Windows 10: Windows 10 movies and tv

Discus and support Windows 10 movies and tv in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Can I down load movies and tv shows on to my tablet over mobile signal it just says waiting for wifi I dont have wifi and internet is only fast during... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JordonDargie1, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Windows 10 movies and tv

Can I down load movies and tv shows on to my tablet over mobile signal it just says waiting for wifi I dont have wifi and internet is only fast during the day wile I'm at work so want to download for the night when internet to slow to stream

:)

JordonDargie1, Nov 28, 2018
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Windows 10 Movies & TV App: No Sound

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install Movies & TV App and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key.
    • Type Windows Powershell.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type in the following command to un-install Movies & TV App.
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.ZuneVideo* | remove-appxpackage

Note: The Movies & TV App can be reinstalled using the Store App or by following the link mentioned below. You will need to exit the Store app if it is already open before reinstalling the app.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/movies-tv/9wzdncrfj3p2

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Nov 28, 2018
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Movies & TV app not working properly.

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install Movies & TV App and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key.
    • Type Windows Powershell.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type in the following command to un-install Movies & TV App.

Note: The Movies & TV App can be reinstalled using the Store App or by following the link mentioned below. You will need to exit the Store app if it is already open before reinstalling the app.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/movies-tv/9wzdncrfj3p2

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Nov 28, 2018
  4. Windows 10 movies and tv

Movies & TV app stream to XBox One

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family. I would be happy to assist you.

From the description provided, I understand that the cast button functionality is not working in Movies and TV App.

As an initial recommendation, I would suggest you to run the App Troubleshooter for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

Link:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

However, if the above recommendation does not help, I would suggest you to consider reinstalling the
    Movies & TV App again.

Steps to uninstall Movies & TV
    App

• Press Windows key and type Powershell
      in search, right click on it and Open as administrator .

• Type the following command in Powershell and hit enter:

Install Movies & TV
    App from Microsoft Store

Link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/movies-tv/9wzdncrfj3p2

Kindly keep us posted on the status of the issue. if it still persists, feel free to write to us and we would be glad to help you further.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Nov 28, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 movies and tv

1. Windows 10 movies and tv - Similar Threads - movies

2. Windows Movies and TV 'Missing codec' error when trying to play any video, error code...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Movies and TV 'Missing codec' error when trying to play any video, error code...: Hello, whenever I want to watch a movie on my PC or literally any video with movies and TV, I get this error when opening the video up, if I press ok the video doesn't play but the audio does, this issue doesn't exist while using VLC or any other player, but it's always more...
  3. Windows Apps Crashing (Groove Music, Movies & TV, Settings, Windows Security at a Glance, etc)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Apps Crashing (Groove Music, Movies & TV, Settings, Windows Security at a Glance, etc): Just as the title says. Trying to open any sort of video or audio file causes the respective default app to bring up an error saying "Package could not be registered". I can right click and use the old Windows Media Player, but I have to right click every single time I want...
  4. Offline Download For Movies On Surface Pro?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Offline Download For Movies On Surface Pro?: I just recently purchased a Surface Pro and I've been trying to find an app that would allow me to download movies to watch on the go. I was wondering if I purchased/rent a movie from the Microsoft Store would I be able to Download that to my Surface to watch without internet...
  5. Movie expired after reset of film & tv app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Movie expired after reset of film & tv app: Good afternoon, I rented a movie to download to my computer to watch only to find that it was stuck on waiting for wifi in the download menu. I then proceeded to follow some instruction from a previous post on Microsoft support for similar problems people have had. I ended...
  6. Movies & TV app - Looping Playlist of videos

Movies & TV app - Looping Playlist of videos: Is there a way to make your videos repeat when you hit the end of the list? I'm using videos on my "Personal" list. I can make it move to each subsequent video, but I can't make it loop when it hits the end of the list. Anyone figured it out?...
  7. external dvd (whizzo tech) movie to play

external dvd (whizzo tech) movie to play: I plugged in the external dvd drive and can not play the movie https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-dvd-whizzo-tech-movie-to-play/3a1d24cb-ecc9-4c1a-8d0b-6c07de6a0aab
  8. Alternative to windows media player when watching a movie with a subtitle

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Alternative to windows media player when watching a movie with a subtitle: Recommend using Microsoft photos, here you can the add the subtitle can simply clicking the substile icon below the right hand corner. Hope this helps for everyone having difficulties playing a movie with subtitle....
  9. Movie maker

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Movie maker: sometime back an upgrade to my Win10 wiped out Movie Maker. Decided to download a version since I use the app quite a bit and feel comfortable with it. Was wondering if I permit Microsoft to do updates to my OS, will Movie Maker be hijacked again? At present i do not allow...
  10. I can't be the only person who finds the Movie Maker that we get to through the photos app,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't be the only person who finds the Movie Maker that we get to through the photos app,...: Microsoft keeps saying that they're notifying their top advisors, but none of them are stopping to help me. :) I need help with my Movie Maker that I get to through the photos app. It's not really saving the program, and when it does, I can't find where it's saving it....