Windows 10: Windows 10 - Mouse pointer moves automatically to left/right top corner

Discus and support Windows 10 - Mouse pointer moves automatically to left/right top corner in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Mouse pointer is moving automatically to left side top corner. Please advise if some settings have to be changed to stop this behavior of mouse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ARPS000, Aug 24, 2018.

1. ARPS000 Win User

Windows 10 - Mouse pointer moves automatically to left/right top corner

Mouse pointer is moving automatically to left side top corner. Please advise if some settings have to be changed to stop this behavior of mouse pointer.

:)

ARPS000, Aug 24, 2018
  2. PaulMegge Win User

Mouse randomly goes to lower right corner and does a left click

My mouse is dropping to the lower right corner of my screen and doing a right click. It also will flash as I move it (I think that it is trying to go back to the corner). I have tired unplugging my mouse and just using the touch pad, disabling the touch
    pad and just using the mouse, deleting the mouse and reinstalling. I have also verified the pointer options do not have the "Hide pointer when typing", "display Pointer trails", "show location of pointer..." or "Automatically move pointer to default..." options
    checked (They are all unchecked).

This is a Toshiba Satellite laptop.

McAfee is installed and current but did not have any malware.

Does anyone have a suggestion to correct this issue?

PaulMegge, Aug 24, 2018
  3. Mouse Pointer Problem !

I need your help. Mouse Pointer Automatically Move To Upper Top Left Corner Of The Screen (Windows 8.1 - Sony Vaio Duo 11 Ultrabook) But i just updated to Windows 10.

HenryZonal, Aug 24, 2018
  4. Windows 10 - Mouse pointer moves automatically to left/right top corner

Windows 10 - Mouse pointer starts moving on its own

Hello

I am also facing a big problem with mouse pointer moving itself to left bottom corner or right top corner. Few windows pop up wherever it stuck. Please advise. I have tried re-installing mouse but it's the same. Please advise.

Thanks

Sandeep

sandeepdiwan, Aug 24, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 - Mouse pointer moves automatically to left/right top corner

1. Windows 10 - Mouse pointer moves automatically to left/right top corner - Similar Threads - Mouse pointer moves

2. Mouse Pointer Automatically Move To Upper Top Corner Of The Screen and closes all the screens

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Pointer Automatically Move To Upper Top Corner Of The Screen and closes all the screens: I got a solution for this, if you have touch screen laptop, just uninstall the touchscreen/touchpad device drivers from control panel -> Human Interface Devices and reboot the laptop, it will stop clicking and closing the screens...
  3. White Rectangle in top left corner - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    White Rectangle in top left corner - Windows 10: [ATTACH] There is a small rectangular box at the top left corner of my screen. If I log in, I don't see the desktop items and only see this box in the corner. If I double click it though, my shortcuts and other items appear but the box stays in the background. It is kind of...
  4. Mouse pointer automatically moves to the top left corner of the screen

Mouse pointer automatically moves to the top left corner of the screen: My mouse pointer automatically moves to the top left corner of the screen. Restarting the computer does not help. Even when the mouse is unplugged the pointer still moves. It moves to the left slowly but up quickly, almost instantly. I am on a desktop PC with no touchscreen...
  5. Mouse pointer darts to top left of the screen

Mouse pointer darts to top left of the screen: I know that this particular issue has been visited upon many times before, but I am unable to resolve it. My mouse pointer will suddenly dart to the top left of the screen for no apparent reason. I have tried updating all the relevant drivers but each time the dialogue box...
  6. duplicate screen in top left corner

in Windows 10 Customization
    duplicate screen in top left corner: How do I remove duplicate screen in top left corner https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/duplicate-screen-in-top-left-corner/62a58c30-20d5-41cd-aa12-760950c10838
  7. Cursor jumping to top left corner.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cursor jumping to top left corner.: I have an HP laptop model 16-ay191ms with Windows 10 build 17134.345 which I cannot use while unplugged. The PC has always had a problem with the cursor jumping to the top right of the screen at random times, but I thought I cured it. Today, while it was unplugged, the...
  8. Mouse shoots to top left corner of the screen in media player on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse shoots to top left corner of the screen in media player on windows 10: The thing is, every time I try to edit my album info in media player (right-click), my cursor shoots to the top left corner of my screen. It doesn't do it in any other program except the windows media player. How can I fix this? I bought a wireless usb mouse and it still does...
  9. Cursor automatically(mysteriously) moving to the lower right corner

in Windows 10 Support
    Cursor automatically(mysteriously) moving to the lower right corner: I have a new dell computer with windows 10 installed on it and while I'm doing something, whether it be on the internet, candy crush etc., my cursor would move to the right lower corner which then would close me out of whatever I was doing. It just does its own thing and I...
  10. Mouse Keeps Flashing To Top Left Corner

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse Keeps Flashing To Top Left Corner: Hello! I am having troubles with my mouse. I am currently on Windows 10 and have just encountered a problem. It started when I closed down a tab and the mouse flashed to the top left corner of my screen, now as soon as I move the mouse it instantly moves it back. Something...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mouse jumps to left corner win 10

2. mouse pointer automatically moves to top left

3. mouse cursor shoots to top left corner

4. microsoft 10 1909 cursor slides to the right,
  5. pointer is always in rignt corner,
  6. win 10 pointer stack in upper left corner,
  7. mouse pointer moves automatically to right corner,
  8. windows 10 mouse pointer moves to top right corner,
  9. pointer defaults to lower left corner,
  10. mouse curser moving to top corner windows 10,
  11. cursor moves up to top right corner,
  12. pointer keeps defaulting to the top left corner,
  13. publisher moves mouse left,
  14. candi crush mouse automatically turn to lefft click,
  15. how do i stop my pointer from moving to the upper left corner?