Windows 10: Windows 10 MS Edge newest beta

Discus and support Windows 10 MS Edge newest beta in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi All, I am currently running Windows 10 Pro Build 1909 18363.476 I installed the new MS Edge Beta (ver, 79.0.309.40 64-bit) and just started testing... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Scramjet, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Scramjet Win User

Windows 10 MS Edge newest beta

Hi All,
    I am currently running Windows 10 Pro Build 1909 18363.476
    I installed the new MS Edge Beta (ver, 79.0.309.40 64-bit) and just started testing it. Seems fairly quick testing some of my frequent sites I visit. I decided to enable the "menu bar" which I always use and found that Edge don't have it. Never even noticed that the older version didn't have it either. That in itself will tell you I rarely open it. lol
    I do not understand MS at all. I remember when many other browser added the favorite bar. It was great! It took MS a long time before putting that in IE. Edge was installed with Windows 10 installation of course but I never really used it because it just didn't have the every day options other browsers had that I liked.
    Who at MS is making these educated decisions about what we should/need to have in a browser?
    Why remove the things we get accustomed to and take for granted and have quick access to in a browser.
    Just my take on the new MS Edge Beta and why I will not bother to test any further and I will be removing the beta version.

cheers

:)

Scramjet, Dec 2, 2019

2. Flash player in Windows Phone - MS Edge

Mister Azaruddin,

Did You prove to do your suggestion to enable flash player on MS Edge on Windows phone 10 ?

It seems not.

Regards,

Paulo Ernane

PauloErnane, Dec 2, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 2, 2019
  4. Windows 10 MS Edge newest beta

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 MS Edge newest beta

1. Windows 10 MS Edge newest beta - Similar Threads - Edge newest beta

2. Windows 10. MS Edge.. Passwords.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10. MS Edge.. Passwords.: Solved! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-ms-edge-passwords/dfaf66ee-2c24-4362-a43f-1de10f5042da
  3. Can't update Windows 11 to the newest build Beta 22000.242

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't update Windows 11 to the newest build Beta 22000.242: So I joined Beta-channel insider updates and a new build for beta and preview channels released 22000.242 but my build number is 194. And then I trying to update my build WIndows Update Center says what i have installed all the update. How can I fix that? And the PC Health...
  4. Can't update Windows 11 to the newest build Beta 22000.242

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't update Windows 11 to the newest build Beta 22000.242: So I joined Beta-channel insider updates and a new build for beta and preview channels released 22000.242 but my build number is 194. And then I trying to update my build WIndows Update Center says what i have installed all the update. How can I fix that? And the PC Health...
  5. EDGE Beta

in Browsers and Email
    EDGE Beta: I had multiple problems with EDGE chrome. I tried to unstall it but it cannot be unstalled. Out of desperation and without being clear what to expect, I installed EDGE Beta. And all my problems disappeared. EDGE Beta is what I have been hoping EDGE should be. Unfortunately,...
  6. Edge Beta

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Edge Beta: I'm having a difficulty uploading favorites from a file. After I get passed the "import" link I get a page that has a list of update scenarios with browser data at the bottom. I assume that's where I'd go next but Nada. I get no further response of direction. What-UP? or am I...
  7. MS Edge Beta - Keeps coming back!

in Browsers and Email
    MS Edge Beta - Keeps coming back!: Hi, I subscribed to Edge Beta in the early days, but no longer use it as the normal version of Edge is sufficient for my needs. I uninstalled it, but with every new build it keeps reinstalling. Any ideas how to stop this please? TIA. 157754
  8. Microsoft Edge Chromium Beta

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Edge Chromium Beta: [ATTACH] with the latest update version 83.0.478.25 (Official Build) beta (64-bit) it now lets you Sync Extensions from Google Chrome note i taken the picture from my other computer that has Microsoft Edge Chromium Beta on it then the one that im using to post this...
  9. Edge BETA feedback question

in Windows 10 Support
    Edge BETA feedback question: Edge BETA browser I want to include a screenshot in the feedback area. I already sent one screenshot, but now I want to send a different screenshot, but I can not figure out how to clear the current picture. Edit only lets me crop it. How do I do it? 145928
  10. Edge Chromium Beta

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Chromium Beta: I am using Edge Chromium Beta ( and i think its very good ) is it possible to remove the "normal' Edge or do i have to wait for Microsoft to release the new version...and when they do will it automatically remove the old version. 143939

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Microsoft Edge Beta 79.0.309.40