Windows 10: Windows 10 - Mouse moving all over the place, when writing text jumps to the beggining of...

Discus and support Windows 10 - Mouse moving all over the place, when writing text jumps to the beggining of... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows 10 - Mouse moving all over the place.1. When writing text jumps to the beggining of phrase, crazy2. Triying to write something on the browser,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MediosCreativos, May 31, 2021.

1. Windows 10 - Mouse moving all over the place, when writing text jumps to the beggining of...

Windows 10 - Mouse moving all over the place.1. When writing text jumps to the beggining of phrase, crazy2. Triying to write something on the browser, almost impossible.3. In Excel it moves up and down on rows.I have followed all the recomendations on the microsoft side and other ideas, but no luckSolution 1: Check for Hardware IssuesSolution 2: Update your Mouse DriverSolution 3: Change Sensitivity of Your MouseSolution 4: Clear Virus with Windows SecuritySolution 5: Update WindowsUser CommentsIt is not a constant problem, but it happens more often than not.

:)

MediosCreativos, May 31, 2021
  2. tpgillam Win User

OneNote page jumps when moving mouse if marker is present

This is a bug report rather than a question - do please advise if there is somewhere more appropriate to send it.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Create a page containing exactly one text box, with a single word
    2. Label this line with a "marker", e.g. check box or question mark.
    3. Move the mouse repeatedly over and out of/into the textbox area.
    Expected response: nothing to happen except for the mouse cursor to move.

Observed response: the whole view jumps horizontally sporadically.

Details: I'm using OneNote for Windows 10, version 17.9226.20641.0. Windows 10 is version 1709, build 16299.431.

Additional comments:

Whilst reproducible in a very small example as described above, the problem is more pernicious in a more heavily populated page that contains a mix of text and images. Moving the cursor still results in horizontal jumping, but sometimes the entire view gradually
    shifts to one side. This jumping is visually jarring, and greatly detracting to the overall experience.

Moved from Office / OneNote / Windows 10 / Office 365 Home

tpgillam, May 31, 2021
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Microsoft 5000 Mouse scroll eratic jumps up and down all over the place

Hi,

There are several reasons why the wireless mouse pointer moves erratically, like the battery is low or there is a problem with the device itself.

We suggest that you perform the following steps:

• Connect the mouse receiver to a different port, like the ports at the back of your computer which typically have more bandwidth or power available and make sure to by pass any USB hubs.
    • Check or replace with new batteries.
    • Test the device on a different computer, this will help us identify if the issue coming from the computer or your mouse.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Ryan Fra, May 31, 2021
  4. Louie_101 Win User

Windows 10 - Mouse moving all over the place, when writing text jumps to the beggining of...

Louie_101, May 31, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 - Mouse moving all over the place, when writing text jumps to the beggining of...

1. Windows 10 - Mouse moving all over the place, when writing text jumps to the beggining of... - Similar Threads - Mouse moving place

2. Windows 11, mouse cursor moving/dancing all over

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11, mouse cursor moving/dancing all over: I am having difficulty in solving the cursor dancing problem for a while. This is Inspiron 16 laptop with windows 11, 64 bit, and the cursor moves all over the place and very difficult to control. I have tried to find the touchpad driver but couldn't find one. Please give...
  3. Windows 11, mouse cursor moving/dancing all over

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11, mouse cursor moving/dancing all over: I am having difficulty in solving the cursor dancing problem for a while. This is Inspiron 16 laptop with windows 11, 64 bit, and the cursor moves all over the place and very difficult to control. I have tried to find the touchpad driver but couldn't find one. Please give...
  4. Mouse jumping all over the place! clicking and rt clicking

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse jumping all over the place! clicking and rt clicking: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AlphaRuthlessBee [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/vfktc7/mouse_jumping_all_over_the_place_clicking_and_rt/
  5. Mouse cursor jumps around when I'm trying to write.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse cursor jumps around when I'm trying to write.: My cursor is constantly jumping around when am trying to write making me have to watch very carefully where my cursor is. How can I prevent the cursor from jumping around on the page??...
  6. Moving Bubbles & Jumping Mouse

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Moving Bubbles & Jumping Mouse: Working on a friend’s Dell Inspiron 5567… Existing HD failed. I replaced with a new HD and did I clean install with the media creator tool of 1909. During the initial startup (black screen) I noticed circles/bubbles floating across the top section of the screen. Once in the...
  7. Windows 10 Defender dates are all over the place.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Defender dates are all over the place.: Every time I manually update the definitions the dates and times mentioned are way off the mark. I am in Australia on the eastern seaboard and my time and date are correctly displayed in the bottom right. At 7:37pm 1/2/2020 I manually updated the definitions. Result...
  8. Touchpad is a mess, cursor jumping all over when selecting text

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad is a mess, cursor jumping all over when selecting text: The reset touchpad option is greyed out. We had started using a mouse, seems the touchpad now is terrible. How to fix it? - - - Updated - - - I may have fixed it. Went to device manager uninstalled ASUS precision touchpad. Then cntrol-alt-delete to sign out, then tab to...
  9. Touchpad is a mess, cursor jumping all over when selecting text

in Windows 10 Support
    Touchpad is a mess, cursor jumping all over when selecting text: The reset touchpad option is greyed out. We had started using a mouse, seems the touchpad now is terrible. How to fix it? 139872
  10. windows 10 download self selecting and jumping all over the place

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 download self selecting and jumping all over the place: Hi, I have downloaded windows 10. I am having an aweful problem with my pointer - it self selects anything and everything. If left on a page it increases or decreases the viewing percentage. I looked in settings but couldn't see anything there to stop this. I don't know...