page that is not a normal size, everything else I go on is the normal size. How do I fix it? I am not the most tech person there is, so explain in very...
  7. Left mouse clicks not registering/ registering as more than 1 click

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Left mouse clicks not registering/ registering as more than 1 click: For about a week my (wired) mouse has been misbehaving with clicks not registering or one click registering as multiple clicks. I then decided to hook a bluetooth mouse which shows the same problems. I tried uninstalling/reinstalling mouse drivers and the following....
  8. Left click with mouse, page goes back - randomly - Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Left click with mouse, page goes back - randomly - Windows 10 Pro: I am having a rather annoying problem. I can be working, searching, or playing a game and all of a sudden a left click makes the page go back to the prior one. This happens several times per hour. It does not make a difference if I am clicking slow or fast, or if I left click...
  9. Left click with mouse, page goes back - randomly - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Left click with mouse, page goes back - randomly - Windows 10: I am having a rather annoying problem. I can be working, searching, or playing a game and all of a sudden a left click makes the page go back to the prior one. This happens several times per hour. It does not make a difference if I am clicking slow or fast, or if I left click...
  10. Left click with mouse, page goes back - randomly - Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Support
    Left click with mouse, page goes back - randomly - Windows 10 Pro: I am having a rather annoying problem. I can be working, searching, or playing a game and all of a sudden a left click makes the page go back to the prior one. This happens several times per hour. It does not make a difference if I am clicking slow or fast, or if I left click...