Windows 10: Windows 10 mouse teleports to an arbitrary point redering the computer unusable

Discus and support Windows 10 mouse teleports to an arbitrary point redering the computer unusable in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I have an issue with my mouse and I cannot seem to find a solution for itThe problem :My mouse keeps teleporting to a specific point on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Matthieu RdF, Oct 22, 2021.

1. Windows 10 mouse teleports to an arbitrary point redering the computer unusable

Hello, I have an issue with my mouse and I cannot seem to find a solution for itThe problem :My mouse keeps teleporting to a specific point on my screen. Pretty much as if I was playing a game that requires the mouse to be captured but it is not the case no games running Whenever I move the mouse it is immediately teleported back to the point about 3 or 4 times a second making it completely unusable You can see the issue here video filmed from my phone and uploaded to my drive . I made the video as I am very unsure if my description is good enoughEnvironment :Issue is happening with a wi

:)

Matthieu RdF, Oct 22, 2021
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Oct 22, 2021
  3. Mussels Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Oct 22, 2021
  4. Windows 10 mouse teleports to an arbitrary point redering the computer unusable

Touch pad Mouse

The mouse driver can be outdated which causes the issue. To resolve this, we need to do several troubleshooting steps. We suggest that you update the mouse driver from the Device Manager. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Mice and other pointing devices.
    • Right click on Mouse driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Restart the computer for the changes to take effect.
    Let us know how it goes.

Jennifer Bri, Oct 22, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 mouse teleports to an arbitrary point redering the computer unusable

1. Windows 10 mouse teleports to an arbitrary point redering the computer unusable - Similar Threads - mouse teleports arbitrary

2. How to fix mouse teleport in roblox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix mouse teleport in roblox: When right cick and release mouse will teleport https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-mouse-teleport-in-roblox/1afbf0a0-4da2-4b2b-ae10-761d09da0123
  3. Mouse teleporting and freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse teleporting and freezing: My mouse has been freezing and teleporting quite often. I got a new mouse but it happened again. I'm not sure if this is a mouse or pc error. Old mice was viper mini and currently using hyper x pulse fire haste. Tried uninstalling drivers, changing usb ports but nothing is...
  4. Mouse teleporting and freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse teleporting and freezing: My mouse has been freezing and teleporting quite often. I got a new mouse but it happened again. I'm not sure if this is a mouse or pc error. Old mice was viper mini and currently using hyper x pulse fire haste. Tried uninstalling drivers, changing usb ports but nothing is...
  5. Mouse teleporting and freezing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Windows 10 mouse teleports to an arbitrary point redering the computer unusable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 mouse teleports to an arbitrary point redering the computer unusable: Hello, I have an issue with my mouse and I cannot seem to find a solution for itThe problem :My mouse keeps teleporting to a specific point on my screen. Pretty much as if I was playing a game that requires the mouse to be captured but it is not the case no games running...
  7. Windows 10 mouse teleports to an arbitrary point redering the computer unusable

Windows 10 mouse teleports to an arbitrary point redering the computer unusable: Hello, I have an issue with my mouse and I cannot seem to find a solution for itThe problem :My mouse keeps teleporting to a specific point on my screen. Pretty much as if I was playing a game that requires the mouse to be captured but it is not the case no games running...
  8. Mouse teleport

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse teleport: Got a brand new laptop that are windows 10 Using office wired mouse with mouse pad I play games not just one game So I was playing a game than this suddenly happen I was in the game I was looking at the front suddenly it instantly teleport my screen to the right instantly,...
  9. Mouse Cursor Randomly Teleports

Mouse Cursor Randomly Teleports: Hello! Recently I have started to have a problem with my laptop where even as I am not touching anything, my cursor will randomly flash around my screen. By consulting similar questions that people have asked in the past I tried disabling my touchpad, touchscreen, and turned...
  10. Mouse Freezing and then teleporting to where it should be.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse Freezing and then teleporting to where it should be.: Hello, I am currently using a Logitech G502 Hero mouse on a Microsoft Book Pro 2. It doesn't matter whether it is in a game, home screen or Word, I will move my mouse pointer around, it will freeze in place for 1-2 seconds and then teleport across the screen to where I have...