Windows 10: Windows 10 MSDN

Discus and support Windows 10 MSDN in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Tried to install the MSDN download of "en_windows_10_business_editions_version_1909_x64_dvd_ada535d0". It did not aske for a license key during the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Joe Weverka, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Windows 10 MSDN

Tried to install the MSDN download of "en_windows_10_business_editions_version_1909_x64_dvd_ada535d0". It did not aske for a license key during the install and now will not allow me to enter a key to activate. Any options?

:)

Joe Weverka, Mar 21, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 21, 2020
  3. Mike0409 Win User
    Windows 7 RTM Released to MSDN and TechNet Subscribers

Nope not listed. Yet i have an MSDNAA Subscription via our IT Academy.

Technet has all my software available now and listed.

but MSDN still doesnt.

Mike0409, Mar 21, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 MSDN

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 MSDN

1. Windows 10 MSDN - Similar Threads - MSDN

2. Hi, I need to remove or cancel the MSDN platform Visual studio subscription, can you help...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Hi, I need to remove or cancel the MSDN platform Visual studio subscription, can you help...: Hi, I need to remove or cancel the MSDN platform Visual studio subscription, can you help me with the process. I tried with the mentioned steps, but couldn't able to do....
  3. Hi, I need to remove or cancel the MSDN platform Visual studio subscription, can you help...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, I need to remove or cancel the MSDN platform Visual studio subscription, can you help...: Hi, I need to remove or cancel the MSDN platform Visual studio subscription, can you help me with the process. I tried with the mentioned steps, but couldn't able to do....
  4. Hi, I need to remove or cancel the MSDN platform Visual studio subscription, can you help...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how do i renew my msdn license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i renew my msdn license: i purchased a renewal for msdn and when i try to apply the code it says that I had not had a license within the last 6 months. Can I get my money back or can someone check to see if I had a license?...
  6. how do i renew my msdn license

how do i renew my msdn license: i purchased a renewal for msdn and when i try to apply the code it says that I had not had a license within the last 6 months. Can I get my money back or can someone check to see if I had a license?...
  7. [MSDN] Windows XP Professional SP2 Retail x86 ISO. I Need The SHA1 MD5 Check sums for Files.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [MSDN] Windows XP Professional SP2 Retail x86 ISO. I Need The SHA1 MD5 Check sums for Files.: Hi Microsoft. Thank You So Much for Creating and Programming Windows XP. I have an Important Question. How do i get a hold of The Official Information of SHA1 Check sums for[MSDN] Windows XP Professional SP1 Retail & VL x86 - September 9th 2002 Original - tiny.cc/4scuuz[MSDN]...
  8. [MSDN] Windows XP Professional SP2 Retail x86 ISO. I Need The SHA1 MD5 Check sums for Files.

[MSDN] Windows XP Professional SP2 Retail x86 ISO. I Need The SHA1 MD5 Check sums for Files.: Hi Microsoft. Thank You So Much for Creating and Programming Windows XP. I have an Important Question. How do i get a hold of The Official Information of SHA1 Check sums for[MSDN] Windows XP Professional SP1 Retail & VL x86 - September 9th 2002 Original - tiny.cc/4scuuz[MSDN]...
  9. I think I am banned from MSDN Forum, Please help me to lift my ban.

I think I am banned from MSDN Forum, Please help me to lift my ban.: Everytime I go tohttps://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/homeI see this message "The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable"please help me...
  10. I think I am banned from MSDN Forum, Please help me to lift my ban.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I think I am banned from MSDN Forum, Please help me to lift my ban.: Everytime I go tohttps://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/homeI see this message "The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable"please help me...