Windows 10: Windows 10 Moving mouse causes lag.

Discus and support Windows 10 Moving mouse causes lag. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 Home Ver. 1909 OS Build 18363.720 [ATTACH] When I move my mouse it causes my computer to pretty much begin lagging. It doesn't do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DarkSpyro92, Apr 11, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Moving mouse causes lag.

I have Windows 10 Home Ver. 1909 OS Build 18363.720

Windows 10 Moving mouse causes lag. b7755e80-74d5-4280-9b19-e547b476d6b6?upload=true.png

When I move my mouse it causes my computer to pretty much begin lagging. It doesn't do it so much outside of applications but when playing games it chugs heavily. Same with chat applications. Anything animated stutters and my frames drop when interacting with this kind of stuff. Is there anything I can do to fix this? My computer doesn't lag in anything else. My graphics card is powerful as well, but I'm wondering if something melted. I have it in an open cabinet with holes in the back to vent out of. It's a CyberPowerPC desktop.

:)

DarkSpyro92, Apr 11, 2020

2. Mouse Lag!?!

Basically what it does is remove the mouse acceleration in XP. The mouse will feel slower at first, but eventually you'll get used to it... the only reason why I suggested the mouse fix was because mouse acceleration sometimes causes the sensation of having a laggy mouse (laggy meaning responding slowly). If you meant lag as in jumping around and generally not being responsive, then I guess you'll need to wait for more suggestions *Smile Windows 10 Moving mouse causes lag. :)

anticlutch, Apr 11, 2020
  3. Chuck38 Win User
    Really Bad Mouse Lag

Hi folks,

I've been having a lot of trouble with my mouse lagging. Just moving it across the screen will sometimes cause it to lag. I wouldn't say that there is anything specific causing it sense it happens when I'm browsing the web, managing files on my desktop, and sometimes when I'm gaming.

I know it's a problem with Windows 10, because it doesn't happen on 8.

Any suggestions or should I notify MS. And see if they even take the time to read...*sarc

-Chuck

EDIT: This is the mouse I have. http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en...t-desktop-5000

Chuck38, Apr 11, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Moving mouse causes lag.

Severe mouse lag in windows 10

Finally, someone who understands. I started this thread a long time ago, and my mouse lag problem after installing Windows 10 is still not fixed. BAD SOFTWARE and BAD MANAGEMENT is when I need to try dozens of different suggestions from multiple folks
    suggesting they found a fix to mouse lag. For God's sake I tried turning off Cortana, and that does not fix the problem. Even if it did fix the problem (which is doesn't) why should I have to turn off anything to make Windows 10 not cause my mouse to freeze?
    Ridiculous!

BobDykstra, Apr 11, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Moving mouse causes lag.

1. Windows 10 Moving mouse causes lag. - Similar Threads - Moving mouse causes

2. Mouse lagging and causing continuous beeps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse lagging and causing continuous beeps: My mouse pad has being lagging of late the laptop freezeson it's own and only the mouse point moves Aside that nothing works not even the keyboard . It doesn't move like the normal movement of a its glitches and then the laptop makes a continuous beeping sound like...
  3. Mouse lagging and causing continuous beeps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse lagging and causing continuous beeps: My mouse pad has being lagging of late the laptop freezeson it's own and only the mouse point moves Aside that nothing works not even the keyboard . It doesn't move like the normal movement of a its glitches and then the laptop makes a continuous beeping sound like...
  4. Mouse lagging and causing continuous beeps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Specific mouse causes lag in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Specific mouse causes lag in games: I bought a wired Easterntimes tech gaming mouse a while ago and it worked fine. But recently it's started to cause fps drops in games that I play.The mouse works fine as a normal mouse, and only affects games.A different mouse and the computer's trackpad both work fine. It's...
  6. PC lags when moving mouse

PC lags when moving mouse: HelloI have this really annoying issue The issue is this : when moving my mouse , my PC lags , the cursor will jump around rather than move fluidly across the screen . If a video is playing , the audio will make annoying screeching sounds and and the video will chopI've tried...
  7. PC lags when moving mouse

PC lags when moving mouse: HelloI have this really annoying issue The issue is this : when moving my mouse , my PC lags , the cursor will jump around rather than move fluidly across the screen . If a video is playing , the audio will make annoying screeching sounds and and the video will chopI've tried...
  8. Desktop Mouse/Moving lag?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop Mouse/Moving lag?: Heyo. I've just updated my PC after a while of outdated software and drivers and somehow I got this issue. Whenever I put my mouse over my icons and move it around, it delays for about a second or two. This is the same with moving them as well. Why is this happening? I've...
  9. Moving Mouse causes sever lag in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving Mouse causes sever lag in games: PC Specs CPU: *AMD FX-8350 4 GHz 8-Core Processor Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8 GB 2 x 4 GB DDR3-1600 CL9 Memory Memory: *Corsair Vengeance 16 GB 2 x 8 GB DDR3-1600 CL9 Memory Storage: *Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive Storage: *Samsung 860 Evo 1...
  10. Possible Cause for Bluetooth Mouse Lag

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Possible Cause for Bluetooth Mouse Lag: I have a Logitech Anywhere 2S mouse connected to my Dell's built-in Bluetooth. Every so often (I can't recall exact frequency, but maybe 5 or 6 times in a 12-hour period), the mouse will become unresponsive for about 10 seconds while I'm using it. I have to move the mouse...