Windows 10: Windows 10 - Mouse pointer moves automatically to left/right top corner

Discus and support Windows 10 - Mouse pointer moves automatically to left/right top corner in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Mouse pointer is moving automatically to left side top corner. Please advise if some settings have to be changed to stop this behavior of mouse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ARPS000, Aug 24, 2018.

1. ARPS000 Win User

Windows 10 - Mouse pointer moves automatically to left/right top corner

Mouse pointer is moving automatically to left side top corner. Please advise if some settings have to be changed to stop this behavior of mouse pointer.

:)

ARPS000, Aug 24, 2018
  2. PaulMegge Win User

Mouse randomly goes to lower right corner and does a left click

My mouse is dropping to the lower right corner of my screen and doing a right click. It also will flash as I move it (I think that it is trying to go back to the corner). I have tired unplugging my mouse and just using the touch pad, disabling the touch
    pad and just using the mouse, deleting the mouse and reinstalling. I have also verified the pointer options do not have the "Hide pointer when typing", "display Pointer trails", "show location of pointer..." or "Automatically move pointer to default..." options
    checked (They are all unchecked).

This is a Toshiba Satellite laptop.

McAfee is installed and current but did not have any malware.

Does anyone have a suggestion to correct this issue?

PaulMegge, Aug 24, 2018
  3. Mouse Pointer Problem !

I need your help. Mouse Pointer Automatically Move To Upper Top Left Corner Of The Screen (Windows 8.1 - Sony Vaio Duo 11 Ultrabook) But i just updated to Windows 10.

HenryZonal, Aug 24, 2018
  4. Windows 10 - Mouse pointer moves automatically to left/right top corner

Windows 10 - Mouse pointer starts moving on its own

Hello

I am also facing a big problem with mouse pointer moving itself to left bottom corner or right top corner. Few windows pop up wherever it stuck. Please advise. I have tried re-installing mouse but it's the same. Please advise.

Thanks

Sandeep

sandeepdiwan, Aug 24, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 - Mouse pointer moves automatically to left/right top corner

1. Windows 10 - Mouse pointer moves automatically to left/right top corner - Similar Threads - Mouse pointer moves

2. right clicking causes the mouse to be locked in the top left corner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    right clicking causes the mouse to be locked in the top left corner: Whenever I open a game right clicking and/or holding with causes the mouse to lock in the top corner, the results were entertaining for about 2 minutes but now I can't get it not to trigger while playing games. additionally, the computer can't figure out where to boot from...
  3. Mouse pointer moving to the top left or right corner of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer moving to the top left or right corner of the screen: When going fullscreen in a game which requires using mouse as aim the mouse cursor moves up to top right or left corner of screen when i press esc or open menu ingame...
  4. Mouse pointer moving to the top left or right corner of the screen

Mouse pointer moving to the top left or right corner of the screen: When going fullscreen in a game which requires using mouse as aim the mouse cursor moves up to top right or left corner of screen when i press esc or open menu ingame...
  5. Mouse keeps moving to top left corner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse keeps moving to top left corner: My mouse keeps moving by itself to the top left corner of my PC. I've replaced my mouse and the problem continues.The touch screen is also somewhat temperamental.Windows 10.Thank you for your assistance....
  6. Mouse keeps moving to top left corner

Mouse keeps moving to top left corner: My mouse keeps moving by itself to the top left corner of my PC. I've replaced my mouse and the problem continues.The touch screen is also somewhat temperamental.Windows 10.Thank you for your assistance....
  7. Mouse keeps moving to top left corner

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Mouse pointer moving to the top left corner of the screen after pressing "alt" and "tab" at...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse pointer moving to the top left corner of the screen after pressing "alt" and "tab" at...: I have not had any issues with my mouse pointer before this but this issue started today. Upon pressing alt and tab at the same time to switch between my tabs I've noticed that the mouse pointer goes to the top left of the screen. This does not happen all the time though and...
  9. Mouse Pointer Automatically Move To Upper Top Corner Of The Screen and closes all the screens

Mouse Pointer Automatically Move To Upper Top Corner Of The Screen and closes all the screens: I got a solution for this, if you have touch screen laptop, just uninstall the touchscreen/touchpad device drivers from control panel -> Human Interface Devices and reboot the laptop, it will stop clicking and closing the screens...
  10. Mouse pointer automatically moves to the top left corner of the screen

Mouse pointer automatically moves to the top left corner of the screen: My mouse pointer automatically moves to the top left corner of the screen. Restarting the computer does not help. Even when the mouse is unplugged the pointer still moves. It moves to the left slowly but up quickly, almost instantly. I am on a desktop PC with no touchscreen...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cursor automatically moves to upper right and closes windows 10 edge

2. mouse jumps to left corner win 10

3. mouse pointer automatically moves to top left

4. mouse cursor shoots to top left corner,
  5. windows 10 cursor in upper left corner,
  6. mouse moves to top left corner windows 10,
  7. stopping my curcer from moving to the top left,
  8. w10 mouse automatically moves,
  9. why mouse move to bottom,
  10. mouse defaulting to top left corner win10,
  11. why does mouse automatically move to lower right corner,