Windows 10: Windows 10 Mouse lock to one application

Discus and support Windows 10 Mouse lock to one application in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,I have noticed an issue recently relating to a double-screen setup I have at home. On boot up of the computer and during general use, the mouse will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Daniel Drury, Sep 26, 2022.

1. Windows 10 Mouse lock to one application

Hi,I have noticed an issue recently relating to a double-screen setup I have at home. On boot up of the computer and during general use, the mouse will only be able to send inputs onto one application. The mouse is able to move across both screens, it's just input is blocked. The way I have been able to "overcome" is by doing the CNTRL + ALT + DELETE when it happens and it happens often and then clicking the cancel option which allows me to use the mouse normally on any applications I have open. What I do notice is that on some applications such as games where the mouse icon is changed, if t

:)

Daniel Drury, Sep 26, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 26, 2022
  3. CryptoKey Win User
    Mouse cursor not locked to crosshair in UWP applications

My mouse cursor isn't locked to my crosshair when I'm unpaused from Minecraft or other apps. I've tried reinstalling and resetting Minecraft, no good. Restarting my PC, no good.

Resetting UWP apps through Powershell seems to not work either;
    HTML Code:
    Here's a short demonstration of the bug:

Such a mind boggling issue. Can't find a solution for this problem even on the internet.

Things I've tried that provided no solution:

• Resetting/Uninstalling Minecraft
    • Reinstalling UWP apps to their defaults.
    • Shutdown/Restarting my PC.
    • Repairing my computer with SFC and DISM
    • Repairing my PC with Windows Media Installation Tool (Upgrade PC Keep Files Option)
    • Uninstalling/Reinstalling my mouse drivers.
    I have tried recovering from a restore point and it seemed to fix the issue temporarily but the issue returned.

Winver:

Windows 10 Mouse lock to one application [​IMG]

CryptoKey, Sep 26, 2022
  4. Windows 10 Mouse lock to one application

ARC Mouse locking up Surface Win 10 Tablet

Hello Eric,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the exact of your Surface device?
    • Please clarify that the issue is about the ARC Bluetooth Mouse somehow locks your computer and sends you to the lockscreen.

Meanwhile, I'd suggest to try performing the steps in the articles below to troubleshoot the said issue:

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Sep 26, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 Mouse lock to one application

1. Windows 10 Mouse lock to one application - Similar Threads - Mouse lock application

2. Windows 10 Mouse lock to one application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mouse lock to one application: Hi,I have noticed an issue recently relating to a double-screen setup I have at home. On boot up of the computer and during general use, the mouse will only be able to send inputs onto one application. The mouse is able to move across both screens, it's just input is blocked....
  3. Windows 10 Mouse lock to one application

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Mouse lock to one application: Hi,I have noticed an issue recently relating to a double-screen setup I have at home. On boot up of the computer and during general use, the mouse will only be able to send inputs onto one application. The mouse is able to move across both screens, it's just input is blocked....
  4. mouse locks to one application and have to ctrl alt delete to get unlock

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    mouse locks to one application and have to ctrl alt delete to get unlock: mouse locks to one application and have to ctrl alt delete to get unlock after a few minutes, if I am not clicked into anything only my desktop works and I have to ctrl alt delete to get to click anything again, this started a few days ago.right clicking taskbar doesn't work...
  5. mouse locks to one application and have to ctrl alt delete to get unlock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse locks to one application and have to ctrl alt delete to get unlock: mouse locks to one application and have to ctrl alt delete to get unlock after a few minutes, if I am not clicked into anything only my desktop works and I have to ctrl alt delete to get to click anything again, this started a few days ago.right clicking taskbar doesn't work...
  6. mouse locks to one application and have to ctrl alt delete to get unlock

7. W10 Mouse focus locked on one window

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    W10 Mouse focus locked on one window: So I haven’t really installed anything recently so I’m not sure what it may be related to, however recently after around 5-15 minutes of being signed in, I become locked onto one window which is opened and I cannot interact with other ones using my mouse. I can, by opening...
  8. W10 Mouse focus locked on one window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W10 Mouse focus locked on one window: So I haven’t really installed anything recently so I’m not sure what it may be related to, however recently after around 5-15 minutes of being signed in, I become locked onto one window which is opened and I cannot interact with other ones using my mouse. I can, by opening...
  9. W10 Mouse focus locked on one window

10. Mouse cursor not locked to crosshair in UWP applications.

Mouse cursor not locked to crosshair in UWP applications.: My mouse cursor isn't locked to my crosshair when I'm unpaused from Minecraft or other apps. I've tried reinstalling Minecraft, no good. Restarting my PC, no good. Resetting UWP apps seems to not work either; Add-AppxPackage -register appxmanifest.xml_file_path...