Windows 10: Windows 10 - Move object to 2nd screen (lower res) now can't grab object

Discus and support Windows 10 - Move object to 2nd screen (lower res) now can't grab object in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have Photoshop 7, I moved the whole window to the lower res screen to get a better look at some items I wanted to see larger without magnifying it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Leon_Eno, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Leon_Eno Win User

Windows 10 - Move object to 2nd screen (lower res) now can't grab object

I have Photoshop 7, I moved the whole window to the lower res screen to get a better look at some items I wanted to see larger without magnifying it. Once there I grabbed the toolbar from the main window and went to lock it on the 2nd screen and the top of the object bar went higher than the extended screen's location is, thus, I can't grab the title bar to move it down or to simply move it anywhere. Since the screen is at its' maximum resolution, changing the resolution will not help me. Now I'm stuck with all my menu's for Photoshop on the extended screen with no way to move them at all.

:)

Leon_Eno, Sep 15, 2018

2. "object reference not set to an instance of an object"

When I turn on my Laptop, dialogue box show "object reference not set to an instance of an object" problem. Any suggestion ,How to fix that one ?

vineetpandey82, Sep 15, 2018
  3. How to change 3D Object colors in Windows 10?

*Original Title: 3d Object colors in Windows 10

I need to change the color of the "3D Objects" but I am using Windows 10 and I don't see an advanced options section.

Any suggestions?

Debbye McAtee, Sep 15, 2018
  4. ste2425 Win User

ordering two lists of objects

I have a list of of object 'build'

Code: public class build { public Int32 id { get; set; } public string number { get; set; } public string status { get; set; } public string buildTypeId { get; set; } public string branchName { get; set; } public string startDate { get; set; } public string href { get; set; } }[/quote] Which im sorting into two lists according to the buildTypeId then ordering according to the build number(property number) by

Code: var finish = BuildList.Where(y => y.buildTypeId == "bt11").OrderBy(x => x.number); var start = BuildList.Where(y => y.buildTypeId == "bt19").OrderBy(x => x.number);[/quote] build number is unique to the build im pulling the start and finish info on. So in each start and finish list build number will not be duplicated and its how i ensure i get the matching start and finish build object. Trouble is if a build failed it wont have a matching finish object or if the build is currently in progress when i get the initial data. Which means i have a start list smaller then the finish list and the two lists don't match up.

What i want to do next but not sure how is order both lists so they match, ie index 0 of both have the same build number then index 1 have the same build number etc down the list. which will work with the .OrderBy(x => x.number). However when there is no matching finish object with that number id like to insert a default build object Instead and its this bit im struggling with. Im competent with LINQ but not enough to solve this last bit, is it even possible with LINQ?

EDIT: DAM sorry this happens every bloody time, I think I may have found a possible solution .FirstOrDefault() Still looking into it but it seems good so far. It was the one Google link I didn't click on. I wouldn't mind but ive used in the past too and completely forgot.

Thanks everybody

ste2425, Sep 15, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 - Move object to 2nd screen (lower res) now can't grab object - Similar Threads - Move object 2nd

2. PowerPoint moving objects & transition lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PowerPoint moving objects & transition lag: I have been faced with PowerPoint moving objects & transition lag issues for months. I've tried updating to latest PowerPoint version, updating my video drivers, disabling hardware acceleration, running on compatibility mode, safe mode and even online repair. However that...
  3. PowerPoint moving objects & transition lag

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PowerPoint moving objects & transition lag: I have been faced with PowerPoint moving objects & transition lag issues for months. I've tried updating to latest PowerPoint version, updating my video drivers, disabling hardware acceleration, running on compatibility mode, safe mode and even online repair. However that...
  4. moving and resizing objects and pictures

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    moving and resizing objects and pictures: Since the latest update, I can not move and adjust picture sizes in the same manner as I have been doing using standard laptop contols. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moving-and-resizing-objects-and-pictures/de5df779-3555-4e14-8637-b87c2b395e32
  5. moving objects

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    moving objects: how do bring an object forward in the 3d paint application? i.e. if it is an eyeball but it iks positioned behind the head instead of in front of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moving-objects/6e0ca4f6-0268-431d-8361-ed7486853032
  6. "Object reference not set to an instance of an object".

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Object reference not set to an instance of an object".: Hello, The problem appears in Visual Studio, that when I try to create a new Project, it always drops the message "Object reference not set to an instance of an object". I have uninstalled and installed Visual Studio, multiple times, but the problem appears always. Also, I...
  7. Windows 10: Moved User objects but now no Desktop items

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10: Moved User objects but now no Desktop items: Tried moving my \User objects (except OneDrive) to my Data drive but due to backup issues I moved all back. However, I can’t get my Desktop items to populate and am wondering if other ‘objects’ will misbehave as well. Originally moved using location tab of object’s...
  8. Tried moving User objects, now 3D Objects shows as a folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Tried moving User objects, now 3D Objects shows as a folder: Want to move my User settings to another partition but non-tenforums steps are wrong. Now my 3D Objects appears as a folder 'Dave', in my User folder alongside Pictures, etc. (I moved it back there.) I've read the tutorials on this site and will follow. But how do I make my...
  9. Circular Objects Are Now Rhombuses?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Circular Objects Are Now Rhombuses?: I'm not sure how to explain this, but some elements that are supposed to be circles are now rhombuses. At first I thought it was just a problem on one program/device, but I later soon found out that the problem was almost everywhere. Here are some examples (the only examples...
  10. "object reference not set to an instance of an object"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "object reference not set to an instance of an object": Hi guys, I'm trying to download some you tube songs...I updated to the new version (4.1.509) & I get this message. I did the same with win7 & it worked fine. Can some body please advise? 51766

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to move an object to a second screen extend screen

2. move objects to second screen