Windows 10: Windows 10 Multiple Bsod crashes and screen freezes

Discus and support Windows 10 Multiple Bsod crashes and screen freezes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, im here becouse i need some help i got my PC few months ago but recently i started to getting multiple Bsod crashes with many different asserts.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Boss, Mar 3, 2018.

1. Boss Win User

Windows 10 Multiple Bsod crashes and screen freezes

Hello, im here becouse i need some help i got my PC few months ago but recently i started to getting multiple Bsod crashes with many different asserts. I refreshed my PC to fabric settings and removed all data from hard drive but it didnt help and im still getting these error. *Smile i hope some one mayby will know how to help me.
    Edit: About screen freezes sometimes my screen will just stutter and show strips of pixels and after that he will just freeze like screenshot, i cannot move mouse in this state or do anything.

Dm collector got only minidumps i will try to udpload few full crash dumps that i got.

DESKTOP-GI1BH5F-04_03_2018_115313,24.zip

:)

Boss, Mar 3, 2018

2. Constant Crashes

Well, it was 5 days this time, but BSOD again and this time it was 5 minutes after a freeze and black screen crash.

TheJoeGreene, Mar 3, 2018
  3. Windows 10 ntoskrnl.exe bsod

Raju,

This is not helpful.

A. It's for Windows 8

B. It is MICROSOFT system files causing BSOD crashes with Windows 10: both
    ntoskrnl.exe and ntdll.sys.

I've had the same problem on my machine and never had any BSODs until the Windows 10 upgrade. Not only have I encountered multiple BSOD because of the two Microsoft system files mentioned above, but also encountered regular system freeze ups and crashes.
    On top of that, these files seem to cause my system to ignore my harddrives so when it reboots after the BSOD, it says it can't find the OS drive.

My OS is on an Intel SSD in prime condition.

Again, never had a single issue with my system until I upgraded from 8.1 to 10.

Please take this issue seriously. There is a problem with your OS that needs to be fixed ASAP!

Davey Wilson, Mar 3, 2018
  4. Boss Win User

DESKTOP-GI1BH5F-04_03_2018_173502,42.zip

New MiniDumps ^

Boss, Mar 3, 2018
  5. Hi,

Did u run memtest for 8 passes? Its important. Over night is in most cases not long enough.

Windows 10 Multiple Bsod crashes and screen freezes [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note MemTest86+ V5.01 needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

More Info here: Memory problems. - Microsoft Community

Make a photo of the result and post it.

BSODHunter, Mar 5, 2018
  6. Boss Win User
    Problem is MemTest doesnt work for me, i downloaded latest version v5.01 and installed it on my pendrive as stated in guide , installer said that everything is ok os i closed it, booted into BIOS changed booting options from harddrvie to Pendrive but nothing happens, my PC is just booting normaly with windows and when i turn off booting from hard drvie completly and leave it only with pendrive im just send back to BIOS screen.

Boss, Mar 5, 2018
  7. Boss Win User
    Photo of MemTest86 pass

Boss, Mar 6, 2018
  8. philc43 Win User

Your problem could be due to mismatched memory. Try taking one of the sticks out and seeing if the problem goes away.

Code: [Memory Device (Type 17) - Length 40 - Handle 003eh] Physical Memory Array Handle 003dh Memory Error Info Handle [Not Provided] Total Width 64 bits Data Width 64 bits Size 8192MB Form Factor 0dh - SODIMM Device Set [None] Device Locator ChannelA-DIMM0 Bank Locator BANK 0 Memory Type 1ah - Specification Reserved Type Detail 0080h - Synchronous Speed 2133MHz Manufacturer 075D Serial Number Asset Tag Number Part Number GR2133S464L15/8G [Memory Device (Type 17) - Length 40 - Handle 0040h] Physical Memory Array Handle 003dh Memory Error Info Handle [Not Provided] Total Width 64 bits Data Width 64 bits Size 8192MB Form Factor 0dh - SODIMM Device Set [None] Device Locator ChannelB-DIMM0 Bank Locator BANK 2 Memory Type 1ah - Specification Reserved Type Detail 0080h - Synchronous Speed 2133MHz Manufacturer Samsung Serial Number Asset Tag Number Part Number M471A1K43CB1-CRC[/quote]

philc43, Mar 6, 2018
  9. Boss Win User
    Didn't help here is new minidump from todays crash DESKTOP-GI1BH5F-08_03_2018_224521,75.zip

Also i recently observed that issue is mostly related to game Escape from Tarkov, becouse i didnt experince similar issue after drivers reinstall with different games like Arma 3, LoL or PuBG

Boss, Mar 7, 2018
  10. philc43 Win User
    The new crash still shows both memory modules were present.

philc43, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Multiple Bsod crashes and screen freezes - Similar Threads - Multiple Bsod crashes

2. Multiple BSOD crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD crashes: Hello, I'm looking for some help troubleshooting blue screen crashes I'm getting on my PC. They started some time around last year and they used to happen once in a while but have increased in frequency to the point of getting 3+ crashes a day. I've gotten multiple crash...
  3. Multiple BSOD crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSOD crashes: Hello, I'm looking for some help troubleshooting blue screen crashes I'm getting on my PC. They started some time around last year and they used to happen once in a while but have increased in frequency to the point of getting 3+ crashes a day. I've gotten multiple crash...
  4. Multiple BSoD/Freeze

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSoD/Freeze: All ready been through support, and support remote access. Here is my system info: Device name KevinProcessor AMD Ryzen 7 4700G with Radeon Graphics 3.60 GHzInstalled RAM 32.0 GB 31.4 GB usableSystem type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processorPen...
  5. Multiple BSODs and crashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple BSODs and crashing: This is already my third post on this problem, because the two other people i talked to stopped responding. Basically I have recently upgraded my PC and now I am getting multiple BSOD errors and frequent crashes. However I have no idea why this happens nor how I can...
  6. Windows 10 Screen Freezes on multiple occasions

Windows 10 Screen Freezes on multiple occasions: Already Performed the following -Checked the Event viewer to check the error occurrence -In the event viewer we viewed the alert Event 1000, Application Error -Performed sfc /scannow -Deleted the “temporary” files -Checked the memory utilization Optimal -Modify PCI...
  7. Multiple BSOD and freezing

Multiple BSOD and freezing: Hi ! My desktop pc freezes or gets BSOD multiple times per day. The pc is on about 16h per day and sometimes it has just done a restart when I not have been sitting by it and at other times I have got a Bluescreen or just freezing when I have been "working" on it. Sometimes...
  8. BSOD with multiple errors, random freezing and crashing

BSOD with multiple errors, random freezing and crashing: I've been having (and ignoring) these issues for a while, but they've started occurring more often lately and it's becoming a nuisance. The PC seems to crash randomly. If it crashes once, it's almost guaranteed it will crash again once or twice within the first few minutes...
  9. Multiple Crashes, Freezes and BSOD's

Multiple Crashes, Freezes and BSOD's: I have had a long history of issues with this PC, involving a mixture of Crashes (like cable being pulled out full black screen), freezes (unresponsive and audio plays on loop), and BSOD's. I fixed the first set of issues by moving my RAM onto a different channel, and since...
  10. Windows 10 randomly crashes (Multiple BSOD)

Windows 10 randomly crashes (Multiple BSOD): Hi, First of all, english is not my native language (I'm from Argentina, land of great soccer players and the worst politicians), so you'll have to excuse my english. Here's my problem: I have a desktop PC that I built 5 years ago. It's a little bit old, but works fine...