Windows 10: Windows 10 Mouse starts to freeze

Discus and support Windows 10 Mouse starts to freeze in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows 10 Mouse starts to freeze only after i have started to copy files. before i copy files it works perfectly. need to restart to fix. i have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Curls1337, Jun 16, 2021.

1. Curls1337 Win User

Windows 10 Mouse starts to freeze

Windows 10 Mouse starts to freeze only after i have started to copy files. before i copy files it works perfectly. need to restart to fix. i have checked drivers. have not needed to copy files in months so i have only just started having this issue.

:)

Curls1337, Jun 16, 2021

2. Computer and mouse freeze

Hi

There are several reasons that could have cause your keyboard and mouse to freeze. To know more about the issue, we will ask some questions to help us:

• Were there recent changes made before the issue occurred?
    • What are the steps that you've done so far to know where the issue is coming from?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you refer to this article:
    Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows
    for us to check all setting needed to help us in resolving your issue.

Let us know about the update.

Kristine Som, Jun 16, 2021
  3. Windows 10 fully updated. Mouse freezes now and then.

i only have mouse and keyboard connected. dont use anything else.

PC is chill. CPU on load is less than 55C. I have lots of fans!

When i restart the PC it goes away, so pretty sure thats not heat.

I changed my port too! it came back again after some time. Windows 10 really sucks.

de.das.dude, Jun 16, 2021
  4. mixaliszs Win User

Gaming mouse freeze

My new mouse "Coolermaster Mastermouse S" started freezing,after a few windows updates. I cant find any problems with it...I tried many things but nothing worked.btw im using windows 10 ..maybe i should go back to windows 7 ? i dont know..

mixaliszs, Jun 16, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Mouse starts to freeze - Similar Threads - Mouse starts freeze

2. Windows Mouse Freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mouse Freezing: My computer keeps freezing my mouse, and just unfreezes it and makes a dun dun da dun sound randomly whenevert it happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mouse-freezing/1813f8ce-41ac-478e-9903-0bc55b3b2aa9
  3. Windows Mouse Freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Mouse Freezing: My computer keeps freezing my mouse, and just unfreezes it and makes a dun dun da dun sound randomly whenevert it happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mouse-freezing/1813f8ce-41ac-478e-9903-0bc55b3b2aa9
  4. Windows Mouse Freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Mouse keeps freezing in Windows 10

Mouse keeps freezing in Windows 10: Hello Team, I am writing to seek help to address a weird problem in my Windows 10. The mouse keeps freezing randomly. It frequently freezes during online chat/call sessions Teams/Zoom I also noticed it freezing very frequently on Chrome Windows The keyboard response is...
  6. mouse freezes in Win 10

mouse freezes in Win 10: my mouse seems to freeze up periodically not when Working, but after a short rest? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-freezes-in-win-10/13631562-3a26-490d-a752-28b3cc59cb1f
  7. Windows 10 / Mouse Freezes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 / Mouse Freezes: Can't begin to describe my frustration here - my mouse cursor randomly freezes when I am using it and sometimes it freezes for 5 seconds, sometimes 8 and it is random when it happens. I have a brand new Dell G7 Laptop Core i7 9th Gen / 16GB RAM. It has an integrated mouse /...
  8. Mouse and Keyboard Freeze on Windows 10

Mouse and Keyboard Freeze on Windows 10: After auto update to version 1903 on 64 bit processor, the computer freezes when keyboard or mouse is left idle for 2 to 5 minutes. How do I resolve this problem?...
  9. Windows 10 Freezes But Mouse Works

Windows 10 Freezes But Mouse Works: Hi, First thing first I'm not a windows fan I never was (XP was pretty great though but every version after that felt like cr*p it's like MS wanted to make good money after XP instead of software) well anyways so I bought a HP Probook 6460b "Used" a few weeks ago. [ATTACH]...
  10. mouse freezing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse freezing: Why is my mouse freezing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/mouse-freezing/771686c4-97e8-4ee9-a476-80590aef1c64

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mouse hangs in Microsoft windows10